Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,545 members, 7,801,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (999853 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2015
cheddie:

Thanx a lot bro. I really appriciate ur advice. I need to know more pls. I need the names of the Dubai sites where I can get phones and laptops and freight companies that offers low charge. Thanks.
dubizzle.com is my favourite cox deals are always there to grab
souq.com
awok.com
crazydeals.ae
check Google for the rest
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ziggarr: 12:20pm On May 22, 2015
cheddie:
Am a newbie here. Am really interested in the importation business. I need someone to put me through on this. where do I get laptops and phones used and new at affordable price? And which shipping company offers lowest charge rate both from USA and china. Thanx in advance.
I'm also a newbie bro, want to enter the same market. Please send Me your contact lets share ideas
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2015
ziggarr:
I'm also a newbie bro, want to enter the same market. Please send Me your contact lets share ideas
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cheddie: 12:30pm On May 22, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
dubizzle.com is my favourite cox deals are always there to grab souq.com awok.com crazydeals.ae check Google for the rest
Am grateful bro. more knowledge n blessings to u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cheddie: 12:35pm On May 22, 2015
ziggarr:
08188518977 - whatsapp
749E4091 bbm

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 22, 2015
Hello, does chrisvimall still work fine?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2015
Fellow importers,,,,pls i want to know if any of us has used nonikings recently...am expecting a package shipped on the 19th via normal....when do you guys think it will be available for pick up?....that augusta of a girl is not helping matters at all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemzy26: 3:47am On May 23, 2015
Kudos to all bosses here,please which is the best courier company handling dubai and. Usa.shipping and. Procurrment
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 4:14am On May 23, 2015
csckid:
Fellow importers,,,,pls i want to know if any of us has used nonikings recently...am expecting a package shipped on the 19th via normal....when do you guys think it will be available for pick up?....that augusta of a girl is not helping matters at all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 4:14am On May 23, 2015
xTerses:
yes they deliver on time
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:02am On May 23, 2015
yemzy26:
Kudos to all bosses here,please which is the best courier company handling dubai and. Usa.shipping and. Procurrment
chat me up on my signature make I link u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:20am On May 23, 2015
xTerses:
why use chrivicsmall when all you need to know importation & ship is on this thread
if u stumble into a path you can't grab then chat me on 07031021457
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:25am On May 23, 2015
csckid:
I hope the 19th is not for this month?
if it is then your goods is yet to even leave China yet you dey ask when will it arrive Nigeria & u dey disturb Augusta for such
abeg when you use normal air cargo add 3-5 days to their promised one week agreement so that you won't developed high bp. lols
the worst case scenario I've seen in d last few years was when it took six weeks for a shipping company to give me my normal air cargo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MotherTheresa(f): 6:16am On May 23, 2015
Pls I need help,am new and decided to give this business a try,I made my first purchase on aliexpress,after payment,I got a mail few minutes later that payment was successful,few hours later I got a mail that transaction was closed! And payment cancel. What do I do pls? My bank is yet to notify me of the refund.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2015
But they've got expensive goods there when converted+shipping cost and much more better to even get them here in nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by salam12(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2015
Experts in the house, can you please shed more lights on groupage shipping by sea. Please let us know the following:

1) Better shipping agents to deal with
2) Cost variation
3) Duration of shipping from when goods arrive in agent office in china
4) Potential issues that can arise.

Cheers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adebayolove(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2015
MotherTheresa:
Pls I need help,am new and decided to give this business a try,I made my first purchase on aliexpress,after payment,I got a mail few minutes later that payment was successful,few hours later I got a mail that transaction was closed! And payment cancel. What do I do pls? My bank is yet to notify me of the refund.

You should get your refund in 7-14 days, depending on your bank.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2015
yemzy26:

Contact madam of life justi4jesu. www.nairaland.com/justi4jesu .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olutony14(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2015
MotherTheresa:

hello madam, this is not a good experience though u will get your money. But i will implore you to do all the necessary findings and define terms and conditions b4 making payments next time if you didn't do such in this ur transaction.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olutony14(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2015
cheddie:
Am a newbie here. Am really interested in the importation business. I need someone to put me through on this. where do I get laptops and phones used and new at affordable price? And which shipping company offers lowest charge rate both from USA and china. Thanx in advance.

