Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Clinton Bids Farewell To State Department - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Clinton Bids Farewell To State Department (576 Views)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store / World Bids Farewell To 'bush-isms' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clinton Bids Farewell To State Department by tolagbemi: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hillary Rodham Clinton says she is leaving the State Department “confident about the direction that we have set,” handing off the secretary of state’s job to former Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts.

“Next week, I would expect that all of you will be as focused and dedicated for Secretary Kerry as you have been for me, and that you will continue to serve President Obama and our nation with the same level of professionalism and commitment that I have seen firsthand,” she said in a farewell speech to department staff.

Kerry took the oath of office around 4 pm ET.
Re: Clinton Bids Farewell To State Department by cap28: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
Good riddance!

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: France Legalize Gay Marriage After Surprisingly Violent Debate / Success Stories: Standard Bank Named Best In Africa / How Iphone 5S Makes Your Finger Into A Password (is This Advisable/safe??)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.