Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (999942 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frehage: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2014
Hello Jiayu phone users in the house! I got my Jiayu G3C I ordered from Aliexpress 2 days ago(picked up from the post office). I'm still assessing it but one thing that has struck me about the phone is the less than great build quality. The material is not too inspiring, doesn't look or feel strong enough. Is that how it is with the Jiayu phones you have used or are using? How does one know an original Jiayu? Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2014
Made payment on Paypal early this morning, it was close to N178 to $1. At the intl airport yesterday, bureau de change guys were buying at N175 and selling at N179. I expect it to be N180 by today. If you are an importer and want to remain in business, it's time to think and act. Very fast. Other wise ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thespecialone:
Made payment on Paypal early this morning, it was close to N178 to $1. At the intl airport yesterday, bureau de change guys were buying at N175 and selling at N179. I expect it to be N180 by today. If you are an importer and want to remain in business, it's time to think and act. Very fast. Other wise ...

Been trying to pay through PayPal, I've been getting "we can't process your payment right now" error. Contacted their customer care, they are useless. I don't know what to do.

Made a successful payment the previous week, got a refund. Now trying to pay someone else is impossible. PayPal is so over-rated, searched online and found out this has been a problem since 2010.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cydophobia(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fellow Importers.
Please pardon me for asking this question, I need a cheaper and reliable shipping company that can buy items from ebay and ship to Nigeria.
Your swift response will be highy appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stripper: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
cydophobia:
Fellow Importers.
Please pardon me for asking this question, I need a cheaper and reliable shipping company that can buy items from ebay and ship to Nigeria.
Your swift response will be highy appreciated.

Thank you.

Try justi4jesus you can buy and ship to her US Address and she can also buy for you and send to Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usa-dubai-nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by uche393: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
pls help me house. does first bank naira MasterCard work on aliexpress. my access visa card is not working on aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
qualityimports:

Did you really ask this question for asking sake or you truly didnt know the answer undecided
of course I know the answer. But I want to be sure. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Promhize:

Been trying to pay through PayPal, I've been getting "we can't process your payment right now" error. Contacted their customer care, they are useless. I don't know what to do.

Made a successful payment the previous week, got a refund. Now trying to pay someone else is impossible. PayPal is so over-rated, searched online and found out this has been a problem since 2010.
tell the recipient to send you a PayPal invoice. That should solve the problem. Also endure you have more than enough cash in your account.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
ade95:
@ guru..I have a qstn I want to confirm#.1. Is d UBA africard(visa) still accepted on alibaba. And aliexpress...how much,how long does it take 2 get d africard#. 2 is possible to use gt master card wtout token?
Dont bother getting Africard the normal UBA mastercard works fine on Aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thespecialone:

these is seriously crazy.. cry pls which bank is tht? i hope its nt gtb
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thespecialone:
tell the recipient to send you a PayPal invoice. That should solve the problem. Also endure you have more than enough cash in your account.

Did that already
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frehage: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
frehage:
Hello Jiayu phone users in the house! I got my Jiayu G3C I ordered from Aliexpress 2 days ago(picked up from the post office). I'm still assessing it but one thing that has struck me about the phone is the less than great build quality. The material is not too inspiring, doesn't look or feel strong enough. Is that how it is with the Jiayu phones you have used or are using? How does one know an original Jiayu? Thank you.

Please attend to my question.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
warrenweste:

Dollar is at N171, gtb exchange rate would be at around 177
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Promhize:

Dollar is at N171, gtb exchange rate would be at around 177

oh well...i hope it crashes these week sad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
warrenweste:

oh well...i hope it crashes these week sad

Yeah, CBN has directed banks to dump the dollar and buy naira to try cushion the drop. It won't reduce anytime soon, it could only steady at probably 170

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by initialize(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
frehage:

I'm using a Jiayu G4S presently and i have sold several unit of the Jiayu G3C.

Jiayu phones are actually the most durable when compared with other phones coming from same region so I'll like to know the basis of comparison....

Also, if you will, supply the link you ordered through and quote the cost of the item and shipping cost. A picture of your G3C will help too.

****Quote me to bring me back
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
warrenweste:

grin it's gtb
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thespecialone:
grin it's gtb
I tot as much damn..n m about to make some ebay payments
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frehage: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
initialize:

Jiayu phones are actually the most durable when compared with other phones coming from same region so I'll like to know the basis of comparison....

Also, if you will, supply the link you ordered through and quote the cost of the item and shipping cost. A picture of your G3C will help too.

Phone and case = $125
Shipping = $5
Link:
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6284072680.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frehage: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
initialize:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2014
RJ256316253CN 2014 NULL PEK NG 20141116
0713 whats the meaning
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by initialize(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2014
frehage:

That's the Original Jiayu G3C you bought.

Jiayu phones may not have the best aesthetics property but they use quality materials in its components such as screen, panels, camera, back up, radio, utility, GPS, etc. It maybe less attractive at first glance (especially the G3C, G4S and later released models have a better design) but I tell you this; after using a Jiayu phone for a while you will be relunctant to change to a new brand.

Jiayu phones are highly durable, cost efficient, long lasting, powerful and unique.

***I have had my Jiayu G4S since May, it has fell at least 20times from different height and landed on various position, despite that no a single repair required.

We get several ROM upgrade to choose from. And almost everyone I meet ask to get a closer view on my phone cos it feels different and irregular/uncommon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frehage: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2014
initialize:

That's the Original Jiayu G3C you bought.

Jiayu phones may not have the best aesthetics property but they use quality materials in its components such as screen, panels, camera, back up, radio, utility, GPS, etc. It maybe less attractive at first glance (especially the G3C, G4S and later released models have a better design) but I tell you this; after using a Jiayu phone for a while you will be relunctant to change to a new brand.

Jiayu phones are highly durable, cost efficient, long lasting, powerful and unique.

***I have had my Jiayu G4S since May, it has fell at least 20times from different height and landed on various position, despite that no a single repair required.

We get several ROM upgrade to choose from. And almost everyone I meet ask to get a closer view on my phone cos it feels different and irregular/uncommon.

OK, thank you very much Ogar Init. Can you illuminate on 'several Rom versions to choose from'.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Black Friday's next week. Save up for some amazing deals.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by initialize(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2014
frehage:

OK, thank you very much Ogar Init. Can you illuminate on 'several Rom versions to choose from'.

Welcome sir.... Follow the link to needrom site

www.needrom.com/category/jiayu/g3/
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ade95: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2014
I intend using d africard because I dont wanna link my bank ac...does africard still work on alibaba..pls reply asap
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frehage: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2014
initialize:

Welcome sir.... Follow the link to needrom site

www.needrom.com/category/jiayu/g3/

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2014
frehage:

Drop the link where you got yours lemme check if it's original

Edited: that's the original
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2014
ade95:
@ guru..I have a qstn I want to confirm#.1. Is d UBA africard(visa) still accepted on alibaba. And aliexpress...how much,how long does it take 2 get d africard#. 2 is possible to use gt master card wtout token?

Lemme answer no 2. You don't need a token to use a GTB MasterCard @ aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by initialize(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2014
frehage:

Thanks.

Welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.