Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000945 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mekado83(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2015
please house, this is the message I see as I track my item, "Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)". And also the destination shows unknown each time I track. please, has anyone experienced this?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prudentkolly(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2015
ridott02:

Write to eBay address bar: 3g sim unlock phablet or unlock phamlet 3g sim.
thanks. I really appreciate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fentoluwa2(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
mekado83:
please house, this is the message I see as I track my item, "Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)". And also the destination shows unknown each time I track. please, has anyone experienced this?
i experienced same earlier today when i tracked my package carried by singapore post. Mine shipped 24th what abt urs?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mekado83(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2015
fentoluwa2:
i experienced same earlier today when i tracked my package carried by singapore post. Mine shipped 24th what abt urs?
same with me, mine was shipped on 25th, same Singapore post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fentoluwa2(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2015
mekado83:
same with me, mine was shipped on 25th, same Singapore post
i mailed d merchant he said d package is in transit and d carrier is yet to update d current location. He suggested tracking thru 17track.net
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fentoluwa2(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Re-send your mail. Didn't get it
sent!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GiggsTk(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Sometimes package not complete.
Thanks so much
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mekado83(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2015
fentoluwa2:
i mailed d merchant he said d package is in transit and d carrier is yet to update d current location. He suggested tracking thru 17track.net
that's what am using to track. the seller said I shouldn't worry, that I will receive it once it enters Nigeria. but am not comfortable with that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 29, 2015
mekado83:
that's what am using to track. the seller said I shouldn't worry, that I will receive it once it enters Nigeria. but am not comfortable with that.
Dont worry you will get it at the nearest post office to your Address once it gets to Nigeria
Its happened to me before.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KingOfTalk(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2015
KingOfTalk:
Abeg oo help with these questions, I'll really appreciate ur contributions

1. If one's package gets delivered to a wrong post office probably in another state, how can it be recovered back?

2. Is it true that if one fails to go and claim the package on time that it might be returned back to the sender?

3. Lastly, how will I know if my package is ready for collection?

Pls I need your help on this.

Pls, why have these questions been snubbed Anybody with a solution?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2015
KingOfTalk:

1. Inform the post office authorities (use Google to get their contacts).

2. No, it will not be returned.

3. You will receive an sms or call.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ridott02: 8:00am On May 30, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

I hope the fone repairer be your family member or person wey u go forgive even when he flops cox d world is one funny place.
hit me on my whatspp make I add my little knowledge cox I'm still a learner but I still know my way concerning few tinx
Brother, the Dubai goods you quoted their websites,is it anything like we buy from China and the USA and how about the quality ,trust and shipping? Pls, hint me more thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mekado83(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2015
ufoumalala:

Dont worry you will get it at the nearest post office to your Address once it gets to Nigeria
Its happened to me before.
Thanks man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2015
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Take advantage of the mid-year promo from mayorall goods Nig ent.

Get mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank at #3,500 today till June 10 2015. Terms and condition applies.

Contact us on whatsapp: 07066435369

www.mayorall.com

Sales@mayorall.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 30, 2015
pls i want to Know If SupplieR On AliBaBa Ship Goods Using China Registered Mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2015
adeotiabdulaziz:
pls i want to Know If SupplieR On AliBaBa Ship Goods Using China Registered Mail

They don't have that luxury of time to offer that shipping method because they are company,so third party is best option when buying from alibaba.
God bless our hustling.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KingOfTalk(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2015
Thespecialone:

1. Inform the post office authorities (use Google to get their contacts).

2. No, it will not be returned.

3. You will receive an sms or call.

Thank you so much for the response, I really appreciate, and pls one more question, is it compulsory I get a message or a call before I can go the the nearest post office to check?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2015
KingOfTalk:

