Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Things You Will Do If An Angel Appear 2 You & Tell You,you Will Die 3 Days Time? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Things You Will Do If An Angel Appear 2 You & Tell You,you Will Die 3 Days Time? (649 Views)

can you tell the closer building in this picture / Puzzle: who will Die? (pix) / How Do You Tell Someone Playing Temple Run In The Toilet To Get Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Will Do If An Angel Appear 2 You & Tell You,you Will Die 3 Days Time? by Bryancrox(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
If an angel come to minister to me dat i will die in 3 days time,things i will do b4 i live dis earth are (1) i will treat myself well by taking myself to the best hotels/bar in town, that 1st day nd drink the best wine nd play the best game (2) i will look for some beautiful girls and have cool sex with them before day break (3) i will say goodbye to all my love ones and pray for God to forgive me before going to heaven...You guys should add yours and keep the fun going
Re: Things You Will Do If An Angel Appear 2 You & Tell You,you Will Die 3 Days Time? by 80million1: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2013
*speechless*

I will beg the Angel to wait small, and let me SEE Nigeria lift the AFCON. grin
Re: Things You Will Do If An Angel Appear 2 You & Tell You,you Will Die 3 Days Time? by Emmyk(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*

I will beg the Angel to wait small, and let me SEE Nigeria lift the AFCON. grin
are u ready now?? We lifted the cup naa

(1) (Reply)

Name Two Major Rivers In D Country D Nairalander Above U Mentioned / Predict & W!n / Nairaland 301 Examination Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.