Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001011 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pennstate(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Where can I buy a Louis Vuitton Loafers and how much is GTB Master card charge with dollar to naira as at today.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SuperModerator: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ohana:
thanks...but is it advisable to send mails directly to the seller whithou using the platform provided by alibaba. Quick reply is highly needed... coolthanks...but is it advisable to send mails directly to the seller whithou using the platform provided by alibaba. Quick reply is highly needed...
yeah, it doesn't matter
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
pennstate:
Where can I buy a Louis Vuitton Loafers and how much is GTB Master card charge with dollar to naira as at today.
Thanks

New or used?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pennstate(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
New!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pennstate(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
warrenweste:

New or used?
new
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ohana(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
SuperModerator:

yeah, it doesn't matter
grin
SuperModerator:

yeah, it doesn't matter
pheeeewww...just what i wished to hear. Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2014
SuperModerator:

yeah, it doesn't matter
Pls I tracked my item on nipost site..its seems the goods is going to ABJ but I used Benin as my shipping address
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Lordwize(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2014
Goodmorning guyz, I want to know if there is any bank, that I can use their card, without using token or online registration?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Lordwize:
Goodmorning guyz, I want to know if there is any bank, that I can use their card, without using token or online registration?

Access Bank Visa Prepaid Debit Card.

All you have to do is change the I-pin using an ATM.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
have anyone shipped through sellers method abi na choice I want to know how long it take to land
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Charmingsoul: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls who know about this galaxy s4 80 dollars

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
How escrow work? On alibaba

be advised that only few sellers China Gold Suppliers can receive payment via Escrow and only Members outside China Mainland can use Escrow to make payment in the role of buyer on Alibaba.com. If a China Gold Supplier on Alibaba has a Escrow icon, you can pay to him/her via Escrow:
Or you can tell some to enable escrow payment for you
Some details you need to find on alibaba for escrow payment look for pay now , or tell the seller after agreement to send you PI into your alibaba email
Or .....,
You contacts the supplier and confirms the transaction details with the supplier
Or
You clickand place order
Or
.you pays securely using Escrow (Choosing Escrow as payment way)
......Escrow holds the payment and tells the supplier it's safe to ship order
.......Buyer inspects the goods and confirms the order has been received ......
.Escrow releases payment to the supplier upon buyers' reception if it is Express order.

Ohana:
Xup guys...pls i need help paying for my order on alibaba with my diamond master card. Someone should pls guide me through on the process. Thanks in advance
Things are not hard like people do think on alibaba...no
I will make it simple because am less busy and explain you you

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Charmingsoul:

Possible to be the lowest clone in China
We have different grade in China quality
The grade is AAAAA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
ylordy:
have anyone shipped through sellers method abi na choice I want to know how long it take to land

Shipment depends on your choice
But when you tell a seller you have an agent in China it makes things cheaper and easier , but some don't belive in this, and some don't believe it also, because you can also use this means to get all your Money back and receive all goods
How
You open dispute
and you comment that seller the seller ship the goods to wrong address and you drop the tracking number lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
shinaf:

Shipment depends on your choice
But when you tell a seller you have an agent in China it makes things cheaper and easier , but some don't belive in this, and some don't believe it also, because you can also use this means to get all your Money back and receive all goods
How
You open dispute
and you comment that seller the seller ship the goods to wrong address and you drop the tracking number lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
thanks dear
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Charmingsoul:

Bros I too bought one of their clone note 3 oooo hmmmm I reserve my comment ooo the phone is cool just that they are not of d same with the original but I will advice go for the Original Samsung Galaxy Series even if its Uk used.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Charmingsoul: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tbliss12:

Bros I too bought one of their clone note 3 oooo hmmmm I reserve my comment ooo the phone is cool just that they are not of d same with the original but I will advice go for the Original Samsung Galaxy Series even if its Uk used.
bros pls can u tell me the site?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
#bringbackournaira#
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SuperModerator: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Osahon7:
Pls I tracked my item on nipost site..its seems the goods is going to ABJ but I used Benin as my shipping address
Nipost made a mistake, it will be sent to your address when rectified. it happens often

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!
Hello great importers in the house, I just felt I should share this I know some people here are already aware about this two chinese guys Lee and Rony running

commidities.net and 2 other sites. They claim to be selling samsung galaxy s3,s4 and galaxy note 3 for USD$85.00 please I beg you in the name of God almighty never to patronize this products ooOo.

