Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? (2287 Views)

A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 / Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. / Body Hair On Men Your View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2013
I was born like this and I think black hair is prettier. Dang I am bored tonight. lol

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2013
What's good for the goose in this case might not be good for the gander
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2013
So do you find them attractive?
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Let's see pics. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by CyberG: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
khiaa: I was born like this and I think black hair is prettier. Dang I am bored tonight. lol

Where is the picture so we can judge?
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
CyberG:

Where is the picture so we can judge?

Are you kidding? I know better than to post a picture of myself on the internet.
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Reddish brown hair and hazel eyes are not uncommon so I assumed you would know what it looks like.
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
sexkillz: Let's see pics. cheesy

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2013
Well, I've never seen it as Attractive, but i haven't seen enough of this combo to really say they aren't attractive either.

Any Pics?
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by Lois20(f): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2013
khiaa: I was born like this and I think black hair is prettier.

so do can you or do you intend 2 change it?

Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2013
Yes, I'm seriously thinking about going for the black.
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by switdick(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
If only we could see pix, I still think nature is beautiful so you shouldn't have a problem with it,maybe I might not really like a reddish-brown hair on a black skin grin

But,hazel eyes, I got no problem with.

You should leave it like that if its natural.
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
Khiaa just post a Pic...

Wth LoL

How are we supposed to Judge
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
khiaa: I was born like this and I think black hair is prettier. Dang I am bored tonight. lol

are you light skinned ? as in yellow ?
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by KINGwax(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
khiaa:

Are you kidding? I know better than to post a picture of myself on the internet.
well, there's nothing wrong in posting ur pix on the internet. It doesn't even matter cos a lotta people av it on facebook.
If u're scared abt it's uses by scammers then u're jes narrowin ur horizon. Pix from friends phone, families etc are almost at places u won't imagine. In fact, there's a probability dt a fan of urs is using ur pix in the woods as a profile pix or even boasting u are his gf!!!!

Now, concerning the topic, everything is beautiful, but attractiveness is a matter of different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by pleep(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
la fille just wants attention... lol
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
If She a Yella Bish, is She Suddenly Passible? grin
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
are you light skinned ? as in yellow ?

No I am not yellow, thank God. I am caramel (light brown skin).
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
khiaa:

No I am not yellow, thank God. I am caramel (light brown skin).
really and you have got red hair and hazel eyes, but i think it will suit you though......it seems unique
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Khiaa just post a Pic...

Wth LoL

How are we supposed to Judge

hahahaha, I like you, you are funny. grin
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
really and you have got red hair and hazel eyes, but i think it will suit you though......it seems unique

I have reddish-brown hair, not red hair.
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
khiaa:

I have reddish-brown hair, not red hair.
same difference but its different and unique
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
If She a Yella Bish, is She Suddenly Passible?

grin grin You need to stop.
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
same difference but its different and unique

It's not unique in AAs.
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
khiaa:

It's not unique in AAs.
AAs is that a blood group ?
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
AAs is that a blood group ?

African Americans.
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by NosaHenry(m): 1:47am On Mar 11, 2013
Outside your skin and hair do you have the other vital statistics that would make you marketable?
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by khiaa(f): 4:43am On Mar 11, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
Outside your skin and hair do you have the other vital statistics that would make you marketable?

smiley Yes I surely do.
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
khiaa:

smiley Yes I surely do.
Impressive
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:
I was born like this and I think black hair is prettier. Dang I am bored tonight. lol

No picture... ***rme***
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by TANID(m): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2019
Were Are You From Khiaa ?
Re: GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? by Hotspotbro(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
TANID:
Were Are You From Khiaa ?
From kia Motors

(1) (Reply)

"Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" / Ladies: 10 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Boyfriend, Under ANY Circumstance / How Did You End It With Your First love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.