Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000874 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
stillmaticOG: guys please i'm kind of confused in getting a good tablet. Someone should help me with a good phone call,inbuilt 3g,not less than 8inches,quadcore. Kindly help me with the link
I have a brand new unit available for immediate pick up in lagos, ainol bw series, N23,000 inclusive of leather case, otg cable, hdmi cord, touch pen, screen guard, usb cord and charger. Specs 7.85inches, 1GB RAM/16GB ROM 5MP/2MP 3500mah Battery, QuadCore, 3G Dual Sim (regular sim) Android 4.2.2 (upgradeable) OTG and HDMI Capable. Pay on delivery available for Lagos residents.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Godcando: Shoptomydoor.com recently did what they call upgrade. For me its a Downgrade. I didn't know shoptomydoor used to aascargos, a colleague spoke well about them so I decided to try my US and China warehouse, Shoptomydoor uses 2 weeks to calculate the weight of the goods you ship to their China warehouse. This info is not in their webpage, I had to call first before i was informed. Prior to that, I was told they ship items unopened from their outlet. One out of two of my US goods was shipped, I was not informed till I started asking questions. They have at least 3, three different answers to one question. They are not sincere, they don't keep to their words and I wished I read up about them on Nairaland. Don't use them. Sorry all for barging in here like this, I have been following and I'm just bittered angry angry. Those goods were meant for wedding on Saturday.

I am not a staff nor canvassing for them . Just to say that I have used them 2ce for USA shipping no problems infact will use them next week. On the issue of China shipping, I read it on one of the mails they sent to me that they will ship to US before routing it to Nigeria so I didnt use them for China .

Better if you call their US no because they will answer you better than the Lagos CC. Any way, calls cost same USA or Nig
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
mayorall:

Egbom mi. God is helping. And yours sir.
A yin Oluwa logo, ba mi ki missmayorall
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
bashorundon: Wifey's in labour. She's d only 1 at home. She manages to pick up the phone to call you. Your phone is switched off. Dead battery. Get our Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbanks now. N5000 only. Kindly call/whatsapp 08067864475 or 08097391641 to order now. Thank you.

SellingPoint - quality only!

mehn dis ur advert na 1 in town oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
btenkobo:

mehn dis ur advert na 1 in town oo
LOL. Thank you. The best of marketing is the one that doesn't look like marketing. Also, marketing has gone beyond ordinary marketing. You need to tell stories. Thanks again, sir/ma. We appreciate!

SellingPoint - quality only!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
its been a while, I greet everyone.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SamNelson: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
SamNelson: Hi importers, pls who is using u.b.a debit mastercard 4 shoping here? I have a problem reactivatin d securecode. I hav once activated d securecode and equally used it on aliexpres bt later on, i 4got d security question which makes d card 2 be block as i enter wrong security question. I called u.b.a rep and they help me unblock it. But anytime i tried to use the card so that i can activate d securecode, it always bring error page, i emailed the bank again and they said my card has no fault that i shuld try another website, i went ahead to try it on dhgate bt i ecountered d same problem of error page. I stil have suficient money on the acct. Pls I need help my bosses. Tanx
help pls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
bashorundon: Premium Li-ion battery cells from LG and Samsung. Sir Yemi, this is the best powerbank in Nigeria. N5,000 only. Tested, Trusted and Certified ok. A trial will convince you. If you're in Lagos, we don't mind you paying a week after using it. BEST POWERBANK EVER LIVETH - BPEL.

At SellingPoint, our customers come first. Their satisfaction is our watchword. Thank you, sir.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Godcando: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
tonjeola:
someone complained of them requesting for 25k extra for 4kg goods, after goods landed naija, can u imagine that, no go area
My 1lb item was charged 4lbs. They did separate shipping without my consent and charged me for 6lbs. They do not listen to complaints. Am waiting for their China shipping bill, they bill when it gets here. I hope they won't cut my throat as na small money goods I buy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Godcando: My 1lb item was charged 4lbs. They did separate shipping without my consent and charged me for 6lbs. They don't listen to complains. Am waiting for their China shipping bill, they said it is till it gets here. I hope they won't cut my throat as na small money goods I buy.
abeg port fast oo, contact me make i refer u to reliable shipper, no commission, u pay only the weight of ur items, the cheapest so far, $3.85/lb. ship every monday. I pick up my items today.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Godcando: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
tonjeola:
abeg port fast oo, contact me make i refer u to reliable shipper, no commission, u pay only the weight of ur items, the cheapest so far, $3.85/lb. ship every monday. I pick up my items today.
Thanks much. I will get in touch as soon as I clear shopto off my head.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nafizzey(m): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
greetings good people.. please any expert in the house should help Asses this phone. I want to buy it

5S 4.0" Capacitive IPS Touch 1024x600 Android 4.2 Dual Core MTK6572W 1.3GHz
1GB RAM & 8GB ROM
3G Smartphone with A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2.0MP & 3.0MP Camera (Silver)
Price US$ 79

Is the price reasonable please? cos I never buy mobile phone online before. tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 12:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Godcando:
Thanks much. I will get in touch as soon as I clear shopto off my head.
ok. look forward to welcome u to better and reliable shipping company
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hayo15(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2014
pls help me out, aliexpress wants to put me in debt oooo, I paid for an order successfully yesterday, and don't payment was been verified, but this morning when I checked, it wrote order closed, and the bank as already deducted my money (UBA) .Aliexpress is asking me to upload some document to claim that the card I used was mine. this is the third time such would be happening, and the second Aliexpress account crypls help me out, aliexpress wants to put me in debt oooo, I paid for an order successfully yesterday, and don't payment was been verified, but this morning when I checked, it wrote order closed, and the bank as already deducted my money (UBA) .Aliexpress is asking me to upload some document to claim that the card I used was mine. this is the third time such would be happening, and the second Aliexpress account .pls gurus help me out.the bank is blocking 40,000+ from my account now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shams4real76: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2014
ewizard1:

Don't bother, sellers like that would never accept ESCROW. They want to see their money before anything.

