Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Prophet TB Joshua’s Prophecies For 2013 Seem To Be Coming To Pass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua’s Prophecies For 2013 Seem To Be Coming To Pass (1508 Views)

Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. / TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 / All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua’s Prophecies For 2013 Seem To Be Coming To Pass by Makweembo: 2:05am On Feb 05, 2013
Prophet TB Joshua’s prophecies for 2013 seem to be coming to pass. He gave several prophecies concerning this year of 2013 on his television network Emmanuel TV which I watch online at www.emmanuel.tv One of the prophecies he gave said this will be the year of surprises saying,

“I am seeing many great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless and in need of help in matters of sickness, disease, finances, death, etc. One of the causes: They have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed. This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youth to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power. Tell your neighbour: Reward those who help you succeed now.”

I just read this article about a Paraguayan presidential candidate that was killed in a helicopter crash. You can read the article here at http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/03/world/americas/paraguay-candidate-death/

Wow, I pray that God would give people ears to hear and eyes to see that God is still saying something.

(1) (Reply)

... / Have You Or Has Someone Close To You Received Any Miracle Before? / Are Egyptian Copts Older Than Arabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.