Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000627 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anonyguy: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2015
J0nyb0y:
Hi guys, i want to pay a manufacturer on alibaba through an agent... about 150usd for some customized items. but they said i must pay 100% before they begin production that the amount is small. please should i go ahead and trust them since the payment would be done by an agent

Why not order directly? If you didn't get the order, you will lay a dispute and cancel the order.. My opinion though
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
anonyguy:

Why not order directly? If you didn't get the order, you will lay a dispute and cancel the order.. My opinion though
bro its on alibaba and the seller does not use escrow
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good afternoon all gurus in the house. Please, I have some questions, and of course I know it would have been treated several times. But, just pardon me. The questions are:
1.Which logistic company is efficient for shipping goods from China to Ibadan that am in.
2.is it possible to bring down the price displayed for a particular goods on alien press? How do one chat with sellers using an android platform, does trade manager works for Android too? Thanks in advance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
AMZYMAYO:
Good afternoon all gurus in the house. Please, I have some questions, and of course I know it would have been treated several times. But, just pardon me. The questions are:
1.Which logistic company is efficient for shipping goods from China to Ibadan that am in.
2.is it possible to bring down the price displayed for a particular goods on alien press? How do one chat with sellers using an android platform, does trade manager works for Android too? Thanks in advance

I like this name better than the present name

To answer your question, NIPOST can ship anywhere to Nigeria via free shipping option

Aliexpress sellers are there for business , so if you make a good offer, they will deal
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2015
J0nyb0y:

bro its on alibaba and the seller does not use escrow

Am sure he is not the only supplier of such item, find another supplier who accepts escrow and protect your money. Pls don't become the Santa Claus of this thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:55am On Nov 16, 2015
jerrygome:

To answer your question, NIPOST can ship anywhere to Nigeria via free shipping option

Aliexpress sellers are there for business , so if you make a good offer, they will deal
Thank you, and dont mind my auto completer application that did a good job adjusting what i typed grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Waylexy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
jerrygome:

NIPOST you gonna be dead sorry lol they might hack your goods and they delay goods
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Waylexy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
AMZYMAYO:

Guess u r a newbie my advice use Two freight one international freight to ship from China to Lagos & one local freight to ship from Lagos to Ibadan.

I recommend St. Patrick Logistics for Shipping from China to Lagos they charge 9USD per kg 4 express shipment which arrive Lagos within 48hrs @ most. While IBL Logistics for local to pick @ St Patrick & ship to Ibadan they Charge 2000naira for picking & shipping to To any southwest state. BLESS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Waylexy:

NIPOST you gonna be dead sorry lol they might hack your goods and they delay goods

I just collected my more than 50th goods from NIPOST today. NIPOST of today no get wahala

Via free shipping. Got it under three weeks. No negative experience so far from NIPOST.

I've gotten goods worth more than $300 from them with no stories

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Richwise: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hi,
Have you thought of making an extra income alongside your monthly paid job? Are you jobless and need an edge to breakthrough? Then this is an opportunity for you.
Here is a business opportunity where you don’t need networking, just capital investment and your money multiplies working for you.
Presently I run an account worth over $5500 and still growing, all privately owned.
The process is all automated, meaning there is no interference with your day to day activity. This can be done at your convenience, even on your mobile phone making your business not restricted to location. Note: This is not a forex trading business opportunity.
There are three plans where you can multiply your money conveniently:
1. Daily plan: after a day you get your capital and profit
2. Weekly plan: after 7days you get your capital and profit
3. Monthly plan: after 30days you get your capital and profit
To start this business the following are needed:
1. A capital: as little as $10 (N2500) is fine.
2. A perfect money account
A step by step manual containing setting up an account, putting your money to trade for you, showing you how to withdraw profits and teaching you my personal ultimate strategy that delivers a minimum of 120% profit monthly.
To get the manual free of charge send a mail to laykayb@yahoo.com
Only the first10 people will be sent the manual.

To your success
Frank Kay

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello tutucious, kindly check your mail, question is ridiculous but your answer would go a long way. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Waylexy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
jerrygome:

I just collected my more than 50th goods from NIPOST today. NIPOST of today no get wahala

Via free shipping. Got it under three weeks. No negative experience so far from NIPOST.

I've gotten goods worth more than $300 from them with no stories

Lol them never show u gbege i pray they don't sha My G got hacked of 10 pc tab he got 7 they said that's how it came
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Waylexy:

Lol them never show u gbege i pray they don't sha My G got hacked of 10 pc tab he got 7 they said that's how it came

Well everyone I know have not got any issue. But since we are talking about human here I guess they may fail.

But I've dealt with them so many times I don't have any more worries.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Waylexy(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2015
jerrygome:

Well everyone I know have not got any issue. But since we are talking about human here I guess they may fail.

