Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? (757 Views)

14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters / Which Top Ten African Countries to you Contribute To The Image Of Africa Today? / Official Languages Of African Countries---very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
sad sad technically we are all one people so why cant we just live in peace if we do not respect each other what makes you think the oyibo people will respect africa as a whole? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2013
i agree.
you guys should put your differences aside and realize together you stand, divided you fall.
right now africa is the most stereotyped and disrespected land mass on the face of the earth.

it's not whites, arabs, asians; etc who are to blame..but africans. sorry and sad to say.

i wish more ppl would learn the value of unity and federations much like the UN, EU, AL etc.

There should be a stronger one for Africa and one for latin America-Caribbean.
but no *shrugs*

2 Likes

Re: Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
MsDarkSkin: i agree.
you guys should put your differences aside and realize together you stand, divided you fall.
right now africa is the most stereotyped and disrespected land mass on the face of the earth.

it's not whites, arabs, asians; etc who are to blame..but africans. sorry and sad to say.

i wish more ppl would learn the value of unity and federations much like the UN, EU, AL etc.

There should be a stronger one for Africa and one for latin America-Caribbean.
but no *shrugs*

Gbam! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? by tpia5: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
being black doesnt necessarily make us one people?

and peace is a mirage, imo.

1 Like

Re: Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Africans are not one people. stop sterotyping. useless akatas.

We are Tribals.
Re: Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Africans are not one people. stop sterotyping. useless akatas.
Gbam
We are Tribals.
Gbam
Re: Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 07, 2013
tpia@:
being black doesnt necessarily make us one people?

and peace is a mirage, imo.
word
Re: Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
can you pls tell me where all the wars are today. Draw the map and take the population of places where those wars are found and relate it, FIRST OF ALL, to the countries where those wars are and secondly to the continent as a whole then come back and tell me nothing is wrong with your ill informed generalization op.

I have lived here in lagos all my life and havent seen a major conflict. All the conflicts i know of are the ones i heard on radio, tv etc, just like you.

GET IT. MOST AFRICANS ARE NOT EXPERIENCING VIOLENCE!

1 Like

Re: Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Gbam! kiss kiss

cool cool
Re: Why The HELL Cant AFRICAN Countries Live PEACEFUL With Each Other???? by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2013
Puzzling isn't it? I mean you can attribute it to diversity, but there are many countries with diverse ethnic groups and religions yet they all live in peace while the least diverse countries like rwanda are raged by violence and instability.
I think there are many reasons for this, some of them due to slavery, colonialism, and neocolonalism. Not that I am putting all the blame on the white folks, we had own hand in this, but through slavery we lost alot of manpower, while colonailism and neocolonailism led to us being exploited heavy. We were and still are being sapped of human and natural resources.
All these lead to under-development, poverty, and illiteracy which are themselves causes of the disharmony.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of God In Yoruba Language, Praise Names / Man Found Dead In Ause Full Of Snakes / Where Do Ikwere People Burry Married Women. Husband's House Or Father's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.