Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (996108 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by qualityimports(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
yemi2plus:

What's the name of the third party agent? The last time I checked, no one charges above $10 per kg for express even if the item contains battery. Most importantly, what's the KG of your goods? How can you say you didn't ask? Didn't you ask your seller?

lets not blame him too much, as this might have been his first time for this, guess he didnt know he should have instructed his seller to write on his package the KG for it. he has learnt now i believe.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abolem369(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
qualityimports:

13 whattttttttttttttt?? thats ridiculous my friend, highest is about 10usd. you need to find out how many KG is your goods if you want to fight this out and win, if not you will have to pay what teh agent is asking for and you use it as a learning curve. but try and get intouch with your seller pls.

Hope this helps

Wc oda agents do u suggest with their contacts(nd reliable ones pls)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by qualityimports(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
drnairalov:

I askd 4 china air mail but seller used one yanwen express..daz the place I tracked it..so what do I do?

I suggest you visit the closest post office to you and make enquiries pls, note that i said "enquiries' not "ask" by this you will get full informationabout its whereabout and info for future dealings.

hope this helps.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
qualityimports:

Two things: 1. Its either the shipping company has not uploaded on their site yet for you to be able to track it or
2.the seller is being funny and he/she is not interested in doing wahala for just 1pcs of bag and wants Aliexpress to return your money.

Hope this helps.
lol so shld i open dispute?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tompeters(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
"Your hands may be full of money and your head full of information but if your heart is empty, your life is very empty." ‪‬ ‪#OneLifeForChrist

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by qualityimports(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
zerray:
lol so shld i open dispute?

Pls do.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by qualityimports(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
abolem369:

Wc oda agents do u suggest with their contacts(nd reliable ones pls)

There are several of them around but i have been using Nonnikings and its been ok so far (until the day they might mess up undecided) They are inside computer village just opp GTbank, 4, ositelu street.

You can check the thread that talks about newly found shipping agents in the business section for more agents.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
qualityimports:

Pls do.
tnks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nobleDream(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
qualityimports:

Hmmm! big dream....i would first ask if you are deeply knowledgeable in those items yourself, if you are not i wouldadvice you pls go learn about it very well pls so dont waste your time and money, or you just go into what you have about 50-70% knowledge about and build your income frm there.

Hope this helps.
yes I do. Was into it before now, but was getting from a friend who resides in China but later he left China for Spain. So I need someone who will tutor me on how to buy through import and from a cheap source. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
zerray:
please i ordered for a bag on the 21st of october and i was sent a tracking number but im trying to track the good but it said dt china post havnt received the parcel nd the seller isnt replying my msg pls wat should i do? @eph
Please open dispute and if your seller refuses, escalate the dispute. Only listen to reasonable explanation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by born2wyn(f): 12:20am On Nov 04, 2014
pls gurus,2mnt ago i bot a spy watch on aliexpres and i was told dat paymnt nt succesful so i left d item.only 4me 2receive a notice on my mail dat my buyer protectn has elapsed.dat was d 1st and only notice and i cnt tracE it.RS138470148NL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2014
qualityimports:

There are several of them around but i have been using Nonnikings and its been ok so far (until the day they might mess up undecided) They are inside computer village just opp GTbank, 4, ositelu street.

You can check the thread that talks about newly found shipping agents in the business section for more agents.

Hope this helps.

Nonnykings in Computer Village?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by NONNYG: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2014
Mariesio:

yes, received my item from them at that address
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oskaaay(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2014
Thanks for the good work done here..following through some comments and it indeed wahooo.please keep it up.

