Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000106 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Cheap 7inches phone call Tablet for sale @cheaper price. DISCRIPTION OF THE TABLET RAM/
ROM: 512GB/8GB Main frequency: 1.2GHZ camera: 0.3MP Front 2.0MP Back CameraItem Type:
Tablet PC Tablet Data Capacity: 8GB Network Communiction: Bluetooth,Wifi Screen Size: 7"
Extend Port: DC Jack,Earphone Jack,Mini USB,OTG,TF card Package: Yes Net Weight: 372g
Supporting Language: Multi-Language. Processor Manufacture: AllWinner Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive Screen Processor Main Frequency: Single Core Feature: Multi Touch,G Sensor,Phone
Call,OTG,Dual Cameras Memory Capacity: 512MB Second Webcam Pixels: 2MP Operating
System: Android 4.0.4 Display resolution: 800x480 Cell Capacity: 3000mah Model Number: A703
Processor Model: A13 Brand Name: OEM Already installed applications are; BBM, SKYPE
WHATSAPP, 2GO, UCBROWSER, OPRAMINI, YAHOOMAIL&MESSANGER, BA3 SAVER, PRO FINGER
PRINT LUCK, YOUTUBE, QURAN AND BIBLE etc... and some GAMES. Ba3 can Last 4hours when
surfing internet nonstop and 6days when you are not browsing.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nbolaji(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
bigtymer: please can anyone around OGUDU AREA tell me the post office address, where is located. the post code 100242, but don't know the post office address yet. thx house
google is your friend
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Canme4u: Cheap 7inches phone call Tablet for sale @cheaper price. DISCRIPTION OF THE TABLET RAM/
ROM: 512GB/8GB Main frequency: 1.2GHZ camera: 0.3MP Front 2.0MP Back CameraItem Type:
Tablet PC Tablet Data Capacity: 8GB Network Communiction: Bluetooth,Wifi Screen Size: 7"
Extend Port: DC Jack,Earphone Jack,Mini USB,OTG,TF card Package: Yes Net Weight: 372g
Supporting Language: Multi-Language. Processor Manufacture: AllWinner Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive Screen Processor Main Frequency: Single Core Feature: Multi Touch,G Sensor,Phone
Call,OTG,Dual Cameras Memory Capacity: 512MB Second Webcam Pixels: 2MP Operating
System: Android 4.0.4 Display resolution: 800x480 Cell Capacity: 3000mah Model Number: A703
Processor Model: A13 Brand Name: OEM Already installed applications are; BBM, SKYPE
PRINT LUCK, YOUTUBE, QURAN AND BIBLE etc... and some GAMES. Ba3 can Last 4hours when
[center]
Canme4u: Cheap 7inches phone call Tablet for sale @cheaper price. DISCRIPTION OF THE TABLET RAM/
[/center]
Canme4u: 22K. Cheap 7inches phone call Tablet for sale @cheaper price. DISCRIPTION OF THE TABLET RAM/
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
yemi2plus:
I'm now on page 15 and will the rate I'm going, I might beat the record of the above user.
if you beat the record let me know.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Princesszoe: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Princess zoe: Good morning everyone. Please i want to purchase orginal deep freezer, thermacool product to be precise. Can anybody help me with the best site or a good seller/link to purchase this. Is urgent please. Texaco, mayorall and co please help me with answers.
Please i need answers, also i wouldnt mind buying from a reseller as it is urgent.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Princesszoe: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Princess zoe: Good morning everyone. Please i want to purchase orginal deep freezer, thermacool product to be precise. Can anybody help me with the best site or a good seller/link to purchase this. Is urgent please. Texaco, mayorall and co please help me with answers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayodot(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
bashorundon: Wow! Please, would you advise i open a dispute already? The seller told me he shipped with the fastest SwissPost platform. Judging from what you said, i dont think I can exercise that form of patience. Please advise. I hate dishonesty. The guy was dishonest with me. :-(

if u are a little patient with China air, u have to b very very patient with Swiss post.. it took 2month to get my fone with swiss.. and another package I getting to 3month
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 6:13am On Dec 06, 2013
ayodot:

if u are a little patient with China air, u have to b very very patient with Swiss post.. it took 2month to get my fone with swiss.. and another package I getting to 3month

I used Swisspost twice and they both took exactly 1 month to get to me. I don't know why yours is taking longer than that sha
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I used Swisspost twice and they both took exactly 1 month to get to me. I don't know why yours is taking longer than that sha

This is festive period.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2013
Contact me if you need created X7 special screen. Incase you have a broken screen.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2013
kolaide:

in business if you don't learn to be patient you might not make an head-way. also, if you don't take the pain to read read from season one of this thread, then i don't think you really value the little amount you might want to invest in this business. asking questions that can be easily found in the previous pages, not only give room to skip important information on a page but also make the thread boring! Please, if you are new to the thread take the pain to read from season one, and you will not regret doing so. Let learn to feed ourselves, and not to be fed! At least its a DIYIG thread!

