Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40152 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:23am On Mar 10, 2013
LMAO@sis enjoying the show. grin grin grin grin

Hope you choke on that curry chicken sis! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Chima my tat is on my pf smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:24am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: suck that dick and sell that Pu-c prostitute , poster of why i haven't any regrets .
selling u was a good riddance. grin grin grin

No thanks....I am heavily into sanitation.

You looks like you enjoy dicksucking. wink
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Take your time and read...I know it is hard. You can do it useless JUNGLE NIGGA. wink

Again MOST Americans do not use sim cards when using android phones for obvious reasons.

And no SD doesn't mean sucking dicks. grin grin grin grin

get lost , your customers are waiting
suck hard , mess hard
filthy prostitute
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:24am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin: Chima my tat is on my pf smiley

Put some light on it! angry angry
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@sis enjoying the show. grin grin grin grin

Hope you choke on that curry chicken sis! tongue tongue tongue

Lol meanazz tongue

Honestly,
Im just chilling. I wish you guys would end it. Its kinda pointless. undecided
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:25am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: get lost , your customers are waiting
suck hard , mess hard
filthy prostitute

No your customers are waiting....get to sucking ho. Momma in Cammy said rice is getting low. wink
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Put some light on it! angry angry
Lmao. Ok
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:26am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=MsDarkSkin]

Lol meanazz tongue

Honestly,
Im just chilling. I wish you guys would end it. Its kinda pointless. undecided[/q

Oh nooooo....tugging this dumb biatch around is FUNNNNN! Move party pooper! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

No thanks....I am heavily into sanitation.

You looks like you enjoy dicksucking. wink
i really don't care about what you think
everyday you quote me or talk about jeez get lost you got to afford your weaves , so go back in the street and sell that pu-c
BTW how is the initiation of your lil girl?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 10, 2013
Better?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Oh nooooo....tugging this dumb biatch around s FUNNNNN! Move party pooper tongue tongue tongue

angry
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

No your customers are waiting....get to sucking ho. Momma in Cammy said rice is getting low. wink
grin grin grin, the same way your pedophile of bf ,Bleep your lil girl at night shocked shocked shocked
baby mama is here oya , come mess here oya she enjoys it oya , likes it oya ..
her lil girl as a bonus
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by sambos994(m): 3:30am On Mar 10, 2013
I came at the wrong time....didn't I
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 10, 2013
sambos994: I came at the wrong time....didn't I
it depends of what you think about the topic?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:32am On Mar 10, 2013
Now getting back to the slaying of the camdummy.

Sis....you were on point and slayed that azz like a goat in heat. I wonder where Royal funny looking azz at since camdummy is his boy and all. He is wrong for letting that dumb goat take an atomic azzwhooping! grin grin

Out of all achievements...this nigga boasted about a sim card that is optional! grin grin grin

Onila...let me tell you something heffa...you might think Ghanians men are cute and all but Igbo men MOSTLY are sexy as hell!

Back off Sis! angry angry
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:33am On Mar 10, 2013
sambos994: I came at the wrong time....didn't I

No suga...you came on time. You want a towel? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:34am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: grin grin grin, the same way your pedophile of bf ,Bleep your lil girl at night shocked shocked shocked
baby mama is here oya , come mess here oya she enjoys it oya , likes it oya ..
her lil girl as a bonus

LMAO@my husband being my boyfriend! grin grin grin grin Sound like somebody is lonely and jealous. grin grin grin grin grin

Sucks to be you huh? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:35am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin: Better?

Awwwww!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:36am On Mar 10, 2013
Sis....

Girlllllll check this out...hold on..let me fix Chima some more cereal. grin grin ;Dt
Got something to tell you!

Okay...this girl at work was bragging about how she was a player and men are crazy about her etc. She is supposedly in a relationship but sleeps with other men for whatever. Check this out..she is an immigrant and studying for the military test. She wants to join the army. Now this girl is a player right? Why did this ho called a radio show talking about how she is using different guys...she is not disquising her voice at all.

This radio show allows listeners to call in...FAST FORWARD! After she spent a minute busting her own azz...her boyfriend calls in and cussed her azz out. Here is the juicy part...he admitted on the radio that he bleeped her best friend, caught something, and gave it to her!

He gave her the name of the clinic and the person to see. Mind you this is a morning radio show and we have the radio on at work. grin grin grin grin

Guess what happened? grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Now getting back to the slaying of the camdummy.

Sis....you were on point and slayed that azz like a goat in heat. I wonder where Royal funny looking azz at since camdummy is his boy and all. He is wrong for letting that dumb goat take an atomic azzwhooping! grin grin

Out of all achievements...this nigga boasted about a sim card that is optional! grin grin grin

Onila...let me tell you something heffa...you might think Ghanians men are cute and all but Igbo men MOSTLY are sexy as hell!

Back off Sis! angry angry
it's funny how someone i don't know from Adam to Eve , thinks/breaths eats Cameroonpride grin grin grin grin
Damn waiting for this prostitute to slay me
the useless akata good for a negrier who doesn't even know the difference between a SIM card and a SD card.
she dare call a sim card useless grin grin grin grin shameless pros.titute check T-mobile, simple mobile etc look at how many customers they have in the USA and come back with your "sim is useless" line .pathetic
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@my husband being my boyfriend! grin grin grin grin Sound like somebody is lonely and jealous. grin grin grin grin grin

Sucks to be you huh? tongue tongue tongue
who gon marry a prostitute ,please wake up . you are a hold hag grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:39am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: it's funny how someone i don't know from Adam to Eve , thinks/breaths eats Cameroonpride grin grin grin grin
Damn waiting for this prostitute to slay me
the useless akata good for a negrier who doesn't even know the difference between a SIM card and a SD card.
she dare call a sim card useless grin grin grin grin shameless pros.titute check T-mobile, simple mobile etc yplook at how many customers they have in the USA and come back with your "sim is useless" line .pathetic

Take your azzwhooping like a man nigga! grin grin grin grin

Quit whining and do some pushups!
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:40am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: who gon marry a prostitute ,please wake up . you are a hold hag grin grin

Did you asked/tell your mother that? Buahahahahahahah. grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Take your azzwhooping like a man nigga! grin grin grin grin

Quit whining and do some pushups!
i'm laughing at your azz ...keep trying keep trying ...sooner or later i will notice u ,till you can go back in the street ain't fucking a prostitute grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Did you asked/tell your mother that? Buahahahahahahah. grin grin grin grin
edited tongue tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 10, 2013
ooo gosh 10min to reply?
give up ..and beware of me now .don't start what you can finish
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 10, 2013
onila have you seen my answer? undecided
so yes i can marry an Anglophone but a BETI one
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:56am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i'm laughing at your azz ...keep trying keep trying ...sooner or later i will notice u ,till you can go back in the street ain't fucking a prostitute grin grin

Awww...you notice me huh?

Not interested! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:57am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ooo gosh 10min to reply?
give up ..and beware of me now .don't start what you can finish

Oooooh biatch...I am scared....NOT! grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@online threats. grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 3:58am On Mar 10, 2013
LMAO@1 guest viewing. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27)

Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.