Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Hon. Patrick Obahiangbor's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hon. Patrick Obahiangbor's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (3039 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / VOCABS OF LIFE: Latest Grammar From Hon Patrick Obahiagbon / Hon Patrick Obiagbon Pays Tribute To Ikemba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hon. Patrick Obahiangbor's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by aminho(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
"Its my emblem pleasure to congratulate our Superior Melofarm exclamagated Bermasaur on their recent victory against ivory coast.

As the refermed, solid giants are to face winners of the later game in an uncavoured camfamgnam match, my empyrean paradisiacrende­ zvous advice to the Super Eagles is for them to recumbently metragaloblicly­ believe in God.

If possible, they should parademically paralyze their pistulated orthodexial legs. I wish them arxiatical luck
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiangbor's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by adexsimply(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
yeee!!! i don die shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiangbor's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by gluv01(f): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
grin
Death just dey look u first
adexsimply: yeee!!! i don die shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiangbor's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by ozodimgba(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pardon
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiangbor's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by ozodimgba(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pardon me sir, could you please say that again?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiangbor's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Freiburger(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2013

(1)

If Nigeria Continues Like This, I May Have To Start Stealing / How To Get To The Chartroom / Where Is Nigeria Society Of Engineer(nse) Office In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.