Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000846 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Activityj(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seton(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
maxibrainz: Guys pls what Bank Cards is curently working well with Alixpress i need answers from people who imported from Alix recently

there are quite a lot of them accepted on aliexpress, alibaba, both mastercard and visa card. Have used GTbank Naira Mastercard and Zenith Websurfer (though i dont know whether zenith is still issuing this)

Which ever bank you chose, tell them what you want to use it to do, so dat it can be activated for you.

Good luck
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
Seton:

there are quite a lot of them accepted on aliexpress, alibaba, both mastercard and visa card. Have used GTbank Naira Mastercard and Zenith Websurfer (though i dont know whether zenith is still issuing this)

Which ever bank you chose, tell them what you want to use it to do, so dat it can be activated for you.

Good luck
when last did you use the Gtb master card because some people are complaining it no longer working
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
Cleared
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
As per shipping from china,I think CVM is the best(more like ok) choice right now;cos of their personal sourcing and relatively cheap price,of course,this pending the confirmation of Micostarmall as a viable and safe alternative. As for US,I think Us2naija.com is it,they charge 10% as service fee then 6.80 per pound for packages,for small packages,the price is.less,check their site...I used to think they were expensive till I placed dummy orders on CA and orderbay.com.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seton(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
maxibrainz:
when last did you use the Gtb master card because some people are complaining it no longer working

this is the last time i used my gtb Order Time: 2012-11-21 05:34 on alibaba.

and i have been using third party ever since.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
wow am back! My ban just expired i suppose. What is even their main reason for banning people? Can someone enlighten me? I ve been banned since midway of season 1. Well i just cant wait for this Chinese hols to end lemme start importation fully
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
i used my GTB naira master card to place an order last month so till the last time i checked its working. You can just give it a try, no harm in it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by babatv: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
Seton:

this is the last time i used my gtb Order Time: 2012-11-21 05:34 on alibaba.

and i have been using third party ever since.

those Alibaba accept mastercard ansd not T/T,Paypal, or western union
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bluesaint(m): 12:46am On Feb 17, 2013
Pls can someone suggest the cheapest and fastest means of shipin down to naija from the uk via air. I am purchasing some shirts from there and I'm looking for a better offer. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toninet: 5:22am On Feb 17, 2013
bluesaint: Pls can someone suggest the cheapest and fastest means of shipin down to naija from the uk via air. I am purchasing some shirts from there and I'm looking for a better offer. Thanks.

Mr. Man, Please read the thread and find the answer to your question.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lecturerdabo(m): 6:13am On Feb 17, 2013
Don't run
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MEILYN(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2013
I seem to be confused about
chrisvicmall's product sourcing service.
According to what I read, yes, i can
purchase a product from any of those
chinese stores and get it delivered vic
chrisvicmall and according to you, it's fast and cheap. Now, how does that
work? I didn't see anywhere i can
make that happen. Maybe a place to
enter the url to the product i'm buying
from aliexpress or whatever. Confused
sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2013
MEILYN: I seem to be confused about
sir.
you have to send an email,call or chat with them at their website for you to arrange things. Their contacts are on their site. I would advise you to use the chat tho..they aren't renowned for replying emails promptly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koksybrown: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2013
I dont think Chrisvicmal is worth doing business with... If they want to do business, they should make it easy for customers... No reply of emails, no Direct Nigeria Number, Dey hardly appear on chat and the worst of it, their website doesnt have any direct form for sourcing. Im not saying they are not credible, they are, but they need to work on themselves. Till then, i run, and i cant recommend them. Pls no one should quote me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2013
sir.

What I do is to chat with the seller and ask if he can ship to chrisvicmall China address, i then mail cvm to inform them about it.

Cvm China addresses are written on their site
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2013
I want to order for an android tablet pc. I will like to know if it is 3G enabled when it has a sim card slot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2013
Wizeboy:

Make sure you look at the jewelries you want to order from aliexpress very well before going into it, because:

Firstly, most of their pendants and earrings are always too small and look childish. If you are to buy jewelry set make sure, if possible look for the ones they show you the measurement of the pendants (so that you too can take your ruler with pencil to draw such measurement on paper to see how big it is). Those big pendants and earrings you see there are just photo zooming (this is based on my experience).

Secondly, most of the gold-plated jewelries from aliexpress are too bright which made people to believe that it will wash too quickly, thereby having doubt about the product.

Thirdly, make sure if you are going for gold-plate jewelry sets, look for the one within the price range of $3 to $4 because they wouldnt buy it more than (N1,000 to N1,500) from you in Nigeria. If you go for the jewelry sets of $8 or $10 dont be surprise they will still be pricing it within that range (1k to 1.5k) because jewelry sets in the Nigeria markets are now been sold at that price.

If you are to go for jewelries, I will advice you to order PENDANTS AND EARRINGS as those ones normally comes in bigger sizes and they sell well than jewelry sets. And don't tell people you import from China because even if its quality, they will price it the way you didnt like (they believe China products are fake and also cheap).

Finally, do your market survey well before going into it (don't just go into it because everybody is doing it), so that you wouldnt get your finger burnt.

