Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000664 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
MuhdG:

But what i want u to understand is that. From my point of view. You telling her that you're going to write bad review of her product was wrong of you and out of line.
You could have told her that her product was expensive and you can get it at a cheaper rate without you threatening her.

Thanks and same to you

you didnt read d convo from the beginning smiley , maybe u shouldnt just judge from "the part" u saw. merci. safe
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
mimzy:

you didnt read d convo from the beginning smiley , maybe u shouldnt just judge from "the part" u saw. merci. safe
Alright. No problem.
Good luck with your business dear smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chiomilisa(f): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
The two baby clothes I ordered did not come since April 2015
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chiomilisa(f): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
mimzy:
hello house, please help a sister out. i just made some purchases on ali express. they are all baby clothings, about 97 in total and i am about to make payment beacause im a bit skeptical about the quality of the products. please note that i checked each products review before selecting and dey were well above average. is there anyone else here that has ordered baby clothing. please wat was ur experience. thank you

The two baby clothes that I ordered did not come till date since April, 2015
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by analo: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
greetings to all the gurus in the house, please can anyone help me track my order or educate me on how best i can track them.

RG215582475CN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
chiomilisa:

Chiolilisa did u try to contact the seller to know what happened
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
can't just stop laughing. grin grin . How is Biz everyone. Will soon be fully back here again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
analo:
greetings to all the gurus in the house, please can anyone help me track my order or educate me on how best i can track them.

RG215582475CN

17track.net
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2015
mayorall:
can't just stop laughing. grin grin . How is Biz everyone. Will soon be fully back here again.
]
wetin dey make you laugh ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prinkipas: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy New Month To You All!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Caxxandra(f): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Best Morning family.
Pls is there anyone who has patronized Uche Logistics before? Is the agent reliable and trustworthy?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Caxxandra:
Best Morning family.
Pls is there anyone who has patronized Uche Logistics before? Is the agent reliable and trustworthy?

Perhaps yes, some people have given good reviews on them here.

However, we are at your service too. Payments, procurements, consolidation, consultation and cargo / air freight shipping. We deliver promptly. + 234 70 59589222.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Caxxandra(f): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Eghosa1:

Perhaps yes, some people have given good reviews on them here.

However, we are at your service too. Payments, procurements, consolidation, consultation and cargo / air freight shipping. We deliver promptly. + 234 70 59589222.
Ok Tanx

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
chiomilisa:

Your purchase protection still on?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 02, 2015
mimzy:
Fellow importers, I greet u all . Hope u had a stress free weekend. I just thought I should share my little encounter with a seller on AE with u guys, I placed an order after checking her reviews, product quality, and all of that. As God would have it, she delayed in processing my order, so I decided to check if other sellers have the same product for sale , u won't believe that another seller displayed d same item for $3!!!! And she wanted to sell for $19. I requested order cancellation , after waiting for more than 24 hours, she replied me that I should change my reason for cancellation before she will agree to it, I didn't waste time, I replied her ASAP that if she doesn't cancel that order soon , I'll escalate dispute and the kinda nasty review I would post ehn with evidence, may God help her if she's able to sell that item again. please let's ensure that we tie all lose ends, compare ,ask for discounts , check reviews, ask for true pictures and all of that. I'm still learning too and experience they say is the best teacher. I just thought to share so one or two people wil learn from this. Y'all have a blessed week

Let me drop my own opinion.
1). I don't think d seller was trying to cheat u. U have the contact seller option where u can negotiate prices to the bearest minimum. I can negotiate like crazy. Just post the order&don't pay immediately then the seller will contact u then u start negotiating.

Different stores sell at different prices cos of what they have to offer (my thoughts though). Some stores u c dat do free shipping,add d shipping to d items so things are more expensive in their stores but stores that charge shipping fee 2send to u sell cheaper.

