Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000904 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MrMash(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2015
koredex4love:

7days ,but sometime very unusual 2weeks.

OK thanks. please does gtb charge extra for purchases made on aliexpress? if I select DHL mode of shipping is there any other hidden fee to be paid before goods will be delivered? thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2015
femora007:
the seller use one local shipping company in china. Also i could no longer login to aliexpress on operamini.

If you know exactly where the package is in lagos, i suggest you employ the services of naija local logistics companies such as the like of krixmas logistic, and the rest to help you retrieve the package and waybill it to your location. So, why not ask your seller where exactly in lagos they delivered your package. Most of the local logistics have threads on nairaland, so source for them.

And the issue of not been able to log in; it happens most times. I suggest you try and log in with your default browser not opera mini. or betterstill, switch your browser to destop view or classic site.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shayubobo: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Mar 19 2015 12:25PM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGILOR
Mar 19 2015 11:30AM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGILOR
Mar 18 2015 11:52AM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGILOR NGLOSA
Mar 18 2015 11:51AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason
19 Mar 2015 Unsuccessful item delivery Other

please help peeps,where could this item be right now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femora007(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
I was tryn to pay 4 a phone wit gtb masta card but i recive error msg dat paymnt not sucesful. I later get a debit alert frm gtb, i went to chek my bal @ d atm, saw my acct has ben debited and on aliexp d order doesnt show sign of payment it is stil askin me to pay. What sud i do.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
shayubobo:
EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Mar 19 2015 12:25PM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGILOR
Mar 19 2015 11:30AM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGILOR
Mar 18 2015 11:52AM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGILOR NGLOSA
Mar 18 2015 11:51AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason
19 Mar 2015 Unsuccessful item delivery Other

please help peeps,where could this item be right now

Go and pick ur item up at the post office closer to u. I believe u reside in ilorin. Go to ilorin post office closer to u to claim your package. All d best.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
femora007:
I was tryn to pay 4 a phone wit gtb masta card but i recive error msg dat paymnt not sucesful. I later get a debit alert frm gtb, i went to chek my bal @ d atm, saw my acct has ben debited and on aliexp d order doesnt show sign of payment it is stil askin me to pay. What sud i do.

your account should be refunded in 3days.if you know receieve alert go to your bank and make complain.i guess i read somethings like this in the pas,just go with your id card preferably int.passport and transaction declined printout page.
Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
NO!the total cost you will see is what is shown on the payment page.but why don't you make use of 3rd party agent express method.the cost will be better than dhl and service will almost be the same.
Wish you all the best!

MrMash:

OK thanks. please does gtb charge extra for purchases made on aliexpress? if I select DHL mode of shipping is there any other hidden fee to be paid before goods will be delivered? thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shayubobo: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
kennyman20:

Go and pick ur item up at the post office closer to u. I believe u reside in ilorin. Go to ilorin post office closer to u to claim your package. All d best.
tanx man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
kennyman20:

well said n dont give them more than 500 that's if u choose to.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by puntmaniac: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Hello house, please am new to this biz, how can i get my sellers contact address or phone number on aliexpress, i want someone to pick my item from the seller in china.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2015
puntmaniac:
Hello house, please am new to this biz, how can i get my sellers contact address or phone number on aliexpress, i want someone to pick my item from the seller in china.

Just message the seller to send you his/her phone numbers and Shop/Warehouse Address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jaydee87(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
everybody contributing. to this thread I say thank you for been there for one another it shows Nigeria has a brighter future with the youths..... for the new comers my advice is pick a mentor to put you through before venturing cos there are some things that only the oldies can handle. keep the good work on.. love you guyzz.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
jaydee87:
everybody contributing. to this thread I say thank you for been there for one another it shows Nigeria has a brighter future with the youths..... for the new comers my advice is pick a mentor to put you through before venturing cos there are some things that only the oldies can handle. keep the good work on.. love you guyzz.

True talk bro...for newbies in benin..i can mentor Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ for a fee...check my signature for M̶̲̥̅̊γ̲̣̣̥ contacts...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by terrymason(m): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Hello every 1! Pls btw access visa card and eco master card, wch 1 is advisable to shop with.. Cux I know dollars rate varies with different bank.. Am paying tomoro for sometin, don't know d card dat would be cheaper
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by goddeyooo: 2:30am On Mar 23, 2015
please I will like to know how I can import fairly used electronics to sell. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Hi gurus, please can anyone help me with a link of tested and trusted laptop seller in Alibaba.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Good Am EveryBody....

