Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000584 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by uyicus: 2:22am On Feb 11, 2016
please has anyone used their naira atm to pay for goods on aliexpress dif it work??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by uyicus: 4:12am On Feb 11, 2016
i last used zenith bank zisa card in december i have not used it this year just want to confirm if its still working on aliexpress....thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
uyicus:
please has anyone used their naira atm to pay for goods on aliexpress dif it work??
Yesterday.Was charged 274 to a dollar with diamond visa card.The annoying thing is,when u cancel an order,u will get money at the rate of 200.

I was charged 12000 for something I ordered at $42.When the seller told me it was out of stock:i cancelled the order&got 8000 back.I nearly fainted.I lost like 4k
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
blym4real:

I don't visit this thread often. we have had conversations through email in time past but that was with my other moniker.
What have u been up to?Please PM me.I lost ur email
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ichiebullion:

I deal mostly on bags cos it sells well N fast for me, I tried shoes N clothes but the size issues is really a problem, cos wen I send outside lagos n it does size d customer, they send it bk.. China sizes are small.. If I can get UK or American shoes N clothes at cheaper price it will be better.
If your sis want to sell on those platforms she has to base in lagos for easier shipment.. Send me a pm so we talk
Hi.I PM(ed) u.I want us 2 talk biz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pennstate(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
francawilson:

Yesterday.Was charged 274 to a dollar with diamond visa card.The annoying thing is,when u cancel an order,u will get money at the rate of 200.

I was charged 12000 for something I ordered at $42.When the seller told me it was out of stock:i cancelled the order&got 8000 back.I nearly fainted.I lost like 4k
Very painful these banks are fraud! I did a transaction with Access Visa Card at 435/pounds and when it was time to pay, they pay me at 283/pounds. I dont understand why this has to be.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
francawilson:

You've a valid case. Contact your bank's CC and request for your balance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
francawilson:
What have u been up to?Please PM me.I lost ur email
okay
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluh(f): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
toluh:
Please, i need an affordable logistics company in Nigeria, that can help in delivering goods to customers in various cities in Nigeria.
Suggestions are needed please.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 5:41am On Feb 14, 2016
Crystal jerseys world 2015/2016 fooball,basketball and all various kind of jerseys of various clubs/teams are available With full customized name of your choice on it . They are affordable + shipping nationwide :08100465333, bbm:58C8D234 IG:crystals_jersy_world

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
francawilson:

Send them a mail and copy CBN if they don't respond engage them in twitter war. When GTBank tried it on my 1.94$ I made sure I collected it back. StanbicIBTC already know my name so they have stopped such trash with me a long time ago

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Send them a mail and copy CBN if they don't respond engage them in twitter war. When GTBank tried it on my 1.94$ I made sure I collected it back. StanbicIBTC already know my name so they have stopped such trash with me a long time ago
It's a lie.So at what rate did u get ur money back?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Please what's cbn's email.I nearly Wept on Friday when I was expecting $46 refund cos I bought a Brazilian hair sample&what the seller sent was beyond rubbish.I videoed the tests carried out to know if thw hair bought is really human hair&it flopped so i opened dispute&attached the evidence&the seller accepted dispute immediately.

when I got my money on friday,it was 5539.5.Something I paid about 12604.I haven't been myself.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
francawilson:

Please what's cbn's email.I nearly Wept on Friday when I was expecting $46 refund cos I bought a Brazilian hair sample&what the seller sent was beyond rubbish.I videoed the tests carried out to know if thw hair bought is really human hair&it flopped so i opened dispute&attached the evidence&the seller accepted dispute immediately.

when I got my money on friday,it was 5539.5.Something I paid about 12604.I haven't been myself.
cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Just make sure they are on Cc list and if they utter jargons like useless conversion rate for the day ask them why their card rate for that day is higher than the last time you paid and rather than they paying you at the card rate of that day or at worst pay you at the rate you used. Not one bank have ever cheated me on such, best you can do is refund me exactly what I paid

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
francawilson:

Just do as Infinitikoncept have suggested.