2). She told u to change the reason why u'r cancelling the order cos if u choose a bad reason like "seller refused to send my item, aliexpress will penalize the store so some sellers send me messages when i want to cancel an order that"s taking so long to ship or items seller tells me is out of stock after payment has been made so they tell me to chose the option of "i don't want this anymore" so that aliexpress will know its ur own decision not the fault of the seller cos the seller has to approve the cancelation b4 its finalized.

Anyway, we learn everyday, thank u for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 02, 2015
enolife:
please brothers help check out this
watch I want to order if it is ok. Am a
beginner please help.
the total cost Plus shipping fee of the
below watch down to Lagos is N4,833
per one. my question are
1 is the my buying cost ok for the
watch?
2 how much do you thing I should sell
the watch ?
Thank you

Please buy only 1 piece and wear it regularly for a period of one month. Between that time,u'l be able to acertain if it'l fade or not&if its a good engine watch.

If u'r a student, or hoping to sell to students,it won't sell fast cos its way too expensive.

****I bought a flashy wristwatch for the first time frm AE&b4 i knew it within 2days of wearing it, it stopped working then the hand screw fell off. I just dropped that watch aside for now.

2ndly, when u wear the wrist watch u'l c if ppl will admire it on ur wrist then when they ask u where&how much u bought it,u tell them ur brother sent it frm UK&that he wants to send like some more pieces for u 2sale&its going for 10k. At that,u'l see their reaction,if they want 2buy due to d price&so on. I'm talking from experience.

Please don't tie down ur money on such expensive items u'r not sure of how u'r going 2sell it. U'l be frustrated.

Between,i'm so not fascinated by the wristwatch. There are better wrist watches on AE but i'm not sure of chain wristwatches cos most of the jewelry i bought from AE ended up fading so i stay away from their chain wristwatches.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 02, 2015
mimzy:

francawilson hello dearie. thank so much for ur contribution. its actually not from one seller. im buying from various sellers and before making any purchase, i read reviews, chat with the seller and request for a TRUE PICTURE of the item, if im ok with it, i make payment. as i type, some orders have been shipped, iv cancelled some due to bad reviews, high delivery fee, quality of item , among others.

really appreciate your comment dear. God bless .

I won't lie eh! AE sells nice things. So many things i've bought so far from there,so many of them are deck. When ppl see me with it,they're like "Oh my gush! Where did u buy this? Abroad? And i'm like "Kind of" lol after all China na Abroad na.

Don't panic,i bet u'l love them. Still come here&tell us if they turned out good after u get them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 02, 2015
yemi2plus:

Be careful how you drop poor reviews and open disputes, hence, it will hurt your soonest.
Abeg what is d implication of giving poor reviews or opening too many disputes cos me if i get any rubbish,i open dispute which i stil end up cancelling once the seller say ship back my item cos Abuja post office charge too much 2send items to China.I've neva followed any dispute thru but for knowlege sake please expantiate on d implications of opening disputes abeg.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Ichiebullion:

I want to pay for goods over $3000 and my bank keep declining the transaction saying it exceeds daily spending limit.. Meaning I will ve to pay $300 for 10 days.. Is there any other way to bypass this?

It depends on the bank or account or something diamond bank calls NIP limit. Like my access visa card (i run a current account); their own limit is 200k. I remember when i was supposed 2pay for something on alibaba for $1880. They kept declining until i called the customer care&asked them to lift the card limit for that day alone.

So call GTB customer care&find out.

Between, how do u intend 2ship the $3000 worth of items? Thru China post or thru an agent or via DHL?

#JustCurious
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 02, 2015
mimzy:
Francawilson . have u been using chinapost on an average, how long should i expect my orders via cp? tnksss

Yes dear,i use Nipost 2get all my items except hair products and other transactions on alibaba but the rest i get through Nipost but i pay thru my nose 2get them from the post office. They're so mean that they charge per weight like 0.3kg (#300) (0.5kg and above, #500 each). Some post office charge 500 naira whether small or big so that's d challenge so when u'r shopping, make sure its worth d long wait&d money u have to pay.

