Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000113 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2014
acorntree:
Do we have to pay at post office for your goods especially if what u order is less than 2000naira? This post office guy have always been demanding everytime I want to collect my goods. Claiming its for clearance fee. I always order electronics components which don't weigh up to 10g

At some post offices, they charge before releasing your items.

Always insert for receipt and if they refuse to issue one, know it's fraudulent.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2014
santakris:
Morning all. Can someone please help me check out this tracking number RC025318523MY. The guy supposed to post by China Air Mail. Is this number real or fake?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by acorntree(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2014
yemi2plus:

At some post offices, they charge before releasing your items.

Always insert for receipt and if they refuse to issue one, know it's fraudulent.
thanks for your reply. I asked for receipt the guy started threatening that he will return it back . Even he was not the one that call me , I track it myself using the site provided here on nairaland. he is always asking for clearance fees
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
acorntree:
thanks for your reply. I asked for receipt the guy started threatening that he will return it back . Even he was not the one that call me , I track it myself using the site provided here on nairaland. he is always asking for clearance fees
They won't release ur parcel if u don't pay so just do it. Always include PO fee in your budget next time.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please help me check this tracking number RC025318523MY. The guy supposed to post by China Air Mail. Is this number real or fake?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by acorntree(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
santakris:
Please help me check this tracking number RC025318523MY. The guy supposed to post by China Air Mail. Is this number real or fake?
most china air tracking no always end with CH. Where did the seller get this one from
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by acorntree(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
eph12:

They won't release ur parcel if u don't pay so just do it. Always include PO fee in your budget next time.
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Teddyg2(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
track D's for m RS149102802NL Netherlands almost 30 days now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Teddyg2:
track D's for m RS149102802NL Netherlands almost 30 days now
. 16-10-2014 08:00 The delivery of the item was unsuccessful NIGERIA
15-10-2014 17:00 The item is at the local delivery office
14-10-2014 13:21 The item has been processed in the country of
destination
08-10-2014 18:28 The item is on transport to the country of
destination
07-10-2014 06:37 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
25-09-2014 03:42 The item is pre-advised
A signature is required upon delivery of this
item.
Shipment details: RS149102802NL
Registered Mail
The delivery of the item was unsuccessful

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kolomax(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
timothyuche1:

Use 17track.net
Ur order is in transit
it. Seems my parcel has arrive 9ja but the problem there is that nipost.gov.ng showing error
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Raylight2(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please, how has d exchange rate for access bank been?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Raylight2:
Please, how has d exchange rate for access bank been?

The cheapest. cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Teddyg2(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tweetums:
destination
destination
item.
Registered Mail
mean what
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Teddyg2(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tweetums:
destination
destination
item.
Registered Mail
mean what bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by timothyuche1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
kolomax:
it. Seems my parcel has arrive 9ja but the problem there is that nipost.gov.ng showing error
You will receive a call from post office soonest, disregard that nipost website
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klexycole(m): 3:25am On Oct 22, 2014
I hail all the knowbies in the house!I respect your good work,keep it up and God will reward you abundantly. Pls am a newbie that wanna place order for the first time...Can I order different products at dsame time with one shipping company doing the job?Pls shed more light...Chill.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by terrymason(m): 5:59am On Oct 22, 2014
ewizard1:
Hello House, can someone help me with Shipping Agents i can use to ship stuffs from Ebay, Craiglist etc. Thanks in anticipation.

Please note that i dont need anyone to advertise how they can help me buy and ship bla bla bla...! I just need the Shipping Agent. Want to talk to them Myself. Thanks again!!!
baba you are lucky, best ever shipping agent from usa, search "lsm" d guy's name is chinsox and tell him I was the 1 that rife you!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2014
terrymason:
baba you are lucky, best ever shipping agent from usa, search "lsm" d guy's name is chinsox and tell him I was the 1 that rife you!!!

