Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! (3423 Views)

Plz Does Anyone Knw Abt Mantledox Logistics And Standard Alliance Life Assurance / Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview / Healthstream Alliance Job Chat/seminar! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! by Hayoola1(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2013
Nairalanders, i got a text message two days ago from an ordinary mtn number that i have been shortlisted for written/oral interview. No company name or headquarter address but a branch office they claim is in Toyin st., Opebi. i called d no back to gv me d website of d company. he said i should just goggle it. after i did i realised they have no website. i also asked where he got my number and he said a some1 brought my CV to there office.
See, this people are scam. more than half of us walked out on them when we got to know the fact about them yesterday. just a small 'parlour' turned to conference room. they will claim you can get over 100 thousand naira in a month whereas their workers don't look it. wise up friends. dont be a victim
Re: Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! by Hayoola1(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2013
the sms they send read thus " U're shortlisted 4 Oral/Written interview by 2pm, Mon 04/02/13 @ Our Branch Office: 32, Toyin St., Semiu bus-stop, Ikeja, Lagos.Call 08091829040 4 more". what a badly composed msg u will agree wit me

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! by stevesheddy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
My brother thank you for alerting my fellow Nigerians.. I got the same text message too. I knew it was a scam cause legitimate companies will call you and ask you to visit their website or company. Please beware of such sms they are all SCAM!
Re: Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! by Niffyboy: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2013
Pls someone shld help me out o. I keep gettin caLls from dis scammers dat call themselves health stream alliance. If dis people aint silly, how on eatrh will dey tell me to pay #8,500 before o can get a job. Pls fellow nairalandites, dnt fall for dis people. If I have dat #8,500, I will use it to start recharge cards business rather than payin dis people. Nonsense scammers. One love fellow nairalandites
Re: Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! by kodilyjoe: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
[quote author=H ayoola]Nairalanders, i got a text message two days ago from an ordinary mtn number that i have been shortlisted for written/oral interview. No company name or headquarter address but a branch office they claim is in Toyin st., Opebi. i called d no back to gv me d website of d company. he said i should just goggle it. after i did i realised they have no website. i also asked where he got my number and he said a some1 brought my CV to there office.
See, this people are scam. more than half of us walked out on them when we got to know the fact about them yesterday. just a small 'parlour' turned to conference room. they will claim you can get over 100 thousand naira in a month whereas their workers don't look it. wise up friends. dont be a victim[/quote

laugh wan carry me throway# they don't look it one bit. Their ladies are illiterates, skinny with flat asses. Their men wear shirts bigger than them cos they have no chests. Sometimes, only one man will be pot bellied while others are skinny. They claim to make millions yet me wey dey broke fine pass them. Lmao!their fones are tied with rubber band. They cram a lot of grammer to intimidate people. They quote a lot of philosophers for example...."according to shakespeare of blessed memory...the faintest pen is greater than the mightiest brain.....and a lot of oda quotable quotes....lwkmd#joblesspeeps# there are odas..omega consult, boss resources, and odas.

3 Likes

Re: Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! by obinna002: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pls healthstream alliance you guys should stop sending me sms, is it by force to sell drugs , I hv received more than 13 sms in one week, please make una live me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Scammers
Re: Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! by hakunajay(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2013
They have a new way of getting people to attend their stupid interview. I know about Healthstream, oneal and co but when i got an sms from 08036242299 to attend interview at toyin street ikeja. they ended the sms with BLOOMSFIELD INC. The interview was for 9am and i got there by 8;45am and i noticed the following...
1. No signboard of the company around the premises.
2. I asked a man where is Bloomsfield office, he had no idea despite the fact that he lives in the building.
My instints began to warn me but i decided to wait around and see the end of it all. Soon guys started trooping into the compound, dressed like bankers suit, and all. omo i come de blame myself why i didnt wear my suit and why at least, i didnt put on my tie...
3. 9:20am, None of their staff is yet to be around to attend to us. My instincts was like 'wat good company/organisation will give time, yet none of their staff is around? '
4. 9:35am, a famished looking arrogant lady, ushered us into a shabbily kept hall and she was so boastful saying that, looking at all of us, she is sure that many of us will not be taken. even the bible said many are called but few are chosen. then she went on, you are all welcome to Healthstream Alli... I didnt even wait to hear the rest, i just stood up and said God punish you!!! And started moving towards the exit... One huge security guy was there, my heart skipped but i was ready and my eyes were red like blood... I was like if this guy just touch me ehn, i go SUAREZ am! I could feel like 40 pairs of eyes gazing at me as i made my way to the exit. Fortunately, the security guy gave way without any incident and by the time i crossed over to the other side of the road, over 3/4 of the guys are out of the hall. Omo see as guys de para... me i just enter keke dey go my way..
Re: Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! by thruthbetold: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
i wonder why we youth are full of pride, thank God i went,saw and conquered, thank God i did not listen to all the screams of SCAM, some person somewhere to another it was scam and that person told the next same thing with out verifications. i decided to see to the end of it. health stream alliance is a legitimate multinational networking business entity that is in to changing the lives of people all over the world. Google networking business and you will find most of the richest men are into networking business. but non of our youth wants to work hard, all they want is a job(journey of broke) where they will be paid peanut ant later retrenched or retire or worst resign. in networking you are your boss. anyway thank God i played along with them and today am grateful to God. my advise don't jump to conclusion because someone one said, find out the truth yourself. thanks and God bless the youth of my country
Re: Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! by jsquare2012: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
Those people are Health Scam Alliance.

They wasted my whole day yesterday. Total rubbish. They claim to be millionaires but poverty is written all over their physical appearances. Hunger is stamped on their foreheads.

The lady that addressed us last claim to be a graduate of unilag but her english was total rubbish. I began to wonder if yoruba is the official language lectures are being delivered in unilag. I bet if a british policeman was in that gathering yesterday, he would gotten that lady arrested for "Damage of English".

They claimed to offer us heaven and earth, even holiday trips to Dubai and other choice countries yet their office is tattered. The Forms they the gave us to fill were mere faint photocopies without company logo nor phone numbers let alone a website.

Their source of income is not reliable. One can toil with them for a whole year without earning a dime. At the of your service with them, a Safety Matches Box will be too big to pack your properties to your village that is if you have T.fare.

Guy wise up. Those guys are just looking for a means to survive. But its FRAUDLENT!
Re: Healthstream Alliance Scam!!! by hakunajay(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
thruthbetold: i wonder why we youth are full of pride, thank God i went,saw and conquered, thank God i did not listen to all the screams of SCAM, some person somewhere to another it was scam and that person told the next same thing with out verifications. i decided to see to the end of it. health stream alliance is a legitimate multinational networking business entity that is in to changing the lives of people all over the world. Google networking business and you will find most of the richest men are into networking business. but non of our youth wants to work hard, all they want is a job(journey of broke) where they will be paid peanut ant later retrenched or retire or worst resign. in networking you are your boss. anyway thank God i played along with them and today am grateful to God. my advise don't jump to conclusion because someone one said, find out the truth yourself. thanks and God bless the youth of my country

A Yoruba adage says "you must first observe the apparels of tailor before allowing him to make one for you"... Networking business is good, HSA guys should be proud to let people know what the job entails in their adverts and let only people that want to do it go for their seminar/interview instead of deceiving hundreds with juicy job offer in their adverts and then you go see people wearing their best suit to the rendezvous and come back disappointed. So tell me, how many millions have you made so far?

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows BGNG In Ikeja? / I Rejected $1000 Salary In 2008. / Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.