The time frame depends on the shipping coy&the city they're sending d items from (like if u'r sending items from Lagos to China,it'l arrive faster than shipping from Maidugri to China [My thoughts though]).

Singapour post takes average of 15-21 days to get to Abuja's Wuse PO; Hong Kong post take 14-21 days but i've gotten items from China post within 10 days, some took longer. Like i said, depending on alot of factors.

I don't know also if China airmail arrives quicker or so.

#Yawning!TimeToSleep
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2015
francawilson:

Yes dear,i use Nipost 2get all my items except hair products and other transactions on alibaba but the rest i get through Nipost but i pay thru my nose 2get them from the post office. They're so mean that they charge per weight like 0.3kg (#300) (0.5kg and above, #500 each). Some post office charge 500 naira whether small or big so that's d challenge so when u'r shopping, make sure its worth d long wait&d money u have to pay.

The time frame depends on the shipping coy&the city they're sending d items from (like if u'r sending items from Lagos to China,it'l arrive faster than shipping from Maidugri to China [My thoughts though]).

Singapour post takes average of 15-21 days to get to Abuja's Wuse PO; Hong Kong post take 14-21 days but i've gotten items from China post within 10 days, some took longer. Like i said, depending on alot of factors.

I don't know also if China airmail arrives quicker or so.

#Yawning!TimeToSleep

You are now master of aliexpress, but aliexpress items are too expensive for those prices and most products on aliexpress have grades in terms of quality.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ichiebullion(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2015
francawilson:

It depends on the bank or account or something diamond bank calls NIP limit. Like my access visa card (i run a current account); their own limit is 200k. I remember when i was supposed 2pay for something on alibaba for $1880. They kept declining until i called the customer care&asked them to lift the card limit for that day alone.

So call GTB customer care&find out.

Between, how do u intend 2ship the $3000 worth of items? Thru China post or thru an agent or via DHL?

#JustCurious

OK.. Will contact the bank.

I ship goods worth more than that through my agent (nonikings).. I'm a big merchant on konga Jumia and kaymu.. My store name is stanzo3 u can check my stores out
Www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/stanzo3
/stanzo3
Www./stanzo3

And my own website
Www.evakis.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Our Chinese brethren have holidays from Thursday 3rd September - Saturday 5th September 2015. Kindly plan accordingly. grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yea lolz, i can imagine. will def update when i receive them. #patientlywaiting

francawilson:

I won't lie eh! AE sells nice things. So many things i've bought so far from there,so many of them are deck. When ppl see me with it,they're like "Oh my gush! Where did u buy this? Abroad? And i'm like "Kind of" lol after all China na Abroad na.

Don't panic,i bet u'l love them. Still come here&tell us if they turned out good after u get them.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Danyayebs: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2015
hy guys pls does anyone knows anything about the ASIAN TRADING SITE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabrola: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
pls has anyone purchased gold plated earings and necklace set from aliexpress before? Hope dey don't fade easily
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by francizy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hello jolly good fellows!!! A very good evening to you all..

Am looking to import machines for my business but these machines are pretty much heavy (looking at the prices charged pa kg for importation), so it seems from the estimates that cost of importation will be higher than some of the machines to be purchased. How do I deal with this excessive importation costs? Do manufacturers send stuff to Nigeria free (on Alibaba)?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
gabrola:
pls has anyone purchased gold plated earings and necklace set from aliexpress before? Hope dey don't fade easily
The cheap ones fade under few days. Try the expensive ones. I stopped trading in those stuffs when their quality cannot be guaranteed anymore.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabrola: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
santakris:

The cheap ones fade under few days. Try the expensive ones. I stopped trading in those stuffs when their quality cannot be guaranteed anymore.
ahhh I ordered 1 of $6 and I want to sell it bt I feared dat it would fade
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
gabrola:
ahhh I ordered 1 of $6 and I want to sell it bt I feared dat it would fade
. It will surely fade.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presh247(m): 1:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Please, where can I import laptops and phones at a cheap price, prices on aliexpress are relatively high

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.