They tried something similar on my last year November but I got my money back January this year through the help of an anti-corruption agency of the Federal Government.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
yemi2plus:

They tried something similar on my last year November but I got my money back January this year through the help of an anti-corruption agency of the Federal Government.
Allah! this diamond bank has cheated me alot no be small.I will place a call across to them tomorrow then i will give u guys feedback
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Just make sure they are on Cc list and if they utter jargons like useless conversion rate for the day ask them why their card rate for that day is higher than the last time you paid and rather than they paying you at the card rate of that day or at worst pay you at the rate you used. Not one bank have ever cheated me on such, best you can do is refund me exactly what I paid
Thanx.Will keep u posted.Their cc work even today.Let me load&place a call
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miqos02(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

hmmm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
yemi2plus:

I just called them now&at first the chick said they usually get the money in Naira from wherever it's coming from then she later said the amount I got depends on the value of naira against dollar for the day.I told her that's bullsh*t cos that same day I ordered something&got charged 274 to a dollar so she said they will investigate the matter within 24hours.

I guys should tell me what to do next abeg
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

cpd@cbn.gov.ng
I told them i want to know how much dollar was paid to me for the conversion to be 5539.At what rate did they arrive at that rate.At least it should be in the system but&she said where ever it came from,it got into my account in Naira.I told her,that's so freaking lame.Do I look dumb to u?Please u give me the answer I require so tha I will know how to file a complaint to CBN then she said they will investigate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seylad2009(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
I got dollar to sell @ #250 per 1$

NOTE: It's not cash sell but for online purchase

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
francawilson:

I told them i want to know how much dollar was paid to me for the conversion to be 5539.At what rate did they arrive at that rate.At least it should be in the system but&she said where ever it came from,it got into my account in Naira.I told her,that's so freaking lame.Do I look dumb to u?Please u give me the answer I require so tha I will know how to file a complaint to CBN then she said they will investigate
Madam you like grammar faaaaa
U still dey waste airtime call CC wey no sabi exchange rate for d day to drag. Those ones are employed to tell you sorry for the inconveniences and nothing more.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

U still dey waste airtime call CC wey no sabi exchange rate for d day to drag. Those ones are employed to tell you sorry for the inconveniences and nothing more.
lol
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by NaijaShipping(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2016
For all your shipping needs from the UK, contact NaijaShipping.
For Export to the UK, contact NaijaShipping to deal with your customs and duty.
We accept deliveries to our warehouse and prepare them for export on behalf of our clients.
Instant Online Quotes & bookings available.
Vehicle shipping and sourcing. Testing and health check.
Minimum cargo weight of 10KG.
Competitive prices. Unrivaled service.

W: www.naijashipping.com
W: www.naijashipp.i.ng
T: +44 (0) 800 634 6480 / +44 (0) 208 123 6762
E: sales@naijashipping.com

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Hello Guys, my supplier has asked me to pay him via Zhifubao. please is this reliable? should i trust him?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ceceliaa34(f): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
I've got dollars for sale; N248/dollar. Can make payment via PayPal or pay on websites eg amazon, ebay, aliexpress etc. Interested parties should contact me on WhatsApp 08182417460
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

this is the reply I got

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aliexpress sent me a mail as attached but I don't know how to reply them.As a matter of fact,the so called coupon they want to give me,I want to use it in a other store.Anyway can any guru in the house tell me how to communicate them?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olutony14(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please does anybody use mastercard to buy goods from aliexpress recently. How much does the bank charge per dollar now?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maybrowne(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
francawilson:

While i will say sorry, that you were cheated by the bank, i will say that it is your fault. You were supposed to chat with the seller before even going on to make the order in the first place. This are little mistakes that people make that put them in a delicate situation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mavinc4u(f): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2016
maybrowne:

While i will say sorry, that you were cheated by the bank, i will say that it is your fault. You were supposed to chat with the seller before even going on to make the order in the first place. This are little mistakes that people make that put them in a delicate situation.

Abeg park well. How is it her fault? Would she have entered inside the computer to check the authenticity. Why didn't the seller describe it very well?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mavinc4u(f): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2016
yemi2plus:

Which anti-corruption agency? Abeg pass me their email. These banks does not need pity at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.