Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

As we no get val, what now happen? :'( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As we no get val, what now happen? :'( (8435 Views)

5000 Naira Budget For Val, What Gift Can I Get For Her? / Val: What You Need To Know / Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Yes o! Like seriously. This tale is for real

My boyfriend and I broke up five days back (the guy just woke up and said he's totally fed up with the relationship ( I give am relationship chop before? tongue). Said he could no longer continue. After hours of begging and asking why, he still refused to come up with a sound reason. Infact, Nlers, I begged till my tongue nearly lost its attachment to the hyoid apparatus grin grin. Not funny oh, ehen! angry

It was just today when I saw this picture a friend post on BBM that it dawned on me that he broke up with me because of valentine's day. Muche che che! How could I have been so dumb not to notice (but five days ago? Haba! Valentine still far na undecided ). Anyways, I called him again and started begging all over again, this time, with a very sweet mouth to know if the mofo would agree and accept me back then after val, I'lld kick his a.rse but e be like say bobos don wise sad he still refused.

Anyways, I'm all good and well now (I don't need sympathetizers abeg) valentine's day mustnt be spent with boyfriends, innit? cheesy but the time is near and still no signs of proposal (upon all my 'fineness' tongue) sad sad... And now, I'm like 'Tasha, nothing for you' cry cry

Nothing spoil anyways, I thank God for NL, my followers and followees. Never a dull moment with you guys, huh? cheesy cheesy I seriously need you all to survive that day. So how E go be nau? cry cry cry

Jokes apart, am heartbroken!

2 Likes

Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by pleep(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
sad i dunno what to say... dont have one either if it helps.

hope to change that tonight though cheesy
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
LMFAO!!! damn girl, I know this is not funny but hell, it's funny...

I'm here for you, girl.. grin grin
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
pleep: sad i dunno what to say... dont have one either if it helps.

hope to change that tonight though cheesy

All I need is a PM from you telling me you'll love me to be your val cry cry and I'll ask the MODs to lock up this thread sad sad
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
ItsModella: LMFAO!!! damn girl, I know this is not funny but hell, it's funny...

I'm here for you, girl.. grin grin

Its not funny. A true life tale aint never funny angry

BTW, you don't have a val too? undecided
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
The hunt for magas have officially began..grin grin

4 Likes

Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
Tashamania:

Its not funny. A true life tale aint never funny angry

BTW, you don't have a val too? undecided
I do o...you're in this your boat alone, I'm only trying to offer you emotional support tongue tongue
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by FXKing2012(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Tashamania:
Jokes apart, am heartbroken!
Joking apart, I find this very very touching.
Dem say person wey get cap no get head, the one wey get head no get cap.hmmnnn.....
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: The hunt for magas have officially began..grin grin

Atleast am better than people who dupe others without giving them any forewarnings tongue
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
ItsModella:
I do o...you're in this your boat alone, I'm only trying to offer you emotional support tongue tongue

Didn't you read the signs on the doorpost? Incase you didn't, it says and I quote: For Sissys and Guys without val'. I put it to you that you are in the wrong place, ma'am or you wanna add to the already existing value? undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
FXKing2012:
Joking apart, I find this very very touching.
Dem say person wey get cap no get head, the one wey get head no get cap.hmmnnn.....

So, everything wey you just talk now come result to wetin? undecided
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
Damn see drama. Ok me sef *clears throat* indirectly announce say me sef need val. cool
Bobos are not smiling oh! undecided

1 Like

Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by FXKing2012(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: The hunt for magas have officially began..grin grin
There is nothing bad in taking a girl out and spoiling her a little by treating her to a very lovely evening; there is nothing like maga in that.

Only poor dudes refer spending for a girl as being a maga - that's poverty mentality and that's why I dont mingle with poor dudes cos our thinking is always worlds apart.

Like minds flock together.

