Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (999502 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2014
Quote of the Day
Search others for their virtue, and yourself for your vices.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Love Quote of the Day
Marriage may be the closest thing to Heaven or Hell any of us will know on this earth.
Edwin Louis Cole

Art Quote of the Day
Art is Art. Everything else is everything else.
Ad Reinhardt

Nature Quote of the Day
What's a butterfly garden without butterflies?
Roy Rogers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cpolicy(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2014
eph12:
And you say your packages gets delivered to your home address? How come? What number is on your aliepress profile? Is the number not active? Once your goods get to the PO you are called or sent a message. Also don't you track your goods yourself to know its location?
i didn't say my package get delivered to my house address, packages are usually delivered to the post office until now which they start returning them back to china, and of cause i do track my packages.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tmtech: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2014
Adebayolove:

They did similar thing to me in Ibadan. They collected 300Naira for a package of 200g. I was given the receipt though
There shud be away to report dis corrupt nippost officers, perhaps via d nipost website... D last tym d woman insisted on collecting #1500 on jst 2 items less than 1kg ( its a sample) dat cost arround $6 ..infact I had to start begging b4 she collected 6h ....its not d money dat worries me, its d attitude and d way dos pple make it look lyk dey are doing us a favour.......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by haychPee(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2014
tmtech:
There shud be away to report dis corrupt nippost officers, perhaps via d nipost website... D last tym d woman insisted on collecting #1500 on jst 2 items less than 1kg ( its a sample) dat cost arround $6 ..infact I had to start begging b4 she collected 6h ....its not d money dat worries me, its d attitude and d way dos pple make it look lyk dey are doing us a favour.......
Why should you beg? Huh! It's high time we needed to know our rights in this country. Begging her made her feel u stole the goods that you used your hard earned money to buy...you caused it!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.

At SellingPoint, these are our ideals aptly summarized above. Quality only.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
#FreeTip Never venture into a line of business where you don't have the short and long term competitive advantage.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tmtech: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
haychPee:
Why should you beg? Huh! It's high time we needed to know our rights in this country. Begging her made her feel u stole the goods that you used your hard earned money to buy...you caused it!
Its easy to judge.....3 guy came to collect dia items and paid 5h each to dis woman...d woman even refered me to her boss to ask if d fee is justified or not... Wif dis kind of complex corruption network...I don't see how I caused anyfin...or were u suggestion I shud av arrested her or preached to her....besides she delayed me for like 30mins cos I was provin my right
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by esthybam(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
pls guys help me to track ds
order
RQ265134024SG
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls I need help even if the thread is meant for importation, I've searched google endlessly, I have a rooted android phone, I mistaken or unknowingly deleted google services from the root not even play store, afterwards all other apps(contact, dialer, installer, minimize e.t.c) stopped working. I later committed another error, google service was showing in app manger before the restore, I restored the phone to factory, thinking all will be back to normal, but complicated the prob cos the phone has no root access again. I currently can browse and receive message with the phone but can not install apps, make call, check contacts, minimize...
I tried downloading google service frm googleplay.com but when I click on Install button it Installs nothing
Error msg: "android.services.acore" stopped working
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rhythmah(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
na wa ooo no body bother reply my request e no fair oooo...... #there is God sha
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Guys abeg help me ooo.

I got a tab that the picture quality is not at par with the 5 mega pixel indicated on the description and browsing with Airtel is almost impossible . So I chatted with the seller for refund but he insisted that I will be charged 15% of the cost if I returned the item . Already I paid almost $13 to ship it to Lagos and will spend same to send it back . This means that I will loss $26 plus %15% which is about $27.

I am thinking of opening a dispute because I can't lose that much money for something that's not my fault .

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omoadamo2010(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
pls where can I get Tecno products like Tecno P5,M5 etc cos I can't get it on aliexpress n alibaba...Thanks for ur response in anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koyla: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
esthybam: pls guys help me to track ds
order
RQ265134024SG
15.08.2014 10:12
Electronic notification of shipment
- Ll
22.08.2014 14:23
SGSINJ
Singapore
Send item abroad (Export)
Nigeria Nglosa