Chief na here you dey.

The truth is majority of us are lazy readers grossly due to impatience. If you are new here, take Koliade's advice. Start from season I. Dedicate 2 hours/day - One in the morning and the other before you go to bed. From experience, an average reader can read 5 pages/hour. this translates to 10 pages/day. So in +/-10 days, you will be done with season I.

Do same to season II. Before you know it, you are a gooroo too.

Good luck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2013
klens: Boss mayor, long time, how business? have you bought X10s before is it really ips and how good it is? what amount of goods that will attract custom wahala? is it above 500USD or N500,000.

In the words f one of my colleagues, x10 na witch. It is in no league to the Tecnos but the Galaxies. Good battery, good camera etc.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2013
surveycash:

In the words f one of my colleagues, x10 na witch. It is in no league to the Tecnos but the Galaxies. Good battery, good camera etc.

Oga mi patapata, na X10s he wan buy, same way he did the other time when he went to buy X7s.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2013
surveycash:

cool grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2013
2s£xy:
cool grin
Oga 2sexy, na your posts just full the season 1 of this thread. You go don go into full time importation by now oh. I hail thee. Where by your area for Benin?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Theonlyson(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please house why do i always get this message ''Sorry, nothing is available to order now.'' when i PLACE ORDER
What might be the problem?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Theonlyson: Please house why do i always get this message ''Sorry, nothing is available to order now.'' when i PLACE ORDER
What might be the problem?
What shopping site?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by soladnet14: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
huzaifaidris:

Please can you track this for me. RS915594375CH its Swisspost. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Candy_licious: good afternoon friends. im making my first buy Today after going thru season one and two. I got uba africard and gtb mastercard. wish me luck
Best of luck
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rita30: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
someone pls help! i ordered for goods from aliexpress last month i tracked it now and this is what i saw

Success find: 1 items!
item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date
RB941991327CN 2013 Dispatching 31002400 NG 20131202 0854

does it mean the goods have arrived nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Rita30: someone pls help! i ordered for goods from aliexpress last month i tracked it now and this is what i saw

Success find: 1 items!
item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date
RB941991327CN 2013 Dispatching 31002400 NG 20131202 0854

does it mean the goods have arrived nigeria?

Nope. Its in transit.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
yemi2plus:
Oga 2sexy, na your posts just full the season 1 of this thread. You go don go into full time importation by now oh. I hail thee. Where by your area for Benin?

LOL... I dey low-key ooh. NYSC no let me do anything. But once I leave here by Dec 14th, I go start the process and will go full throttle by JAN-FEB.

It's good to know you recognised me cos many peeps don even forget.

I dey Ekenwa.

God bless, bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Debeloved87(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
How can i use my Uba africard to purchase...i bought this card, change the pin at d atm machine, i didnt change the web pin at the atm machine...but i went to their site and entered the webpin and change it to my personal long in, yet i cant make payment with it, what could be d prob..i need help pls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
mayorall:

Oga mi patapata, na X10s he wan buy, same way he did the other time when he went to buy X7s.
I hope people know that there is a difference between the Created X7 and X7s or X10 and X10s?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
pls can i use to watch muti tv

Cyprian213: As i posted earlier, i bot it at the rate of 105 dollers BUT he has promised to sell at a very cheaper rate to me based on friendship. But my problem is that i dont have the cash to go into it. for the decoder, it can use up to 4 dishes, it receives daar sat, my tv, dstv any many others i dont know there name. no subscription, it only uses sim card. it can browse, it uses usb for music, has youtube, games, abot 8000 channel spaces, etc. The only problem i have with it is that i have not been able to start watching the DSTV channels i searched out. it says ''scrabbled channel'' probable due to the network problem we encounter here in my rural area. PLS WHO EVER IS INTERESTED, LET'S DO BUSINESS TOGETHER. ITS BUY IN QUANTITY AT A CHEAP PRICE. THANKS 08078122808
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rita30: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
mayorall:

Nope. Its in transit.
Thanks alot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Leorichy: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Candy_licious: update: I was a pure novice until I started following this forum... thx to contributors.

I have successfully ordered for a product worth $44.20 using my just gotten UBA Africard. I was charged N163.14 for $1. anyways I was so excited when everything went successfully.

note to new follwers: for every success story there is always a price paid, I never asked any question on this forum before I ordered simply because I read the Season one and two. im advising every new follower to do same. thx

goodluck bro thumbs up!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
2s£xy:
I hope people know that there is a difference between the Created X7 and X7s or X10 and X10s?

Many don't know, when they give lower price, the seller refer them to it. But the guy just like rushing himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.