That is what I have discover so far, since I started the jewelry business. I wish you success in the business.
have u tried importing chocker necklece
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2013
Dehley: I want to order for an android tablet pc. I will like to know if it is 3G enabled when it has a sim card slot

Check if it has built in 3G
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dwizy(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2013
sir.

[color=#006600][/color] ehn ehn? This is very funny. Your signature hia depicts U̶̲̥̅̊ as an improtation guru. U̶̲̥̅̊ even have a blog on it.
How come you have read about 112 pages of clearly spelt out steps and U̶̲̥̅̊ ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ still confused? Or sud I put it to U̶̲̥̅̊ that U̶̲̥̅̊ ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ one of those moving round this tread to copy our tips and sell in an Ebook? If U̶̲̥̅̊ ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ for that please don't do, cus THUNDER dey. And if you are not;;;;

Chrisvicmall can help U̶̲̥̅̊ buy from china. Get their email or chat link and give them the link to the product U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna buy,they will reply with the cost, including the shipping fee and service charge.

You can also buy Ūя̲̅ stuffs urself and let the seller deliver it to the china address of chrisvicmall. This way, U̶̲̥̅̊ ll be charged only d shipping fee. Bur chat with them first and let Ūя̲̅ seller put Ūя̲̅ name on d product.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2013
@ dwizy, I have decided not to reveal any well researched info again on this forum except links. Those people who asking for info are using fake usernames to get info from us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2013
Pls how do you guys open your eBay accounts? I have a USA paypal and a romanian respectively.
I have money in paypal but I don't mind using my payoneer. My exact question is; which country should I use? Should I just use a USA details?
And can I use paypal on Aliexpress?
Sorry if my questions sounds NOOBs. The truth is I've never purchased a real thing online, only digital stuffs. Glad to join this league. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
Imagine this MEILYN guy has a blog on importation and he comes here and ask how to ship with chrisvicmall.

I don't know why people are like this, El matteo, chemsie, surveycash..... Etc came here to give us free info only for MEILYN id.iot to package it to his useless blog.

This is not encouraging at all, maybe that's why El matteo left this thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
@all,please look at my previous and tell
me what you think...thanks... No longer necessary!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
C. whyte:

Check if it has built in 3G
the one i saw has external 3G
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dehley:
the one i saw has external 3G

Most of those with external 3g are not compatible with our modems here, search for the tablets with built in 3g

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Yomkris(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Thank God the holiday is over.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ebony124(f): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hello guys
Pls I need help ,m into the business of selling female shoes, I normally buy from us but want to try china out heard its cheaper.pls can anyone recommend any good site where I can buy good quality and affordable types of brandnew female shoes? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dwizy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
chemashie: @ dwizy, I have decided not to reveal any well researched info again on this forum except links. Those people who asking for info are using fake usernames to get info from us.

Honestly I feel badt with ppl like this. Imagine him packaging d info he gets hia for FREE 'n' selling it for #2000. If U̶̲̥̅̊ look around, U̶̲̥̅̊ ll see that people are not giving out new Ideas as it was wen we 1st started. Don't say I'm greedy, I keep newly researched tips to myself, not because I don't want to help others but bcus of this Mindless Ebook sellers.

It makes me wanna cry when I see ppl with this insane attitudes. Y do this When U̶̲̥̅̊ can easily start import biz with 10k or 20k?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by golamike: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hello fellow importers. Please enlighten me on this: I placed an order for a particular product from aliexpress since d last week of January through China Airpost. This is d info i just got after tracking it: Status: Departure from outward office of exchange, location:10010200 Date: 20130216 1618.Can anyone help with the interpretation pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seton(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
ebony124: Hello guys
Pls I need help ,m into the business of selling female shoes, I normally buy from us but want to try china out heard its cheaper.pls can anyone recommend any good site where I can buy good quality and affordable types of brandnew female shoes? Thanks

There are a handful of them on alibaba, but do not rush into buying large qualities, 'cos they may not be a good as displayed. What you do is to buy samples from different manufacturers so as to try them out. You may even use third party to save you shipping cost.

babatv:

those Alibaba accept mastercard ansd not T/T,Paypal, or western union

They will give you payment terms and you tell them the one that is convenient for you.
I think the why many of them dont usually accept mastercard payment, is because when money is paid with mastercard which goes into escrow, the fund is being held for btw 30-60days before it is released to them. You will agree with me that not everybody will want his fund to be held for sometimes when the goods are even off his shelf.

golamike: Hello fellow importers. Please enlighten me on this: I placed an order for a particular product from aliexpress since d last week of January through China Airpost. This is d info i just got after tracking it: Status: Departure from outward office of exchange, location:10010200 Date: 20130216 1618.Can anyone help with the interpretation pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Thanks

Tracking with China Airpost has been a challenge, i guess,location:10010200 is the present location of your goods. If you cannot get the location, why not contact your seller, he/she should be able to get the exact location of your goods. Anyway know that it takes 15-60days for you to received your goods with China Airpost.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
@chemashie what do you suggest then? Is there a way we can use to flush out the bad eggs amongst us here so that we can once again feel free to share some info with one another?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.