My first advice for you is go to your expected post office and inform them,there are many cases of wrong posting from the person doing on the sytem,don't believe the track ,try and go your expected delivery post office first,then if they can't find it there,they will help you instantly contact someone at the location it is and it will be send to them.just have a good rapport with the person in charge of registered mail and be ready to grease his palm,with this your parcel will get to you in 3days.
(2)Your item will definitely be return to the seller if you failed to claim it,from my previous experience, I guess the grace period is 3weeks but before they send it back,they will surely call you severally and notify you with a dead line which I guess won't be more than 3days from the elapse day.Even if you don't have any identification to prove you are the owner at this point,let them know even on the phone call,I tell you ,you will only be asked to write an undertaking stating you actually collected it,because they always account for parcel with them and there are some team that their own job is to verify your clearance identification method.
(3)There is no way you can know except you have a tracker app on your device,if you don't have one,I recccommend 17trac to you .the post office may only call you on the first parcel they are receiving bear your name ,the call is even subject to your absence when they have brought it to your address and you were not around to receive it.so your subsequent parcel may needs you to clear it your self and that is how you get have a good relationship with them and you will be privy to some informations.
Hope this helps!
God Bless our hustling!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2015
csckid:
Fellow importers,,,,pls i want to know if any of us has used nonikings recently...am expecting a package shipped on the 19th via normal....when do you guys think it will be available for pick up?....that augusta of a girl is not helping matters at all

Hmmmm,
I just pray you don't need that package urgently.The customers those guys now have make them feel ontop of the world.
Never will I advice you to use them again!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 30, 2015
koredex4love:

They don't have that luxury of time to offer that shipping method because they are company,so third party is best option when buying from alibaba.
God bless our hustling.
GOD BLESS U
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2015
KingOfTalk:

Thank you so much for the response, I really appreciate, and pls one more question, is it compulsory I get a message or a call before I can go the the nearest post office to check?

Yes. Usually safer that way. But if you track it and see that it's there, you can go for it.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2015
koredex4love:

Hmmmm,
I just pray you don't need that package urgently.The customers those guys now have make them feel ontop of the world.
Never will I advice you to use them again!

Goods from nairaland importers account for less than 5% of the goods shipped by these companies, however that's not to excuse cases of appalling customer care but that's the reality, it probably accounts for why they don't send importers here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by saints2(f): 6:19pm On May 30, 2015
Hello guys, nice work to everybody here, please which shipping agent will you advice that I use apart from Nonikings? It seems they are so full of themselves now and so proud, bad customer service and etc, pls which shipping agents which you recommend? Pls act as fast as possible.

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 7:09pm On May 30, 2015
Hello, does anyone knows any other sites where one can get affordable phones and Tablet PC being new or used? I need any site where I can buy high quality but affordable phones and Tabs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Emceecee(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2015
Mcslize:
Hello, does anyone knows any other sites where one can get affordable phones and Tablet PC being new or used? I need any site where I can buy high quality but affordable phones and Tabs
Infinitikoncept talked about this, check page 548 10:12am on May 22 then follow it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blessedcjlink: 11:12am On May 31, 2015
You don't have to import yourself because it is very risky...buy at wholesale price from www.bayaboss.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 11:39am On May 31, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
dubizzle.com is my favourite cox deals are always there to grab souq.com awok.com crazydeals.ae check Google for the rest
Do they offer free shipping to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by periphetes: 2:19pm On May 31, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
Good day house.....hope biz is going on fine?For your pick up and deliveries from different agents or to you customers,we can always do that for you within and outside lagos.
Our contact is in our signature,wish u all quick sales.

Whenever you want a quick pickup or drop off, please contact TY logistic he is very efficient, trustworthy and timely. I really enjoy his services and humility..Mr tawio thank you so much for your excellent delivery got my package in good condition and on time...God shall keep expand you beyond your imagination#thumbsup#

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2015
How do you cope with the exchange rate at this worrisome time
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2015
walexsho:

can the Landing cost of imported item still compete with Nigeria price of related item
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 01, 2015
Aliexpress Escrow and Chrisvicmall Escrow, which one is more reliable and safe. I just want to start my importation and i don't want to loose my money. please which one should I stick to.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:58am On Jun 01, 2015
walexsho:

It doesn't matter,business must go on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.