Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000682 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please is it advisable to Use post office for items that are up to 100 pieces please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Davidolives:
if you are going tru a 3rd party agent will you have issues of custom duties

Not at all. They will handle all that, you just go and pick up your package when it arrives.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
purplecircle:
Please is it advisable to Use post office for items that are up to 100 pieces please.

They have minimum kg to be sent through certain post office. Ask your seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Theonlyson(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
pls. House i just brought a phone from china( aliexpress) and
it has some fault, the seller told me to send it back. My
question is Should i go to my nearest post office to send it
back to him. Pls need ur help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Theonlyson(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
back to him and which adress should i use., Pls need ur help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by muhammedbilal(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
mrhello:

Chairman, there's a thread specially dedicated to contacts, rates & addresses of d third party shippers. Search for username Ymodulus.

Btw, why being desperate to order dis midnite when u've nt even known hw & who to get your gds down to Nigeria? Bros, take am easy! Pple dont rush into dis biz o without learning d practices, otherwise one wl also rush out unexpectedly.

On your first bank master card, u wl need to request 'secure code' frm your bank b4 it work for ANY online transactn.
thanks to you mr broda,my boss,and my mentor...........pls what's the solution if a seller with 100% feedback on dhgate said he only want me to make payment through western only giving 2 reasons that 1.dhgate payment will be too slow 2.they will charge him a lot and that will reduce his gain pls what's the way out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AkProsper(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
mrhello:

U'd better dont venture into importation biz if u dont hv SELF CONTROL & FOCUS. There comes a time when d spirit of importation enters u dat u'll see virtually everything as importable.

D whole runs appear interestng dat u may end up still importing (buying) items at higher rates when they are even available cheaper in d local markets.

U must clearly define your motive of going into d biz. Are u buying 2 resell OR buying for personal consumption OR u just want to be a 'buy buy' so dat they know u too can import frm Russia.....
THANKS BRO.
PLS I'LL LIKE YOU TO HIGHLIGHT SOME OF THE QUESTION I SHOULD ALWAY ASK SUPPLIER WHEN CHATTIN WITH THEM.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AkProsper(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
justi4jesu:

Don't own any ATM card. cheesy
PLS I'LL WANT U TO HIGHLIGHT SOME OF THE QUESTIONS TO ALWAYS ASK SUPPLIERS ESPECIALLY WHEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AkProsper(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
worldgee:

Oga, welcome on board.

"It was nt easy for Obama
It was nt easy for Mandela
It was nt easy for Moses & Elijah ... yet they kept doing it til they made impact"

U've really gt to read up frm page O till date. Most of your questions hv bn given elaborate answers along d line.

Btw, u can only buy diff. items frm d same seller & he ships all for u at d same time, free-shipping or otherwise.

However, to buy diff. items frm diff. sellers & ship together wl require u using third-party shipping Agents. Tho, there's a way around it bt dat wl be complex for a newbie.

Note. As a newbie, ask as many questions as possible so dat u dont miss road. Gurus are always in d house to attend to u. BUT TRY READ UP TO DATE FIRST.

Hope dis helps.
ALSO, I'LL LIKE YOU TO HIGHLIGHT SOME OF THE QUESTIONS TO ALWAYS ASK SUPPLIERS ESPECIALLY WHEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ShehuAba(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hello fellas in the house.
Can someone please lead me through the nitty gritty of importing memory cards and flash drives both on Alibaba Aliexpress and co.
Recommendations on trust worthy manufacturers can also be made. willing to go into this as soon as possible.
Awaiting your responses bosses.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Davidolives(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

Not at all. They will handle all that, you just go and pick up your package when it arrives.
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2015
AkProsper:

PLS I'LL WANT U TO HIGHLIGHT SOME OF THE QUESTIONS TO ALWAYS ASK SUPPLIERS ESPECIALLY WHEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME

From aliexpress or Alibaba.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ShehuAba(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2015
ShehuAba:
Can someone please lead me through the nitty gritty of importing memory cards and flash drives both on Alibaba Aliexpress and co.
Recommendations on trust worthy manufacturers can also be made. willing to go into this as soon as possible.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

They have minimum kg to be sent through certain post office. Ask your seller.

Ok thanks. so if it excepts dey would advice another option right.