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omoadamo2010(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
esthybam: pls guys help me to track ds
order
RQ265134024SG
Track ur item @ www.singpost.com....ur item still in-transit
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koyla: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
why Singapore post always send my items to Germany before sending to Ghana? am jealous for you guys lol, my items have to take almost 4weeks instead of normal 10-21days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Cpolicy:
i didn't say my package get delivered to my house address, packages are usually delivered to the post office until now which they start returning them back to china, and of cause i do track my packages.
So the problem is that your post office does not notify you on the arrival of your packages or that NIPOST can't locate your post office again so they send the goods back? Am asking because ordinarily your home address is of no use to them because your goods are sent to the PO and since NIPOST is the one doing the delivery they should be able to locate your PO even if they change location and if the PO close to you is no more functional then they send to the next closest to you. When you track your goods at which point does the tracking stop before it gets sent back to China?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
koyla: why Singapore post always send my items to Germany before sending to Ghana? am jealous for you guys lol, my items have to take almost 4weeks instead of normal 10-21days
lol, to avoid ebola
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
walexsho: Pls I need help even if the thread is meant for importation, I've searched google endlessly, I have a rooted android phone, I mistaken or unknowingly deleted google services from the root not even play store, afterwards all other apps(contact, dialer, installer, minimize e.t.c) stopped working. I later committed another error, google service was showing in app manger before the restore, I restored the phone to factory, thinking all will be back to normal, but complicated the prob cos the phone has no root access again. I currently can browse and receive message with the phone but can not install apps, make call, check contacts, minimize...
I tried downloading google service frm googleplay.com but when I click on Install button it Installs nothing
Error msg: "android.services.acore" stopped working
Use ucweb or opermini to download the Google play service and things will be resolve and about the rooting... Do you use superuser or supersu before just download it back too and all will be well
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
guys please which shipping company is better, and faster to Nigeria and in how many days
1. Singapore Post
2. Honkong post
3. China post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chidekings(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
to all the gurus in the house,pls i have a problem,i made an order and it was shipped today and this massage was sent to me" The Parcel will be shipped via HongKong Post Parcelwithout tracking number. No tracking numberfor small orders,cause it will increase your buying cost. It will be directly sent out by HongKong Post. Generally, it will arrive in most countries within 1 month.We promise you can get your reader within 2 months(RU. and BR. 3Months).If you do not get it in 2,3 month, please contact us and we will re-send a new one to you.
2,The tracking number filled in Aliexpress is not correct.It's just for compliance of Aliexpress Terms. Because Aliexpress does not permit shipping without tracking number.
3, It's a value for money product. So weonly accept 5 stars evaluation. Wedo not accept dispute. If there's any problem, please contact us first."
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afamjb: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
pls gurus help me in completing my profile on aliexpress...i need postal code for awka in anambra state and also fax code and nigeria zip code.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koyla: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tweetums: lol, to avoid ebola
funny,,, I wonder
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
afamjb: pls gurus help me in completing my profile on aliexpress...i need postal code for awka in anambra state and also fax code and nigeria zip code.
google it or follow ds link http://nigeriazipcodes.com/anambra-state-zip-code/
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afamjb: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
smallvilletolu: google it or follow ds link http://nigeriazipcodes.com/anambra-state-zip-code/
tanx man.... ar u by chance in awka, i really need help in this stuff. i want to be buying directly from d seller and to b able to pay directly top
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by timothyuche1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
J0nyb0y:
please did you use free shipping? If not which logistic company did you use? And what are their rates? Thanks in anticipation
I used post office and it's free, I only gave the woman that called me 100 naira for recharge card
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Abeg o....what does this stuff mean?Seller response time has ended
Reminder:
Since the seller did not respond to your dispute within the deadline, the system has settled the according to your proposal.
You do not need to return the goods.
Dispute info
Details

Did you receive your order No
Do you want to return goods No
Dispute Reason: No tracking information
Dispute Order Total: US $ 28.76(US $ 28.76Product Price andUS $ 0.00Shipping Fee)
Refund Amount: US $ 28.76
Dispute Opened: Aug. 15 2014
Returning Goods: No
Requests Detail: Want full refund.
Product Info
NEW design good quality 20000 mAh Portable External Battery Dual USB Power Bank For iPad iPhone htc samsung
Order NO: 62546359112098

Seller: CICI Zhong
Unit Price:US $ 28.76
Quantity:1
Subtotal: US $ 28.76
view the order
Dispute History Close
Initiator Recieved Goods Return Goods Refund Amount Date Action Reason & Detail Attachment
System No No US $ 28.76 2014-08-20 00:54 Response timeout Want full refund.
Buyer No No US $ 28.76 2014-08-15 00:52 Open Dispute Want full refund.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2014
timothyuche1:
I used post office and it's free, I only gave the woman that called me 100 naira for recharge card
please is it chinapost or honkong post that you used to deliver at the postoffice?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 23, 2014
chidekings: to all the gurus in the house,pls i have a problem,i made an order and it was shipped today and this massage was sent to me" The Parcel will be shipped via HongKong Post Parcelwithout tracking number. No tracking numberfor small orders,cause it will increase your buying cost. It will be directly sent out by HongKong Post. Generally, it will arrive in most countries within 1 month.We promise you can get your reader within 2 months(RU. and BR. 3Months).If you do not get it in 2,3 month, please contact us and we will re-send a new one to you.
2,The tracking number filled in Aliexpress is not correct.It's just for compliance of Aliexpress Terms. Because Aliexpress does not permit shipping without tracking number.
3, It's a value for money product. So weonly accept 5 stars evaluation. Wedo not accept dispute. If there's any problem, please contact us first."

Report this to Aliexpress at once it smells like a fraud. And if it doesn't follow the aliexpress rules you may find yourself not covered. Besides how small is the item I just shipped a kids wristwatch 1 piece and I have a tracking number. I hope u realize that is ur shipping time passes and you don't raise a dispute, your order is completed as confirmed. Bro be careful o

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jeffy1206(m): 2:26am On Aug 23, 2014
J0nyb0y: guys please which shipping company is better, and faster to Nigeria and in how many days
1. Singapore Post
2. Honkong post
3. China post
for stability and speed, Hong Kong post is the best. Then Chinese airmail...hmmm Singapore post lipsrsealed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chidekings(m): 5:08am On Aug 23, 2014
nano4him:

Report this to Aliexpress at once it smells like a fraud. And if it doesn't follow the aliexpress rules you may find yourself not covered. Besides how small is the item I just shipped a kids wristwatch 1 piece and I have a tracking number. I hope u realize that is ur shipping time passes and you don't raise a dispute, your order is completed as confirmed. Bro be careful o
yea i know,but i still got up to 22 october 2014 before raising a dispute,so let me give them a month if i did not receive it.then i will raise a dispute,and moreover they have a five star and 100 percent custormer feedback
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2014
afamjb: tanx man.... ar u by chance in awka, i really need help in this stuff. i want to be buying directly from d seller and to b able to pay directly top
no, am in ekiti but u can ask ur question surely u will get a good answer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Quote of the Day
Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature's delight.
Marcus Aurelius

Nature Quote of the Day
Land is the secure ground of home, the sea is like life, the outside, the unknown.
Stephen Gardiner

-IBL.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.