Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000851 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Millionjeff: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2014
Your worker caused it.she calculated 2kg instead of 1kg.so is fault not mine.ok

Can you be specific and tell us where and when you were told that we charge 49usd per kilo?[/quote]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stlaibrowne(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Please I need urgent help o track my shipment and it shows this

EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Nov 24 2014 4:42PM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGOSOG
Nov 24 2014 1:00PM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGOSOG
Nov 21 2014 4:04PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGOSOG NGLOSA
Nov 21 2014 4:03PM SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION NGOSOG NGLOSA
Nov 21 2014 4:03PM RETURN ITEM FROM CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Nov 21 2014 9:52AM SEND ITEM TO CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Nov 21 2014 9:51AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason
24 Nov 2014 Unsuccessful item delivery Other
on getting to post office now I was told the package hasn't arrived yet please what should I do what is going on
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2014
jaydee87:

I use UBA and I Dont have a problem with them, tink u should not misguide ppl. u shud talk about the card you use. been using UBA since 013 and dey av never deducted my money twice...
.. Boss .i have used my uba Card to shop twice both on ebay and bb app world. They deducted twice. Am talking from experience. And many people complained about that too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jaydee87(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Whizkel:
.. Boss .i have used my uba Card to shop twice both on ebay and bb app world. They deducted twice. Am talking from experience. And many people complained about that too.
am very sorry for misquoting u should have asked if u av encountered any problem with them before making a statement. really I have not experienced it cos that's the card I use for my transactions online cos I do importation and I use uba. did u complain to them wat did they say?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stlaibrowne(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
EVENT DETAILS
Nov 24 2014 4:42PM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT
NGOSOG
Nov 24 2014 1:00PM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE
NGOSOG
Nov 21 2014 4:04PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGOSOG
NGLOSA
Nov 21 2014 4:03PM SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION
NGOSOG NGLOSA
Nov 21 2014 9:51AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
NGLOSA
DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
on getting to post office now I was told the package hasn't arrived
yet please what should I do what is going on
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jaydee87(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
stlaibrowne:

EVENT DETAILS
Nov 24 2014 4:42PM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGOSOG
Nov 24 2014 1:00PM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGOSOG
Nov 21 2014 4:04PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGOSOG NGLOSA
Nov 21 2014 4:03PM SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION NGOSOG NGLOSA
Nov 21 2014 9:51AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
on getting to post office now I was told the package hasn't arrived yet please what should I do what is going on
u will surely get your goods broda no panick since they said failed delivery attempt. do u always get slip wen u receive goods...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
jaydee87:

am very sorry for misquoting u should have asked if u av encountered any problem with them before making a statement. really I have not experienced it cos that's the card I use for my transactions online cos I do importation and I use uba. did u complain to them wat did they say?
..they did nothing about it bro...the acct is just there. I only use it when pple who doesnt have diamond bank branch around them to deposit(clients)...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please my fellow importers. I need an american link or dealer that deals with video games.. Just holla
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by geebehn(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
BOSSES! PLS WHAT SORT OF TRACKING CODE IS THIS? YC341071319YW I CAN'T TRACK IT. IT WAS GIVEN TO ME BUY A SELLER ON A.EXPRESS.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Whizkel:
Please,my fellow importer, be careful of sellers on Alibaba. I just spoke with one now. The man is a naija boy,immediate he detected that I was a nigerian, he hanged up .and was trying to call back. He didnt pick later switched off...doing this cos of the love i have for you bosses. Thanks

thats why buying from gold suppliers is gud

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Yeah thanks boss..

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
CBN DEVALUES NAIRA BY 13naira, from the formal official N155 to N168.

170+ exchange rates is here to stay, those who bought stock while rate was still at 166 enjoy the increased profit.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stlaibrowne(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
jaydee87:

u will surely get your goods broda no panick since they said failed delivery attempt. do u always get slip wen u receive goods...
thanks bro for you reply but what baffles is the fact that when I tracked it, it shows that it is with the post facility. and at the post office they claim it's not with them. What could be the problem and the way out of this pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jaydee87(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
stlaibrowne:

thanks bro for you reply but what baffles is the fact that when I tracked it, it shows that it is with the post facility. and at the post office they claim it's not with them. What could be the problem and the way out of this pls
do you always get the slip if you Dont have it try and get the slip at the post office and take it to the place you will clear your goods and they will charge you 500#
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 3:00am On Nov 26, 2014
geebehn:
BOSSES! PLS WHAT SORT OF TRACKING CODE IS THIS? YC341071319YW I CAN'T TRACK IT. IT WAS GIVEN TO ME BUY A SELLER ON A.EXPRESS.

