Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,805 members, 7,802,572 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000036 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2014
nano4him:

thanks so much Agu I chatted with the seller yesterday placed and order and the order is currently been processed she was really friendly and helpful and although I didn't even haggle price with her she/he gave me a discount and even agreed to ship to Nigeria. i'm now hoping to see wat happens and how long it'll take to arrive here. this is my first China buy as I usually buy from ebay, and I really enjoyed the personal touch I hope the experience is smooth all the way.
thanks again to every1 that has contributed to this trend
you are welcome.Happy importation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miztarromeo: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Plz I av d ff quex to ask (1) as a beginner of internet busines
nd an ecobank customer, wht card do u feel I shud
apply for as i want venture into, online
importation, domain sale, and football betting.
Again I hav bin givin advice 2 open acct on uba or
gtbank as dey ar mor reliable, do u feel i shud do
it or simply apply via my eco bank. Pls urgently
advice me in general, as am very new 2 al dis.
Tank u nd God bless
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Pitykitten: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2014
nano4him:
POST OFFICE

Oh yes. It occurred to me immediately I submitted the post. Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2014
miztarromeo: Plz I av d ff quex to ask (1) as a beginner of internet busines
Tank u nd God bless

Personally I prefer gtbank MasterCard.tis hassle free
Why not open a separate account for your online business. And leave your ecobank as your personal account.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pitykitten:

Ok thank you. PO is post office yes? Oh. I actually thought goods will be delivered to my address. Lol. So goods will be to the nearest post office to me and I will pay them again. Chai. I don't know the total weight but it shldnt be too heavy. I'm a novice where shipping/clearing goods is concerned.
Goods will be delivered to your doorstep only if you use dhl, ems or FedEx. You can get the weight from your seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
miztarromeo: Plz I av d ff quex to ask (1) as a beginner of internet busines
Tank u nd God bless
Eco bank visa card is very good. No major importer uses only one card. Most of us have 3-4 cards from different banks so highly advisable you get both the eco and gtb card.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
hotmolo: Pls 4 does of u who import watches nd jewelries, wer do u tel ur customer u import dem frm? Cos telin dem u import dem frm china fit spoil market... So pls suggestions
Korea, Hong Kong and Italy.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nafizzey(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
hello good day Importers in the house.. Pls am considering purchasing a brand New mini laptop that can perform virtually all task with good HD size from EBay for the first time. my proposed budget is 25-30k at my disposal.. Pls to avoid been cheated, I need advice & a link from expert here to a standard mini Laptop that my money will be enough to purchase including shipping fee down to Nigeria here (possibly my door step in Abuja)
Thanks you all God bless....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nafizzey(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nafizzey: hello good day Importers in the house.. Pls am considering purchasing a brand New mini laptop that can perform virtually all task with good HD size from EBay for the first time. my proposed budget is 25-30k at my disposal.. Pls to avoid been cheated, I need advice & a link from expert here to a standard mini Laptop that my money will be enough to purchase including shipping fee down to Nigeria here (possibly my door step in Abuja)
Thanks you all God bless....
if possible to get it here in Nigeria which site is most authentic do you recommend with good affordable price very close to Ebay? Experience importers share your thought pls...
thanks all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hotmolo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
santakris:
Korea, Hong Kong and Italy.
tnx sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nafizzey: if possible to get it here in Nigeria which site is most authentic do you recommend with good affordable price very close to Ebay? Experience importers share your thought pls...
thanks all
when buying from ebay, buy from "TOP RATED" seller. i once bought mini lappy from ebay @58 (bidding that was why i got it cheap). shipped it to naija @ $50
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iykmora(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
@all, does any1 make use off the post office at University of Nigeria, Nsukka? I want to knw if it is still functioning 'cos i want to direct an order to be received by a student there. Thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
eph12:
Eco bank visa card is very good. No major importer uses only one card. Most of us have 3-4 cards from different banks so highly advisable you get both the eco and gtb card.
Very very important to have multiple cards because sooner or later one will definitely screw up.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nafizzey(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tonjeola1:
when buying from ebay, buy from "TOP RATED" seller. i once bought mini lappy from ebay @58 (bidding that was why i got it cheap). shipped it to naija @ $50
Was it direct shipping to Nigeria or thru third party address?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thespecialone: Back to the subject of the thread, I strongly encourage every newbie here to proactively verify their cards. Don't wait for aliexpress to close a transaction first before you do so. It would save you heart ache and several visits to your bank trying to get you money back ( you will eventually get it though). Just send them scanned copies of your id card, front facing side of your debit card, cover all the numbers except the last four digits, be sure that the bank logo and expiry date are visible and a copy of your bank statement. Send to security@aliexpress.com with the subject Request For Verification. If there's any info here that's not accurate, I stand corrected, I'm still learning.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hotmolo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
I jst saw on nipost website dat jewelry are not allowed when posting. I hope dis wnt affect me as a rciever.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
hotmolo: I jst saw on nipost website dat jewelry are not allowed when posting. I hope dis wnt affect me as a rciever.
Once it passes custom guys you are free.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hotmolo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
eph12:
Once it passes custom guys you are free.
tnx sir. U kip answerin evry1. God bless