How abt our customs how they don't give issues as regards quantity of items.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2015
That weird moment wheni receive a call from the post office to come and collect my parcel grin
Then to come with 1k bcus I hav two parcels embarassed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2015
ShehuAba:

Do you have a ready market for it? We can partner
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
lgboks:
That weird moment wheni receive a call from the post office to come and collect my parcel grin

LOL.. Very annoying.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MASTERCC: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls my follow friend.am following this trade from the beginning. Now am tanking Mayroll,ymodulus n others who have Chang my life with this tread. God bless you all.Amen
Can some one help me n suggest what I can import with #100,000 and resell to make profit.am in electronics business.tnx all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olusanjor(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
It is quite funny here these days. For best performance in importation. call 08033918000. Visit my web.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
MASTERCC:
Pls my follow friend.am following this trade from the beginning. Now am tanking Mayroll,ymodulus n others who have Chang my life with this tread. God bless you all.Amen
Can some one help me n suggest what I can import with #100,000 and resell to make profit.am in electronics business.tnx all

There are many things to import but first, do a feasibility study on your sorrounding and know what sells best
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by redcliff: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Theonlyson:
back to him and which adress should i use., Pls need ur help

There are some things you do not buy from aliexpress especially when it has to do with technological elements...just for the fact that they are chinese products, their lifespan is not guaranteed.. I would advise you to let this one go... you goofed on this one and dont do it again.. Do not, I repeat do not send that phone back.. Except if you are ready for what comes with it...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by redcliff: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
muhammedbilal:
thanks to you mr broda,my boss,and my mentor...........pls what's the solution if a seller with 100% feedback on dhgate said he only want me to make payment through western only giving 2 reasons that 1.dhgate payment will be too slow 2.they will charge him a lot and that will reduce his gain pls what's the way out

Look for another seller...its that simple
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AkProsper(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

From aliexpress or Alibaba.
FROM ALIEXPRESS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

Expansion bid is taking ground to ensure more effective and swift service to you our esteemed customers. We hate that we disappoint at times, which has kept us from acquiring more clients than we can tend to.

In the coming days, we'd have the capacity to take in more clients for our pickup/warehousing delivery service.

Thanks for staying true to us in this new year.

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sleek49ers: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello pals i just payed for a 20 feet container of whisky from alibaba. i reside in kano... I don't know how to go about custom duties nd tax... Cos of d nature of my job, i don't knw if there is any useful suggestion or any reliable clearing agent in d room.Hello pals i just payed for a 20 feet container of whisky from alibaba. i reside in kano... I don't know how to go about custom duties nd tax... Cos of d nature of my job, i don't knw if there is any useful suggestion or any reliable clearing agent in d room.Hello pals i just payed for a 20 feet container of whisky from alibaba. i reside in kano... I don't know how to go about custom duties nd tax... Cos of d nature of my job, i don't knw if there is any useful suggestion or any reliable clearing agent in d room.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
lgboks:
very annoying situation i tell u.i now spread this post office charge to the cost of the goods i sell or order large quantity so the money no go pain you too much
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ikonz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sleek49ers:
Hello pals i just payed for a 20 feet container of whisky from alibaba. i reside in kano... I don't know how to go about custom duties nd tax... Cos of d nature of my job, i don't knw if there is any useful suggestion or any reliable clearing agent in d room.

Boss, you mean say you dont know anything about clearing a FCL of 20 feet, yet you went ahead to import it? As in you did so hoping that you will get the solution on the pages of online forum before it arrives at the port?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sleek49ers:
Hello pals i just payed for a 20 feet container of whisky from alibaba. i reside in kano... I don't know how to go about custom duties nd tax... Cos of d nature of my job, i don't knw if there is any useful suggestion or any reliable clearing agent in d room.Hello pals i just payed for a 20 feet container of whisky from alibaba. i reside in kano... I don't know how to go about custom duties nd tax... Cos of d nature of my job, i don't knw if there is any useful suggestion or any reliable clearing agent in d room.Hello pals i just payed for a 20 feet container of whisky from alibaba. i reside in kano... I don't know how to go about custom duties nd tax... Cos of d nature of my job, i don't knw if there is any useful suggestion or any reliable clearing agent in d room.
go to tin can or apapa wharf . You will get instructions there .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sleek49ers:

We are customs licensed clearing agent and we can clear it foryou... for more details ccheck out www.mojowayagency.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Neroski:

very annoying situation i tell u.i now spread this post office charge to the cost of the goods i sell or order large quantity so the money no go pain you too much
get what you mean....the watches didn't even come with the box as described(even after the seller assured me the box wil bee included as described) na to contact her today get am....i need the box angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
SellingPoint's 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbanks are the best nationwide. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 to order. We deliver worldwide. Thank you.

SellingPoint - quality only!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
lordmayor4:

We are customs licensed clearing agent and we can clear it foryou... for more details ccheck out www.mojowayagency.com

Got your pm.

whatsapp: 07066435369

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.