Your best bet is your agent. Send your cash to your agent and let them call the seller, do some back check and pay for you.

The same way I paid for a Cutting Machine I bought from a seller. My parcel on its way for the MMA. as I type.

Good Luck Mate.

Thanks. Pls which agent did you use? The seller is asking me to pay an additional 5% alibaba escrow charges.

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2014
pls has anybody used fedex here, my seller want to ship my goods via fedex, how many days would it take to get to Nigeria and would i be charged when collecting my goods
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2014
maxibrainz: pls has anybody used fedex here, my seller want to ship my goods via fedex, how many days would it take to get to Nigeria and would i be charged when collecting my goods
No, you won't be charged except if the cost of the goods is up to one that will make you for custom duties. However, tell your seller to put the invoice in the package too. He/She should also send a scanned one to you. You might be called to present this. Be prepared. No big deal. That's all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2014
hayo15: pls help me out, aliexpress wants to put me in debt oooo, I paid for an order successfully yesterday, and don't payment was been verified, but this morning when I checked, it wrote order closed, and the bank as already deducted my money (UBA) .Aliexpress is asking me to upload some document to claim that the card I used was mine. this is the third time such would be happening, and the second Aliexpress account crypls help me out, aliexpress wants to put me in debt oooo, I paid for an order successfully yesterday, and don't payment was been verified, but this morning when I checked, it wrote order closed, and the bank as already deducted my money (UBA) .Aliexpress is asking me to upload some document to claim that the card I used was mine. this is the third time such would be happening, and the second Aliexpress account .pls gurus help me out.the bank is blocking 40,000+ from my account now.
And have you uploaded the documents? Once you submit every documents you're asked to your money would be returned to you. It may take up to 15 days tho.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hayo15(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2014
eph12:
And have you uploaded the documents? Once you submit every documents you're asked to your money would be returned to you. It may take up to 15 days tho.
i haven't Ooo. would do that today thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by midasbliss(f): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2014
hi please i want to be part of this business. how much do i need for statrt up and how do i get my goods. im in bayelsa nd it has no shipping port. please help i dont like third parties...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2014
midasbliss: hi please i want to be part of this business. how much do i need for statrt up and how do i get my goods. im in bayelsa nd it has no shipping port. please help i dont like third parties...
First thing first you look for what you want to be a supplier of. The stuffs you're sure to get much customers in your area. Open an account in ecommerce sites like eBay.com, amazon.co.uk, aliexpress.com, alibab.com etc. I believe you already have a visa or master card. Search for what you want and pay with your card. You can select dhl, FedEx or ems so its brought to your doorstep.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2014
tonjeola:
boss can you also refer me to this reliable shipper of yours if you don't mind mail id: charlesdedon@gmail.com Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by midasbliss(f): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2014
eph12:
First thing first you look for what you want to be a supplier of. The stuffs you're sure to get much customers in your area. Open an account in ecommerce sites like eBay.com, amazon.co.uk, aliexpress.com, alibab.com etc. I believe you already have a visa or master card. Search for what you want and pay with your card. You can select dhl, FedEx or ems so its brought to your doorstep.
ok thanks but can i also buy from 1688.com and alibaba?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2014
Okattamgbee: boss can you also refer me to this reliable shipper of yours if you don't mind mail id: charlesdedon@gmail.com Thanks.
ok. expect my mail before 12noon
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Shams4real76:

Thanks. Pls which agent did you use? The seller is asking me to pay an additional 5% alibaba escrow charges.

Thanks

I use NonniKing... You shouldnt pay any extra charges. Since u're not using the ESCROW.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2014
midasbliss:
ok thanks but can i also buy from 1688.com and alibaba?
Sure you can but then you'll most likely need a third party agent.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by funkyjms: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
maxibrainz: pls has anybody used fedex here, my seller want to ship my goods via fedex, how many days would it take to get to Nigeria and would i be charged when collecting my goods

No go area for me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hayo15(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
tonjeola:
ok. expect my mail before 12noon
abegii I follow join or my mail is

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
bashorundon: No, you won't be charged except if the cost of the goods is up to one that will make you for custom duties. However, tell your seller to put the invoice in the package too. He/She should also send a scanned one to you. You might be called to present this. Be prepared. No big deal. That's all.
thanks alot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
maxibrainz:
thanks alot
You're welcome.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
pls what site would i use to track goods sent via fedex
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hayo15(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
for all importer lemme share this website I found for tracking goods, what's unique about this site is that they send update about your goods to your email and you can register so many tracking number there for direct update to your email , beta Dan 17track.net.they track even till your goods reaches your local nipost office and keeps you update on each stages.The site is trackitonline.ru. Enjoy convince in tracking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.