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seniorallen: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Seniorallen: Pro importers abeg is diz seller owk for me to buy from? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-Newest-Cheap-Tablet-PC-10-inch-Capacitive-Screen-1024-600-Dual-Core-Allwinner-A23-Android/1729176382.html
Looks good but it is that cheap for a reason.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nafizzey: Was it direct shipping to Nigeria or thru third party address?
third party
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seniorallen: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
eph12:
Looks good but it is that cheap for a reason.
can u suggest what reason?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Seniorallen: can u suggest what reason?
it's not using sim card.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seniorallen: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
biggboy: it's not using sim card.
thank u jare...i dn de ready pay b4......i 4 5nd buyer tire
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
bashorundon: SellingPoint's Xiaomi Powerbanks.

Original 10400mah capacity.

N5,000 only.

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
bashorundon: Premium Li-ion battery cells from LG and Samsung. Sir Yemi, this is the best powerbank in Nigeria. N5,000 only. Tested, Trusted and Certified ok. A trial will convince you. If you're in Lagos, we don't mind you paying a week after using it. BEST POWERBANK EVER LIVETH - BPEL.

At SellingPoint, our customers come first. Their satisfaction is our watchword. Thank you, sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
bashorundon: Here's our thread, sir. Thank you. https://www.nairaland.com/1831397/sell-best-powerbanks-nigeria-xiaomi
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
SellingPoint's Xiaomi Powerbanks. Best Powerbank Ever Liveth - BPEL. N5,000 only. To order, call/whatsapp 08067864475 or 08097391641. Thank you all.

At SellingPoint, our customers come first. Their satisfaction is our motive. With SellingPoint, it's quality always!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
THE FOUR CORNERS ALLIANCE GROUP - WHERE DREAMS BECOME REALITY
From start to finish, 4Corners and our unique approach to money is created with YOU in mind.
From empowering you with the right knowledge and mindset,
through to bringing you exclusive membership as a Platinum Member in the 3rd party exclusive Investment Club-
everything is geared to equipping YOU to take FULL control and EXPAND your wealth considerably in the process of doing so.
What you see here is a business platform so sturdy and products that are of such good quality,
together with a member benefit that is so wanted worldwide, that it will recruit for you.
You will also find that Four Corners Alliance Group is a company which knows you are tired of jumping around from Biz to Biz -
one shattered dream after another. We know you want to build strongly, securely and fast. With us - YOU CAN.

lock ur position here: www.winwithdeston.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seniorallen: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Any1 here dat imports gadgets?..please give me the link of ur seller that sells A 10 inch Taplet PC..with standard configuration that is not more than 100$? Anybody??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2014
My Ogas pls kindly help to answer dis amateur questn........Incase seller hs agreed to giv me discount on a good and i wnt to use Naija shipping agent rather than d ones he used to advertised, hw am i goin 2pay for my order so dt i can only pay for d good price nt wit d shipping cost as d link wil bring whn i wnt to place an order? Am a newbie......Pls no vex.Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by legalwealth(m): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Keep the ball rolling @ everyone! !!

I just shipped Asus X200MA-RCLT07 Touchscreen Intel 11.6 inches 4GB RAM 500GB HD Windows 8 HDMI 1.86Ghz Processor [Manufacturer refurbished] recertified by Asus and comes packaged in an Asus brown box including 90-Day Manufacturer warranty from USA.

Let me know if anyone here is interested in buying or interested in reselling for profit.I'm in Lagos!

Best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.