But I've dealt with them so many times I don't have any more worries.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
$1000 PayPal funds available @ $1/210

Serious minded individuals only.

Contact me via my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tallboo: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Please experts in the house. .I tracked my item and it shows NGLGSG. ...please what is the meaning and where would I pick it up in lagos.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Hello all. Pls someone should help me track this items. RN116525335MY, WA04278428YP... The first item is showing NGLOSA and NGPHAR... but I dnt knw wia d item is exactly at. I couldn't track d second one and it was shipped on 12th nov
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2015
$2000 PayPal Funds Now Available @ $1/210

Only serious individual should contact me.

Check my signature for details.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2015
bestdeals0:
Hello all. Pls someone should help me track this items. RN116525335MY, WA04278428YP... The first item is showing NGLOSA and NGPHAR... but I dnt knw wia d item is exactly at. I couldn't track d second one and it was shipped on 12th nov

The first one is already at your local post office. If they work today, go and pick it up.

The second one is not a familiar tracking number, perhaps, not registered. I didn't track it though.

Track here: www.nipost.gov.ng
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Alright, thanks alot
yemi2plus:

The first one is already at your local post office. If they work today, go and pick it up.

The second one is not a familiar tracking number, perhaps, not registered. I didn't track it though.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2015
Hi dear. Pls dere are so many post office in pH, is dere anyway I can know the particular one where d item is?.. Thanks
yemi2plus:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
bestdeals0:
Hi dear. Pls dere are so many post office in pH, is dere anyway I can know the particular one where d item is?.. Thanks

Go to the closest one to the address you gave the seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
OK. Thanks
yemi2plus:

Go to the closest one to the address you gave the seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 5:18am On Nov 22, 2015
abbeyforex:

Am sure he is not the only supplier of such item, find another supplier who accepts escrow and protect your money. Pls don't become the Santa Claus of this thread.

Aliaba doesn't have escrow, I pay them via PayPal and I when You check a seller's payment option you wouldn't see escrow there except if that seller have a store on aliexpress,he will give you the link,you make order of any product there,he changes the amount to reflect what you're supposed to pay on Alibaba,then you pay via escrow, but I pay them using PayPal and I sleep with my two eyes closed because they dear not to mess up with my money.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Obynolee:

Aliaba doesn't have escrow, I pay them via PayPal and I when You check a seller's payment option you wouldn't see escrow there except if that seller have a store on aliexpress,he will give you the link,you make order of any product there,he changes the amount to reflect what you're supposed to pay on Alibaba,then you pay via escrow, but I pay them using PayPal and I sleep with my two eyes closed because they dear not to mess up with my money.

Some Alibaba sellers offer payment via Escrow. The reason most of them don't is because Alibaba is basically an wholesaler mart and they need money to continue business.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2015
$2000 PayPal Funds Now Available @ $1/210
Check my signature for contact details.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
yemi2plus:

Some Alibaba sellers offer payment via Escrow. The reason most of them don't is because Alibaba is basically an wholesaler mart and they need money to continue business.

I think we are saying "virtually "the same thing
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by macbeyland(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good day house. Please I would honestly appreciate seasoned members here to put me under your tutelage and teach me how to succeed because am about venturing into this importation business to at least be making some small income. I already placed an order on gearbest for a smart watch which I intend to sample to people to make them patronize me. The address I gave to them was my uncle's post office box number. Please will they deliver to the post office box directly or will they call me to come and physically claim it? Also, which items can I ship in and hope to make a decent profit.? Thanks in anticipation for your kind and helpful response.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by honourableseyi: 12:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Please house, how can I buy goods on Alibaba knowing fully well that they don't take pay pal or direct card? I have some items I need to buy from there. Please what are the steps that I must follow so that I will not be swindled?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 3:55am On Nov 24, 2015
macbeyland:

The address I gave to them was my uncle's post office box number. Please will they deliver to the post office box directly or will they call me to come and physically claim it?

Normally, they should deliver it to your uncle's office box number if it's still active.

Again, they could either message or call you to come pick it up at their office. Either way, you'll get your goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:00am On Nov 24, 2015
honourableseyi:
Please house, how can I buy goods on Alibaba knowing fully well that they don't take pay pal or direct card? I have some items I need to buy from there. Please what are the steps that I must follow so that I will not be swindled?

This is not totally correct.

Though not all sellers on Alibaba accept PayPal, but most do as an alternative to escrow (debit card payment).

You've to be very careful there as it seem this is your first time on Alibaba.

For payment and shipping purpose, you can contact me privately for assistance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:02am On Nov 24, 2015
$500 PayPal Funds Available @ $1/215.
Contact on Signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.