Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000104 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Afoskalex(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
ymodulus, sinaf, mayorall, dav8id, Thespecialone and others, please if I want to make order on alibaba, how do I do it because order page is not showing in my alibaba app. A gold seller sent a quotation to me after chatting with her.So I need all ur inputs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 4:51am On Jul 01, 2015
ymodulus, sinaf, mayorall, dav8id, Thespecialone
mizzzbeee tweetums

i called Nipost headquarters for receiving and sending! they said they cant track an unregistered mail and i ve 3 items that land in Nigeria through yawen..guys please how can i geh my items cus its almost 2weeks now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 5:06am On Jul 01, 2015
aumeehn:
mizzzbeee tweetums

i called Nipost headquarters for receiving and sending! they said they cant track an unregistered mail and i ve 3 items that land in Nigeria through yawen..guys please how can i geh my items cus its almost 2weeks now
just waiting for them and if you see ur purchased protection running out immediately open dispute..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Tweetums:
just waiting for them and if you see ur purchased protection running out immediately open dispute..
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Segekesy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Segekesy:
pls help me track dis 67797899002223
pls somebody me track dis 67797899002223
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dicksonxtreme(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Segekesy:
pls somebody me track dis 67797899002223

UNABLE TO TRACK

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Afoskalex(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
ymodulus, tweetums, sinaf, mayorall, dav8id, Thespecialone and others, please if I want to make order on alibaba, how do I do it because order page is not showing in my alibaba app. A gold seller sent a quotation to me after chatting with her.So I need all ur inputs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ollybode(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Afoskalex:
ymodulus, tweetums, sinaf, mayorall, dav8id, Thespecialone and others, please if I want to make order on alibaba, how do I do it because order page is not showing in my alibaba app. A gold seller sent a quotation to me after chatting with her.So I need all ur inputs
you can ask ur seller to set up order page 4 u. U wil b sent a link via ur e-mail.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Qasminho(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Back here after a very long time out.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Griffen(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2015
aumeehn:
mizzzbeee tweetums

, s
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Griffen:

2weeks?! I've made many orders that even came after the purchase protection ran out and the seller refunded me. Then I had to go back and pay. While some came, some never came, that's why you should avoid non-registered post. Just wait, those.items will take a month or more and if purchase protection is.ending just ask for a refund. If you keep getting bothered you'll spend money calling and going to the post office always for nothing. Just take your mind off, check purchase protection twice a week in case e don de wan finish, once it's left with 5 days open dispute. if your item come post office go definitely send you Sms or call you.
lol

u didnt get me....i mean the tracking info shows my items are in Nigeria even the seller conferm that
anyway ve received one out of the 3 yesterday
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bbee(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Don't be frustrated,Get your google approved adsense account in 48hrs and start making $20 daily from your blog/website guaranteed. We can set one up for you.For more details: surfdealz@gmail.Com or 0.8.0.2.9.4.0.2.6.9.2
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shoptomydoor: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2015
tvcatchup:
Pls has anyone in the house tried using "shoptomydoor.com or circuitatlantic.com for shipping for the US or china.I need to knw if they re reliable to use.
Tnx

Hello Author,

Yes, we have been existing since 2009 and we are a reliable shipping company located in USA with our local presence here in Nigeria. You can visit us in Nigeria office, Lagos or contact us on 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com. We'll be glad to provide you with our logistics service to help your shopping needs from USA, UK and China.

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shoptomydoor: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
puffyjoe:
bro pls need ur sell phone number ,I want u to put me tru some step thanks

Visit www.shoptomydoor.com to register free and get your free warehouse addresses in USA, UK and China. You'll be able to using the address as though you are resident of USA, UK and China. Once you are shopping, you use the address we assign as your shipping address. The store sends your item to the warehouse and we deliver to your door. For more information call 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mekado83(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
I was charged 500 naira at the post office before I picked my item, unlike before. I paid and was given receipt. I just experienced this for the first time. the weight of my item is just 0.85kg. my question is this, does it mean that the seller didn't pay for the shipment or they just decided to charge me? please your answer is highly needed. thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mekado83(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
I do dash them some cash before I collect my item. but this very one, they directed me to where I paid the 500 naira. the thing vex me, I no come dash them money again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
mekado83:
I do dash them some cash before I collect my item. but this very one, they directed me to where I paid the 500 naira. the thing vex me, I no come dash them money again.
all post offices collect 500# now.... But if u get familiar with dem dey wud b lenient...... I pay 500# for 4 packages

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
all post offices collect 500# now.... But if u get familiar with dem dey wud b lenient...... I pay 500# for 4 packages
post office delivered my packages to my doorstep fah

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
mekado83:
I was charged 500 naira at the post office before I picked my item, unlike before. I paid and was given receipt. I just experienced this for the first time. the weight of my item is just 0.85kg. my question is this, does it mean that the seller didn't pay for the shipment or they just decided to charge me? please your answer is highly needed. thanks.

You are meant to pay N500 as service charge for small packages weighing 0.2kg or 200g and above.

But with good rapour and constant "rogering" tongue you won't have to pay @ all times

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
jerrygome:

You are meant to pay N500 as service charge for small packages weighing 0.2kg or 200g and above.

But with good rapour and constant "rogering" tongue you won't have to pay @ all times
lol my post office won't even weigh it as far as u r coming to collect a package ud pay 500#.... Except u knw ur way around it

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Fem60(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Make $50 Daily on FIVERR without Doing Nothing. You don't need to be master on any Thing before you can make money on fiverr. I will teach you how you can get the work done and make your money without spend 5 minute. Check here: www.nairaland.com/2361224/hurry-now-fiverr-online-2weeks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
lol my post office won't even weigh it as far as u r coming to collect a package ud pay 500#.... Except u knw ur way around it

I've "rogered" them so much that they don't bother me again grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
jerrygome:

I've "rogered" them so much that they don't bother me again grin

am on my way den first I used to pay 500# per package now it's 500# for 4 I tink next time I'd just "roger" dem too and walk out without paying a dime wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by worksmart(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
K
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 1:20am On Jul 04, 2015
mekado83:
you are lucky your 500ng payment just started.some of us have started paying this since december last year till date.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mekado83(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
am on my way den first I used to pay 500# per package now it's 500# for 4 I tink next time I'd just "roger" dem too and walk out without paying a dime wink
The four packages, is it from one seller or different sellers? and what is the total weight?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Eghosa1:

TT is called telegraphic transfer (direct) to the seller's acct directly. It helps one boycott the charge on escrow. If you've got the details such as beneficiary name, swift code and all, and trust the seller, i can help you.

How can u help pls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Eghosa1:

TT is called telegraphic transfer (direct) to the seller's acct directly. It helps one boycott the charge on escrow. If you've got the details such as beneficiary name, swift code and all, and trust the seller, i can help you.

How can u help pls. I have all d details u mentioned above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.