Can you drop a link of what you bought to get this tracking number? I once tried to play a fast one by buying an unbelievable low priced item and it turned out to be from a fake seller who also issued me a non trackable tracking number. Though A Express letter closed the deal due to it's suspicious nature and refunded all of us our money. We were up to 800, from different countries angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 3:04am On Nov 26, 2014
stlaibrowne:

Ask for the oga in charge of the post office, sometimes the junior workers are just careless and wouldn't want to be bothered. I had similar experience. It took me 20 days to get the item they claimed wasn't in the post office. But when I talked to the oga @ the top come see action, within three days they found the missing item.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by goodtalk(m): 5:37am On Nov 26, 2014
As the year winds to a close, we at Krixmas Logistics Services wishes to say a big thank you to our all clients that gave us 12600 parcels to handle in 3 months! Whoa!!

We appreciate you all so dearly!

2015 will mark a significant mile stone in the life cycle of our operations as we will be repositioning our operations in the light of increased demands for our services.

Seasons greetings!

Merry Chrismas from Krixmas.

Regards!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stlaibrowne(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2014
jerrygome:

Ask for the oga in charge of the post office, sometimes the junior workers are just careless and wouldn't want to be bothered. I had similar experience. It took me 20 days to get the item they claimed wasn't in the post office. But when I talked to the oga @ the top come see action, within three days they found the missing item.
I was told it is at the post office Hq in my state and that it will takes 2 days before it can get to the local post office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stlaibrowne(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2014
jaydee87:

do you always get the slip if you Dont have it try and get the slip at the post office and take it to the place you will clear your goods and they will charge you 500#

this is my first time of doing this I mean getting package through postal service
what slip will I get and where is the place I will clear my good
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2014
stlaibrowne:

I was told it is at the post office Hq in my state and that it will takes 2 days before it can get to the local post office

Ok. Relax then, I had my own problem with the HQ then. Give them 5 days if nothing happens then go to the HQ to sort it out. All the best

stlaibrowne:

this is my first time of doing this I mean getting package through postal service
what slip will I get and where is the place I will clear my good

There is little white paper where your name, address and tracking detail of package is written. This slip ( under ideal circumstance ) is supposed to get to you first to alert you that your package has arrived post office and to come for collection. But me personally only gets this slip from post office when I go for collection ( my address dey hard to trace tongue ) I then proceed to the department where the package is for collection of my package after paying their usual N500 new handling fee
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2014
Our Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank is the 1st choice when choosing among similar products (powerbanks). For #6000 only, you can be a proud owner. To order, call / whatsapp 08067864475 or 08097391641. We deliver worldwide. Thank you!

SellingPoint - quality only!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by geebehn(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2014
jerrygome:

Can you drop a link of what you bought to get this tracking number? I once tried to play a fast one by buying an unbelievable low priced item and it turned out to be from a fake seller who also issued me a non trackable tracking number. Though A Express letter closed the deal due to it's suspicious nature and refunded all of us our money. We were up to 800, from different countries angry

www.aliexpress dot com/snapshot/6305436217.html that's the link bro. I didn't buy much anyway, i just wanted to test the product.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wasagu(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2014
please where can i track a Nipost intra state ferries?

tracking no. RL049277885NA.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by elipec01(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
mayorall:
This is to inform our esteem customers mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises want distributors/resellers for mayor source T1 power bank from the underlisted states.

Abuja
Imo state
Benue state
Edo state
Rivers state
Ogun state
Oyo state
Lagos state, preferably two
Kano state
Kwara state
Enugu state

The resellers/distributor must purchase 10pieces minimum at cheap prices.

Mayorall will not sell to any customer from resellers location instead will direct buyers to them.

Buyers prefer to purchase on pay on delivery and bypass shipping fee. Resellers will offer them this service and cut the fees to 50%

Interested people should contact us for price, delivery etc

Whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7FDE8205

www.mayorall.com

Email : info@mayorall.com
sales@mayorall.com

Return and refund also available for item not sold in 2 months.