Take ur time to read 1st few pages of this trends
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 23, 2015
Hi, I have used Nonikings recently but I have never dreamt about using normal shipping,lol. Kindly contact Michael to know when it was sent. Calling Augusta is not a solution as she may not have any answer to that except she has received them and please try and exercise patience smiley. Hope this helps.

csckid:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2015
Teeworld13:
Hi, I have used Nonikings recently but I have never dreamt about using normal shipping,lol. Kindly contact Michael to know when it was sent. Calling Augusta is not a solution as she may not have any answer to that except she has received them and please try and exercise patience smiley. Hope this helps.

Infinitikoncept:

I hope the 19th is not for this month?
if it is then your goods is yet to even leave China yet you dey ask when will it arrive Nigeria & u dey disturb Augusta for such
abeg when you use normal air cargo add 3-5 days to their promised one week agreement so that you won't developed high bp. lols
the worst case scenario I've seen in d last few years was when it took six weeks for a shipping company to give me my normal air cargo

Thanks alot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
MotherTheresa:
from my experience the transaction wasn't closed...your goods would still be shipped(check your transaction status -i mean log into your account click on my orders and click on that particular order to check it's status) if the order was even cancelled it would take some time for you to get a refund(say 3-4 days) hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:05pm On May 23, 2015
mayorall:

Contact madam of life justi4jesu. www.nairaland.com/justi4jesu .

My Oga. smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MotherTheresa(f): 4:06pm On May 23, 2015
lgboks:
from my experience the transaction wasn't closed...your goods would still be shipped(check your transaction status -i mean log into your account click on my orders and click on that particular order to check it's status) if the order was even cancelled it would take some time for you to get a refund(say 3-4 days) hope this helps

Under order status,I have order completed 1. Wat do I do

Modified:
Under order status I have order closed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

dubizzle.com is my favourite cox deals are always there to grab
souq.com
awok.com
crazydeals.ae
check Google for the rest

Your shipping companies or agents?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 8:27pm On May 23, 2015
csckid:

Yes i have been using them since late last year and they are Ok.I receive my order via Normal in 13 days,last one i received last week was in 10 days though at times in 3-4 weeks. For now i think i will give them 5 stars.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 9:29pm On May 23, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

08037888927 add me on Whatsapp i will give you complete 10000mAh less $15 no need wasting your time and taking risk.Just add me we will talk in details
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2015
Rexyl:

Your shipping companies or agents?
abayomi logistics at chivita side ajao estate for normal air cargo but express I arrange myself
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:16pm On May 24, 2015
salam12:
Experts in the house, can you please shed more lights on groupage shipping by sea. Please let us know the following:

1) Better shipping agents to deal with
2) Cost variation
3) Duration of shipping from when goods arrive in agent office in china
4) Potential issues that can arise.

Cheers

if you tell me what is the volume of the order I can tell you who is still pocket friendly from my own little experience on sea shipping but if its just CBM tinx not that you are paying for at least a container then your options are quite limited
2. cost variation per CBM is around 150-180$/CBM & clearing 25-30k/CBM
3. most ship out weekly based on those I know & they promise you 5weeks maximum then with a week for clearing but if its not a container I advise you to let them handle shipping & clearing & add an extra 2weeks to the promised time cox sometimes tinx get funny
4. potential issues based on what? as far as your item is not contraband then can't really see an issue
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 5:43am On May 25, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

abayomi logistics at chivita side ajao estate for normal air cargo but express I arrange myself

Pls add their pnone and email contacts both at home and in Dubai. You can pm me including their shipping rates.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2015
Rexyl:

Pls add their pnone and email contacts both at home and in Dubai. You can pm me including their shipping rates.
u go funny die oooo. lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.