These their product is so bad that after One month of usage it will start malfunctioning with eventually go blank on screen.

I'm now a victim oooo after just 3weeks of using the phone by a customer after waiting for like 3months to collect them from the worst of all logistics company-Fafalux Global Shipping.

I'm in dept after selling for 20k I will have to refund the money now.....

I think they(chinese guys) ar good with power-banks and wristwatches that's all for any other electronics its zero........

Another crazy thing now is that crazy infomation marketers are busy selling this information on this fake samsung galaxy note 3 and millions are buying this e-books

Be Warned oooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Tbliss12:
Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!
Hello great importers in the house, I just felt I should share this I know some people here are already aware about this two chinese guys Lee and Rony running

commidities.net and 2 other sites. They claim to be selling samsung galaxy s3,s4 and galaxy note 3 for USD$85.00 please I beg you in the name of God almighty never to patronize this products ooOo.

These their product is so bad that after One month of usage it will start malfunctioning with eventually go blank on screen.

I'm now a victim oooo after just 3weeks of using the phone by a customer after waiting for like 3months to collect them from the worst of all logistics company-Fafalux Global Shipping.

I'm in dept after selling for 20k I will have to refund the money now.....

I think they(chinese guys) ar good with power-banks and wristwatches that's all for any other electronics its zero........

Another crazy thing now is that crazy infomation marketers are busy selling this information on this fake samsung galaxy note 3 and millions are buying this e-books

Be Warned oooooooo!!!!!!!!
bros Na only God go bless you for this early warning I wanted to buy the e-book and the cost na 5k. thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by OOJOHN(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Before you buy anything ONLINE, download a 100% FREE eBook at
www.oojohn.com/import. DO NOT be a victim of SCAM. DISCOVER
the SECRETS of ONLINE Buying SUCCESSFULLY.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ade95: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pls house help track this parcel if it. Ready for collection RH112140895CN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
ylordy:
bros Na only God go bless you for this early warning I wanted to buy the e-book and the cost na 5k. thank you
who u wan buy from before...cus I dey eye 1 guy on nairaland ebook o... cheesy he has his own thread....with many pages,so he's not new here in this ebook stuff
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jamieb(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
I need to get this product (HP Pavilion 11.6" TouchSmart Laptop 4GB 500GB Windows 8.1 (11-e110nr) http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Pavilion-11-6-TouchSmart-Laptop-4GB-500GB-Windows-8-1-11-e110nr/400788249022?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item5d50d759be#ht_3164wt_1362 on Ebay, please can it be shipped to my work Place at Ibadan. My fear is about them replacing it with another products. Please i need your expertise
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jamieb:
I need to get this product (HP Pavilion 11.6" TouchSmart Laptop 4GB 500GB Windows 8.1 (11-e110nr) http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Pavilion-11-6-TouchSmart-Laptop-4GB-500GB-Windows-8-1-11-e110nr/400788249022?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item5d50d759be#ht_3164wt_1362 on Ebay, please can it be shipped to my work Place at Ibadan. My fear is about them replacing it with another products. Please i need your expertise

Seller does not ship international, always check the shipping details to see if seller will ship international or not. This seller won't ship because Nigeria is not among.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adeiza4u(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
to all my ogas, pls dis present exchange rate is bad and am afraid of placin order, pls who hav use uba maastercard lately? Wats their xchange rate? Imagine! I won a dispute almost 15 days before dey credited me. Pls help wit dier xchange rate. Tanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by awhales(f): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hi, please I need answer to this question, do you get charged when you pay a seller via paypal?

A seller said I will be charged 4.1% of the cost what am buying. Is this right.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
lgboks:
who u wan buy from before...cus I dey eye 1 guy on nairaland ebook o... cheesy he has his own thread....with many pages,so he's not new here in this ebook stuff
I don't think he is in nairaland his name is AKINBO somebody ,what is the name of the person you are suspecting
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olamidayo85: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
abeg friends what is the current rate from Skyebank??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by condi1704(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dear all, please help me track this order-- RJ053942709CN. God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.