Yeah, already found him. and some other ones too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Azwealth(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Hi everyone, i am a novice in this business. I will like to know if i have to tell a supplier to include my name and phone no. on my package when using free shipping so that i can get called from the post office or will he add it himself? Pls help with an answer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Evicsholar(f): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2014
Hello house!
Pls, how do i buy things from different sellers and get it to me @ once in one package on AE. The goods have free shipping

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2014
pls hw do i get d contact of the seller? pls whn will the tracking number be sent?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Azwealth:
Hi everyone, i am a novice in this business. I will like to know if i have to tell a supplier to include my name and phone no. on my package when using free shipping so that i can get called from the post office or will he add it himself? Pls help with an answer
you can tell him for emphasis however he will most likely use the details you used to register on aliex.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Evicsholar:
Hello house!
Pls, how do i buy things from different sellers and get it to me @ once in one package on AE. The goods have free shipping
you can't consolidate free shipping items for now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Azwealth(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thespecialone:
you can tell him for emphasis however he will most likely use the details you used to register on aliex.

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
Somebody pls review this configurtion and tell me if this phone can Nigeria GSM.
Phone Specifications

Blackberry 9330 Curve 3G Bluetooth PDA Phone Verizon
Technology: CDMA
Carrier: Verizon

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 23, 2014
Kudos to all El Mateo, Surveycash and all the peeps who have contributed wonderfully to this thread. God bless y'all.

With the amount of knowledge I've gathered here, I'm all set to venture into this importation biz full time.

I'm considering importing tablet PCs. Please I need links (as many as possible) on ebay and amazon where I can get affordable good quality tablets that accepts naija sim cards and SUPPORTS PHONE CALL.
Please don't refer me hundreds of pages back because this is October 2014 and we all know changes/modifications have occurred in terms of hardware, software, price, marketability, etc.

I've gone through the thread and learned d much I could about tablet specifications but I'll still appreciate any advice/updates u can offer since this is 2014, with 2015 just around d corner
Those with experience in buying good tablets from ebay, amazon, craiglist, etc should help me out please. Awaiting ur response
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tompeters(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2014
LADIES IN THE HOUSE..... PLEASE I NEED UR ADVICE ON THE KIND OF JEWELRY

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adaemeka245(f): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2014
ChokolateBoss:
Kudos to all El Mateo, Surveycash and all the peeps who have contributed wonderfully to this thread. God bless y'all.
With the amount of knowledge I've gathered here, I'm all set to venture into this importation biz full time.
I'm considering importing tablet PCs. Please I need links (as many as possible) on ebay and amazon where I can get affordable good quality tablets that accepts naija sim cards and SUPPORTS PHONE CALL.
Please don't refer me hundreds of pages back because this is October 2014 and we all know changes/modifications have occurred in terms of hardware, software, price, marketability, etc.
I've gone through the thread and learned d much I could about tablet specifications but I'll still appreciate any advice/updates u can offer since this is 2014, with 2015 just around d corner
Those with experience in buying good tablets from ebay, amazon, craiglist, etc should help me out please. Awaiting ur response

please som1 should answer us, am interested in such business 2, I ll also involve importation of power banks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
adaemeka245:

please som1 should answer us, am interested in such business 2, I ll also involve importation of power banks

ChokolateBoss:

Someone should pls answer. @Surveycash. Sir u seem knowledgeable in d area of tablets. Ur respnse will be appreciated.
Pls help me review this google android if d quality is ok and if I should go ahead with ordering it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3G-7-Google-Android-4-2-Webcam-Dual-Core-Mid-Support-Call-Tablet-Pc-phablet-/261610512893?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item3ce933a1fd
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
ChokolateBoss:

Someone should pls answer. @Surveycash. Sir u seem knowledgeable in d area of tablets. Ur respnse will be appreciated.
Pls help me review this google android if d quality is ok and if I should go ahead with ordering it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3G-7-Google-Android-4-2-Webcam-Dual-Core-Mid-Support-Call-Tablet-Pc-phablet-/261610512893?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item3ce933a1fd

If it were 2012, I will say buy this tab but in 2014, it is a capital NO.

Reasons
*Low memory
*Old OS
*Low storage
*Will overheat & freeze alot
*Wont PING
*Over priced

Contact Mayorall for better tab recommendation such as the ainol bw or x series..

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.