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2015
stay away from kizito logistic. he is fraudulent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hamrad(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please I saw this thread and I really love it I will like you people to give me a real info on this business.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please has anyone used GTBank to Pay on Aliexpress please what was the exchange rate. My people which bank is the best to use online @ this time
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
hamrad:
Please I saw this thread and I really love it I will like you people to give me a real info on this business.
Thanks a lot.

Welcome I advice you go Read Do it yourself Importation from the beginning. that should help that is from season 1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Free mentorship available, one or two hours daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kendraloops(f): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Thespecialone:
Free mentorship available, one or two hours daily.

Interested sir. How's it gonna be?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
kendraloops:

Interested sir. How's it gonna be?
you may contact me via whatsapp via the number in my signature with questions you have and I will be happy to answer them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by puntmaniac: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

Just message the seller to send you his/her phone numbers and Shop/Warehouse Address.

Thanks...I have done that already, seems the seller stopped replying after i asked for phone number and address
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marcjoe(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOW GET CHEAP...
MTN 1GB Dataplan for as low as #1200, and
ETISALAT 500MB for as low as #750, ETISALAT 1GB@#1300..Validity-30days.

To order for yours add up...
08161145975 via whatsapp OR
7F25D315 via bbm.

OUR DATAPLAN works on all android, Bb10, iphones, tabs , modem....etc

To confirm our genuity, Read many positive testimony about our service...
https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data

Our Mission is to be Nigeria’s most Premier Internet Services Provider mostly admired for its Customer Experience, professionalism, reliability, flexibility, and responsiveness.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
terrymason:
Hello every 1! Pls btw access visa card and eco master card, wch 1 is advisable to shop with.. Cux I know dollars rate varies with different bank.. Am paying tomoro for sometin, don't know d card dat would be cheaper

Why not try to use both cards to pay for cheap product, say $1 item, to find out which has a lower rate? Hard to know the rate as it fluctuates with time.

Anybody that has used both recently is also free to drop his finding. Info is free here grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
blym4real:
stay away from kizito logistic. he is fraudulent

More info please
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
goddeyooo:
please I will like to know how I can import fairly used electronics to sell. Thanks
hope you have grabed a litlle lesson on repairs first before venturing into electronics
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
jerrygome:

More info please
I bought a shoe of $65 from aliexpress which was delivered to kizito address in china, I called him and told him to send the shoe to Nigeria. Two days later I received an sms to come pick up my package, I called one of the boys working for his agent to check what inside my package, he told me two men shoes, I was suprised as I only bought one female shoe so I called kizito to complain about this but he claimed he sent the shoe and he was sure of it but his agent kept telling me that he only saw two men shoes in my package.
This won't be the first time of them loosing my goods.
I asked for a full refund but they both started playing games with me, kizito will ask me to call his agent for my refund and his agent also will ask me to call kizito for my refund.
I got fed up with their game and called kizito this morning but instead of him to apologize or plead with me, he told me bluntly that he isn't going to pay me any refund, I was even trying to tell him if he doesn't have money now he should pay me later but he hung up the call and wouldn't even pick my calls anymore.t
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
blym4real:

I bought a shoe of $65 from aliexpress which was delivered to kizito address in china, I called him and told him to send the shoe to Nigeria. Two days later I received an sms to come pick up my package, I called one of the boys working for his agent to check what inside my package, he told me two men shoes, I was suprised as I only bought one female shoe so I called kizito to complain about this but he claimed he sent the shoe and he was sure of it but his agent kept telling me that he only saw two men shoes in my package.
This won't be the first time of them loosing my goods.
I asked for a full refund but they both started playing games with me, kizito will ask me to call his agent for my refund and his agent also will ask me to call kizito for my refund.
I got fed up with their game and called kizito this morning but instead of him to apologize or plead with me, he told me bluntly that he isn't going to pay me any refund, I was even trying to tell him if he doesn't have money now he should pay me later but he hung up the call and wouldn't even pick my calls anymore.t

I now understand why you took the position you did. I just hope kizito or his agent sees this and do the needful because one dissatisfied customer can make one lose 10 or more prospective customers.

Peace
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adeiza4u(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello my people! It bein long o. Hw importation sirs/ma? Me no fit import again o since dat tyme wey naira fall na so i no fit import again because of low capital and UBA high rates. Abeg any advice for una boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.