Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected (761 Views)

Are Nairaland Moderators Placed On Salary Or Are They Doing It For Charity??? / Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected by SamConquer(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2013
It is no news that Nairaland is one of the largest Forum sites in Nigeria.which boast of a record breaking and 'jaw-drooping' million+ member and also it is 'wikipaedia recognized'..so been a moderator of such site is quite actractive and some-what influencial.cause you have the priveledge to control some section and also ban and unban members who use inflamatory and derogatory sentence.(which most nairalanders found this form of banning a sort of dictatorship and nairalanders such as okija juju have gone as far as writing abuses directed to some moderators on his signature as a form of protest)...nonetheless i will like seun or fellow nairalanders or even the moderators themselves to tell us the basis on which they are selected...
Re: Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected by tpia1: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
seun and mukina, what was freiburger's reason for banning me?

help me find out, thanks.
Re: Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected by tpia1: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
i will like seun or fellow nairalanders or even the moderators themselves to tell us the basis on which they are selected...

that would be nice, although its classified information.
Re: Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected by Freiburger(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
tpia1: seun and mukina, what was freiburger's reason for banning me?

help me find out, thanks.
You were banned for attempting to to derail this thread as usual. Your next line of action would be fighting unecessarily.
https://www.nairaland.com/1200484/experience-siena-nairaland
You will be unbanned if you promise to refrain from such acts.
Re: Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected by Dfrenzy(m): 3:55am On Feb 21, 2013
And plz., may i know why am being ban too. It's just so confusing cause i don't remember breaking any rule(s) that i know of.
Re: Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected by fyneboi79(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2013
Good τ̲̅ȍ know I'm •̸№t alone in this quest for decency.my thread questioning such behavior was closed after I questioned such behaviour and was begining τ̲̅ȍ get huge responces even on a back page because r231 and sexkillz A.K.A(madcow) couldn't take the heat anymore.Well only Seun Osewa can answer these question,how do you get such degenerates τ̲̅ȍ be moderators??
Re: Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected by SamConquer(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Still waiting for the mods and seun.
Re: Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected by SamConquer(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
fyneboi79: Good τ̲̅ȍ know I'm •̸№t alone in this quest for decency.my thread questioning such behavior was closed after I questioned such behaviour and was begining τ̲̅ȍ get huge responces even on a back page because r231 and sexkillz A.K.A(madcow) couldn't take the heat anymore.Well only Seun Osewa can answer these question,how do you get such degenerates τ̲̅ȍ be moderators??
ON POINT!!!
Re: Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected by tpia1: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dfrenzy: And plz., may i know why am being ban too. It's just so confusing cause i don't remember breaking any rule(s) that i know of.

you were banned because some people have a ban button attached to their nl moniker.

there doesnt necessarily have to be a reason since not everybody operates with a full set of thinking faculty.

awon "enyan" lasan ti ba enyan rere je.
Re: Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected by tpia1: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ r231

you and freiburgrur, we'll see who succeeds who.
Re: Seun.nairalander's. And Moderators:..how Are Nairaland Moderators Selected by CharlyG1: 12:35am On Apr 12, 2013

(1) (Reply)

91-year-old Man Raises Money To Prevent Eviction By Daughter / I Am Much Happier When Am Less Attractive! Anything Wrong With Me? / FUNNY BUT TRUE: 40 Things You Never Knew!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.