You can now also Get Free Foreign UK Phone number that redirect to your Nigeria phone FREE via https://www.nairaland.com/1980840/get-free-foreign-uk-phone
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by assalaamat(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2014
NONNYG:
Do they have a website? And how do i contact them for my shipping?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by assalaamat(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2014
NONNYG:
Do they have a website? And how do i contact them for shipping?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by qualityimports(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2014
Mariesio:

yes pls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by qualityimports(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2014
nobleDream:
yes I do. Was into it before now, but was getting from a friend who resides in China but later he left China for Spain. So I need someone who will tutor me on how to buy through import and from a cheap source. Thanks

Ok that makes it easier , guess importers who have contacts that deal with such might be of help or better still contact your friend who is no wis spain to give you a preferred link to a seller in china so u can do business with him. once you get a seller, learning how to import is not a big deal, we all experienced ones can be of help.

let me know how it goes.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wasagu(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2014
this massage has been common on aliexpress nowadays...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by qualityimports(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2014
wasagu:
this massage has been common on aliexpress nowadays...

what mesaage is that pls?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by beabea5: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
qualityimports:

Hello, i like importers liek you who think and do different goods from what everyone is doing, yes it is very possible to bring them in through DHL but pls have this in mind, that your shipping cost and custom clearance fees will be a little high (item is 18KG) maybe an additional 10k in total but it is very POSSIBLE sir.

hope this helps
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by beabea5: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
qualityimports:

Hello, i like importers liek you who think and do different goods from what everyone is doing, yes it is very possible to bring them in through DHL but pls have this in mind, that your shipping cost and custom clearance fees will be a little high (item is 18KG) maybe an additional 10k in total but it is very POSSIBLE sir.

hope this helps
. Thankk you the additional charges of *10k expecialli the custom clearance. I dont understand will i pay dhl after delivery or before delivery or i will go to airport to cler it ni...please explain more on that because the manufacturer asked for my address in nigeria.Thanks @quality imports
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
eph12:

Please open dispute and if your seller refuses, escalate the dispute. Only listen to reasonable explanation.
tnks dear
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
eph12:

the bag has been delivered to china post after threatening the seller with dispute.tnks alot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
easyconnect:
pls has anyone collected a parcel through post office recently? they just call me to come for my parcel with #600. is that suppose to be the prize? the first time i use them early this yr, they delivered to my house and i paid nothing. is #600 the new charges?

What state?

According to the AMP of Lokoja, they started charging 500Naira last week.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
yemi2plus:

What state?

According to the AMP of Lokoja, they started charging 500Naira last week.
thank u sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wasagu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hi house.
how long does it take for courier to received one's parcels after it has been ship by seller?

i received a massage 4 days ago that my seller shipped my products, but when i track it always receives this massage:

[img]Hi house.
how long does it take for courier to received one's parcels after it has been ship by seller?

i received a massage 4 days ago that my seller shipped my products, but when i track it always receives this massage:

[/img]Hi house.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wasagu(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
qualityimports:

what mesaage is that pls?

"" China post didn't received parcel No:..........!""
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by born2wyn(f): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
born2wyn:
pls gurus,2mnt ago i bot a spy watch on aliexpres and i was told dat paymnt nt succesful so i left d item.only 4me 2receive a notice on my mail dat my buyer protectn has elapsed.dat was d 1st and only notice and i cnt tracE it.RS138470148NL
born2wyn:
pls gurus,2mnt ago i bot a spy watch on aliexpres and i was told dat paymnt nt succesful so i left d item.only 4me 2receive a notice on my mail dat my buyer protectn has elapsed.dat was d 1st and only notice and i[quote author=born2wyn post=27727941]
[quote author=born2wyn post=27704944]pls gurus,2mnt ago i bot a spy watch on aliexpres and i was told dat paymnt nt succesful so i left d item.only 4me 2receive a notice on my mail dat my buyer protectn has elapsed.dat was d 1st and only notice and i
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jamieb(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Thanks to every one that have been keeping this site going. I saw some laptops on ebay that caught my fancy. now my question is can someone get a brand new laptop (e.g dell,hp,acer e.t.c) on ebay with a budget of 45-50k and can it be shipped to one's address here in Nigeria. pls i need your expert opinions.

www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-HP-Pavilion-15-G070nr-Dual-Core-4GB-500GB-HD-15-6-Windows-8-1-HDMI/281483644496?hash=item4189bb8e50
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=born2wyn post=27727941][/quote]
Was your money deducted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.