2 Likes

Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
Tashamania:

Atleast am better than people who dupe others without giving them any forewarnings tongue
Haha! Aww,that is so nice of you. tongue Would u like me to connect u with some friends in Abj? smiley
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
FXKing2012:
There is nothing bad in taking a girl out and spoiling her a little by treating her to a very lovely evening; there is nothing like maga in that.

Only poor dudes refer spending for a girl as being a maga - that's poverty mentality and that's why I dont mingle with poor dudes cos our thinking is always worlds apart.

Huh? Say what? undecided
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by FXKing2012(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
candygosh: Damn see drama. Ok me sef *clears throat* indirectly announce say me sef need val. cool
Wel, going by your profile pic I dont think you need a val, sorry.
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Onyiip(f): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
So me wey con dey single for almost a year now, wetin i go do? Nothing concern me with valentine sef :@
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
candygosh: Damn see drama. Ok me sef *clears throat* indirectly announce say me sef need val. cool

Madam, abeg na for babes without val o, ehen not....#voice trails off# undecided
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
FXKing2012:

Did y'all see the 'bolded'? grin grin life would be so cool if more people can actually think like this dude
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
so Tasha, you dey talk say we no fit get NL val?
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: Haha! Aww,that is so nice of you. tongue Would u like me to connect u with some friends in Abj? smiley

ASAP!
Hope dude's got a fat account undecided
PM his number. As am so desperate, I'll do the calling embarassed embarassed
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
ItsModella: so Tasha, you dey talk say we no fit get NL val?

That means you wanna add to the already existing value, huh? undecided
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
FXKing2012:

True. It's nice funding some time out with a babe whom you enjoy her company.
As a guy, you should pay for dinner, pick her up (she can drive if she wants), pay for movie tickets, etc, otherwise it would feel weird....at least to me.
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by dont8(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
My Plof, how can I get a Vanentine gift cheesy
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
Tashamania:

ASAP!
Hope dude's got a fat account undecided
PM his number. As am so desperate, I'll do the calling embarassed embarassed
Relax, one step at a time...the patient dog eats the fattest ***.
We're strike a deal first. Still interested?
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
FXKing2012:

shocked shocked

Can you ask me to be your val?
I promise to look only where you tell me to look. Seriously! undecided
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by pleep(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
FXKing2012:

lol, look at you acting like if you are something special. Just about every dude does that, every weekend. Its nothing unique, its a social obligation. A maga is someone who takes it overboard, it had nothing to do with broke-ness, its a mentality.

When you feel like you have to pay for a girls time then you are a maga. Guys who think like that are usually inadequate in some way

2 Likes

Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
dont8: My Plof, how can I get a Vanentine gift cheesy

Plof got nothing on her undecided cry
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
pleep: lol, look at you acting like if you are something special. Just about every dude does that, every weekend. Its nothing unique, its a social obligation. A maga is someone who takes it overboard, it had nothing to do with broke-ness, its a mentality.

When you feel like you have to pay for a girls time then you are a maga. Guys who think like that are usually inadequate in some way
Thank you very much,bro. Your cranial neurones are firing effectively.
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by FXKing2012(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
Tashamania: shocked shocked

Can you ask me to be your val?
I promise to look only where you tell me to look. Seriously! undecided
lol...you are in deed very funny.
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
FXKing2012:
Wel, going by your profile pic I dont think you need a val, sorry.
Be nice now. Those are toons not me undecided
Help a sister out *Behind begging*
Re: As we no get val, what now happen? :'( by pleep(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: Thank you very much,bro. Your cranial neurones are firing effectively.
Yea, some guys don't think. Imagine the amount of money you spent on your last girlfriend.

A dinner for 2 ppl for at a nice resturant is like $40, 2 movie tickets with popcorn is like $30. Imagine doing this every other week for nine months.... its hundreds of dollars. You could have bought a flatscreen TV with that money. But what does she call you when yall break up... a selfish jerk right?

There is 0 appreciation for all the money men spend, the ladies don't even remember it, Thats what bugs me. You gotta spend money, but i'm not maga enough to take pride in it like some dudes. Its a costly social obligation, nothing more, nothing less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. / 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.