Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:53 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (996065 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
lgboks:
Please would love to know the best site to get cheap female wristwatch from...I mean from your own personal experience...am beginning to get the idea that am not getting good deals from aliexpress.... cry

Using Google chrome broswer, go to 1688.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
lgboks:
Please would love to know the best site to get cheap female wristwatch from...I mean from your own personal experience...am beginning to get the idea that am not getting good deals from aliexpress.... cry

like how much ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
lifestyle1:

like how much ?
below $15 that would be nice...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thespecialone:

Using Google chrome broswer, go to 1688.com
nice to have you here man.....think I have visited a thread bout that site...Oya make I go do my home work grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
lgboks:
below $15 that would be nice...

I can sell this for 3000 each. Minimum order is 5 Pieces. It Comes with a watch box. Retail price is 5000

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kendraloops(f): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
I collected my package from the post office this afternoon. I was charged #500 before it was given to me.

And I have a P.O Box with them!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by naijawealth(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
MsBella:
I collected my package from the post office this afternoon. I was charged #500 before it was given to me.

. They should not collect a dime from u. Return the package to them and ask for ur #500 back else they keep d package. Lol. Just kidding buh on a serious dey dnt suppose to charge u..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbosah(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please i want to know. After chatting with the seller for reduction in product price and shipping cost and the seller agree. Pls how can the price reflect in the product and shipping price cos the bank will deduct the amount they see on the product.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nivlin: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
gbosah:
Please i want to know. After chatting with the seller for reduction in product price and shipping cost and the seller agree. Pls how can the price reflect in the product and shipping price cos the bank will deduct the amount they see on the product.

After price negotiations, place an order for the product and instruct the seller to change the price, after the price has been changed, you'll get an email notifying you of the price change, check through the order for the new price in the 'TOTAL COST'

If the new total price tallies with the negotiated price, you can go ahead with payment
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
gbosah:
Go to the item page.
Select buy now.
Place order but when you get to the page where you're supposed to fill in your card details exit the page.
Go back to your order page and send a message to the seller asking him/her to adjust the amount to the agreed amount.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
naijawealth:
. They should not collect a dime from u. Return the package to them and ask for ur #500 back else they keep d package. Lol. Just kidding buh on a serious dey dnt suppose to charge u..

The charge is now official and not illegal as before. For every package, one is to pay the fee. However, a APM told me that the fee can be reduce if we complain to authority in-charge; we can do that here on NL by creating a thread and draw the attention of government.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olutony14(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
[quote author=osram post=27881314][/quote]
Tell the manufacturer that you prefer escrow. Your money is more secure with escrow because if the good is not yet deliver or not satisfy with its quality, you will get a refund or replacement. This put the manufacturer into caution
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbosah(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thanks all i appreciate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by izikjon(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Great jab here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Davis263(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
I've been trying to add a shipping address to my DHgate account but it keeps saying add a valid address with number and letters. I've tried all d method I know all to no avail. please help me on how to put the address. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thronsylva(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2014
PLEASE who knw any reliable sellers that sells JEWELRIES? Please contact me on 08108099196, thronsylva@gmail.com or drop them here. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Hello somebody, can FedEx deliver in 8 days and are they reliable?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olutony14(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2014
santakris:
sure. Most of the courier stick to time. You might even get it in less than 8 days

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Davis263:
I've been trying to add a shipping address to my DHgate account but it keeps saying add a valid address with number and letters. I've tried all d method I know all to no avail. please help me on how to put the address. thanks

The address format you are using may be wrong.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2014
I'm having problem selling my Original Xiaomi power bank, its not easy to convince people , I had to sell to two people at the cost price of N4000 excluding the cost of internet subscription, its the original product the seller sent to me...Any advice , my people, its 10400mah
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
walexsho:
I'm having problem selling my Original Xiaomi power bank, its not easy to convince people , I had to sell to two people at the cost price of N4000 excluding the cost of internet subscription, its the original product the seller sent to me...Any advice , my people, its 10400mah

It takes a lion heart to have a lion share.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayescopy: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
mayorall:

It takes a lion heart to have a lion share.
gud response,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
MsBella:

I was even given a receipt by them. This will discourage mini importers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
MsBella:

Its now official oooo

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
jerrygome:

Its now official oooo

I can not see the letter clearly. But does that mean if it is above 2kg, I would pay more. My next order is going to be heavy.

This will mean using a third party shipper for the first time!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by qualityimports(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
santakris:

Did you really ask this question for asking sake or you truly didnt know the answer undecided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by qualityimports(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
walexsho:

Nothing has ever been that easy to sell especially when its a product that has an alternative or its known and available everywhere ( other brands with less MAH, less price and readily available everywhere) however you can try online sales, you should be able to sell couple more there.

Hope this helps. wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Davis263(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

The address format you are using may be wrong.
How should the correct format look like.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ade95: 12:34am On Nov 16, 2014
@ guru..I have a qstn I want to confirm#.1. Is d UBA africard(visa) still accepted on alibaba. And aliexpress...how much,how long does it take 2 get d africard#. 2 is possible to use gt master card wtout token?

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.