What is d size and what kind of device can it be use for
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stlaibrowne(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
jerrygome:

Ok. Relax then, I had my own problem with the HQ then. Give them 5 days if nothing happens then go to the HQ to sort it out. All the best

There is little white paper where your name, address and tracking detail of package is written. This slip ( under ideal circumstance ) is supposed to get to you first to alert you that your package has arrived post office and to come for collection. But me personally only gets this slip from post office when I go for collection ( my address dey hard to trace tongue ) I then proceed to the department where the package is for collection of my package after paying their usual N500 new handling fee
thank you I so much appreciate this will have to wait till Friday by then I will know what exactly is going on
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
How genuine are Gold suppliers my fellow importers? Give your ratings.. Am an ebay shopper ,over 2years now. I just wanna give A.express and alibaba a try.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
elipec01:

What is d size and what kind of device can it be use for

12000mah. Charges all phones and tablets. Nokia, iphone and ipad, blackberry, all android phones ETC.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by roqrules04(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls, how much those Gtb charge to a dollar now?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by worldgee: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
jerrygome:
Ok. Relax then, I had my own problem with the HQ then. Give them 5 days if nothing happens then go to the HQ to sort it out. All the best..
True talk. Bt then some times they do misroute shipments to diff. directions & subsequently get missed up. I wl advice a proactive approach.

jerrygome:
?..There is little white paper where your name, address and tracking detail of package is written. This slip (under ideal circumstance) is supposed to...
U had better believed there's no ideal circumstance in Naija for now, esp. when someone is all out to conceal your item if expected action is delayed.

jerrygome:
...after paying their usual N500 new handling fee
Though 'official' bt wt good rapport u may end up paying no kobo. I enjoy dis a lot!

stlaibrowne:
Brodaman, I wl advice u head straight to their Hqtrs if d distance is nt too far frm u just to sort out your item(s). Frm their master book there, they wl tell u d exact place your item is. My two cents though!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
One of my female friends told me to help her select a good screen touch phone she can buy. I browsed and showed her so many screen touch branded phones that the price falls between #15000 - #20000. The list includes android phones and window phones excluding Tecno because she said she don't like tecno. She also complained about people saying that android phones used to deduct one's airtime(credit) when one recharges. Finally, she choosed nokia lumia 530(window phone). I told her that yes that android phones deduct your airtime if you don't have active data and if you mistakely on your mobile data with active data they will deduct your credit, but that of window phones I don't know much about it whether it has issues or not but I will ask people that have being using window phones to find out or share their experience with window phones. Please house which one do you prefer to buy? Is window phones or android phones? Can she still enjoys whatsapp, facebook, 2go and any other popular applications if she decided to buy window phones.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Danielakonic: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
LET ME ALSO MAKE A LITTLE IMPACT ON THIS DISCUSSION.
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME & PROFIT TO SELLERS ON ALIEXPRESS

Ok... I have this info I wish to share with you which I think you should benefit from.
There is this seller/supplier I've been using for my PURCHASES & MONEY TRANSFERS since I started importation bizness. Actually I started with ALIEXPRESS but I stopped buying directly on Aliexpress when I discovered that sellers on ALI sell at higher price . But since the advent of this supplier, I use her bargaining power and pay less for goods and make more profit than buying directly from ALIEXPRESS wink. I also use this same seller for Money Transfer to other suppliers from Factories, Suppliers in Alibaba, Yupoo, Made-In-China, Taobao, 1688 etc etc..
All she requires from me is that I give her a good rating to boost her store rank on Aliexpress and a little compensation.

HERE IS HOW WE TRANSACT
• I SEND HER THE LINK OF THE ITEM I DESIRE TO BUY FROM 1688.COM OR OTHER SOURCES
• SHE'LL REPLY ME WITH THE QUALITY, PRODUCT DETAILS, FEEDBACKS, ETC ABOUT THE ITEM.
• WE'LL BARGAIN & AGREE ON THE PRICE.
• AFTER WE'VE AGREED ON THE PRICE, SHE'LL SEND ME A LINK FROM HER STORE ON ALIEXPRESS TO PLACE ORDER(Which is a way she boost her ranking and to secure my payment through the ALI ESCROW Service), *SO YOU'RE SAFE & SECURED*.
• I SEND MY SHIPPING INFO... SHE PROCESS THE REST AND GIVE ME UPDATE ABOUT THE SHIPPMENT THE SECOND DAY.

One reason why I prefer this seller than those on Aliexpress is that; apart from the profit aspect, I reach her anytime, no time wasting, she's always online to chat from Mid-Night till 4-5pm (Nigeria Time).. So it really makes my bizness go smoothly and fast.

SO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HER. NOT A SCAM, YOUR MONEY IS STILL WITHIN ALIEXPRESS BUYER PROTECTION.

CONTACT
FOR EASY CHAT, YOU CAN CHAT HER ON QQ CHAT (2741271630)

WhatsApp on - +8613388667926

I guess I've impacted something to some1's business. This is just a free info for few peeps to benefit from.
*Good Life'. Good Luck*

Daniel

CHECK MY NEXT POST ON HOW TO SEARCH FOR GOODS ON 1688.COM AND OTHER CHINESE WEBSITE ON >>> www.nairaland.com/2018566/free-info-aliexpress-1688.com <<<

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.