Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Woman Gave Birth To Headless Baby In Osun State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gave Birth To Headless Baby In Osun State (999 Views)

Woman Births A Baby In A Classroom In Agatu, Benue State (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gave Birth To Headless Baby In Osun State by olokfor: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2013
In what might be termed ‘stranger than fiction,’a woman on Saturday gave birth to a headless baby at a mission centre in Sekona community,near Ede, Osun State.

It took the intervention of police to control the crowd that had thronged the mission center to catch a glimpse of the mysterious baby.A section of the crowd initially suspected foul play when they thought that the head of the baby was severed for ritual purpose but when the police took the baby to government hospital Ede for investigation, the crowd that followed up on the matter, were later enlightened following a thorough
check on the baby by a doctor, that the birth was a rare case of deformity.

According to police public relation officer in
Osun,Folasade Odoro, the dead baby had since
been returned to the mother for burial.

SOURCE-www.informationnaija.com/woman-gave-birth-to-headless-baby-inosun-state/
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Headless Baby In Osun State by juman(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
God, the creator of the created.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Headless Baby In Osun State by holyvirgin: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
Who hid my post grin mukinatulailalaaah..... I hail u o
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Headless Baby In Osun State by theripper2: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
Na wetin too much Of Juju dey cause. Headless pikin? I never hear am for my life before. Osun go turn tourist centre now o. Internal Revenue tins.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Headless Baby In Osun State by Tolexander: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
Anecephalus?
Why can't they checked inside the placenta maybe that is where the baby hid is head?
Wonder shall never end in Osun. Na them dey charge goat.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Headless Baby In Osun State by Tolexander: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Anecephalus?
Why can't they checked inside the placenta maybe that is where the baby hid its head?
Wonder shall never end in Osun. Na them dey charge goat.

(1) (Reply)

Effective Peptic Ulcer Treatments For Quick Pain Relief / Another Lagos Nurse Gets Ebola / Online Course On Understanding The Ebola Virus And How You Can Avoid It-WorldHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.