Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000887 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Horpsy17:
Hi guys... I've been following this thread quite a while now.
I want to buy wireless mouse and flash drives from 1688.com and I don't know how to go about it...
Can anyone please put me through
This is my whatsapp contact
Send the list with full specific like quantity, color etc for each product to infinitikoncept at gmail dot com.
Amazon gift card for purchasing goodies on amazon available at #255/$ & we also help with USA procurement and we ship to Nigeria every week
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Amazon gift card available at #255
If we are handling your purchase and shipping its #240/$ for the gift card
Shipping is every Friday at #320/$ and we deliver after a week
Ebay payment is at #325/$
Laptop $45 with carton and $40 without carton but kept safely in foam package
Phone $10(with carton) and 9$ without carton
Tablets $18(with carton) and 16$ without carton
Consolidated package at $4.2/lbs but its 30lbs minimum
We also run 1688 and direct chinese payment at #52/¥
Aliexpress at #325/$ with fast shipping service
Contact me on my signature if you have questions

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=KlassikBlack post=46483358][/quote]

Which transaction?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 6:36am On Jun 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hello jedisco,
I do not know how urgently you need the samples. If you need it within1 week, I think you should use express shipping. It shouldn't cost you more than $8/#450 per kg if you use UcheLogistics aND your wI'll get it within 24-48 hours after they send it to Nigeria. If you have the luxury of say 3 weeks, you may use Normalshipping which is $4.3/380 per kg, it takes 7-14 days after shipping from Lagos to get here. The guys in their lagos office can send it (at an extra cost ) to wherever you live via public transportation.

You need to explain what "bigger cargo" is. I'm talking of estimated weight. You'll then need to sit down to do your calculations. You need to consider how soon you need your items, how much you have/will quote for your buyers, how much profit you intend to get from all these.

Sea cargo is the cheapest but it can take 2-4 months to get delivered.

Hope you understand?

I don't do express but I can do
Normal Shipping :
7-10 days
$3.8/kg freight, #380 clearing

Minimum shipment of $50 worth.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ponybiz: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Send the list with full specific like quantity, color etc for each product to infinitikoncept at gmail dot com.
Amazon gift card for purchasing goodies on amazon available at #255/$ & we also help with USA procurement and we ship to Nigeria every week
bros how l fit use uche address 4 china make dem send my stuff go their office,a pair of canvas now how many kg no b second hand
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dozzynet(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
I greet you boss. Please I need to ship a phone from us. Can I have your us address so I can send it to your address
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2016
dozzynet:

I greet you boss. Please I need to ship a phone from us. Can I have your us address so I can send it to your address
Its just $12 for the phone.
Check my WhatsApp and contact me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2016
Good Morning.

I Need $3000 Neteller & PayPal Fund.

Offer Rate: 295 - 305.

Interested Sellers Must Have @ List 3 Well Known Nlers That Has Use His / Her Services....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mojeed4(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Hello house. Please is there anyone in Osogbo currently who wants to ship an item from aliexpress? I will like to buy one very small item if the person can just help me to add it to his/her cart.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2016
Since you said it's small, why don't you order for it yourself and use the free shipping option. That way, they will send it to Osogbo.

mojeed4:
Hello house. Please is there anyone in Osogbo currently who wants to ship an item from aliexpress? I will like to buy one very small item if the person can just help me to add it to his/her cart.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mojeed4(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Since you said it's small, why don't you order for it yourself and use the free shipping option. That way, they will send it to Osogbo.

I was thinking of the time that it will take for it to get here. I guess I'll just order it though. Thanks a lot.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
De-signatures logistics now fully operational to help you with local pick up from your shipping agent office in Lagos to anywhere in Nigeria. We also offer POD to your customers within Lagos, Abuja, port-harcourt, Kaduna and Ibadan as we offer ware house option for e-commerce merchants and pick up from seller to buyer at an affordable price.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tested !!

Oga infiniticoncept CEO of De-signatures logistics picked up 100kg fragile furniture for me from Ajao Estate one evening and had it delivered to me in PHC the next morning .

#swift
#GoodCustomerService

Infinitikoncept:
De-signatures logistics now fully operational to help you with local pick up from your shipping agent office in Lagos to anywhere in Nigeria. We also offer POD to your customers within Lagos, Abuja, port-harcourt, Kaduna and Ibadan as we offer ware house option for e-commerce merchants and pick up from seller to buyer at an affordable price.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johncrown80(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hey guys

Please I order some series of stuffs on aliexpress but all the seller use china mail e-packet plus to ship
It's over 20days now and when I track it it only showing when it left china .. I went the post office I do collect my stuffs but they told me post office don't receive package sent by epacket plus I don't really know cis have not used epacket plus before

Please wat can I do? Or

Please where can I receive package sent by epacket plus

Pls help a brother

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by export88(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello Dear Friends,

Do you have any difficulity in buying goods from China? Do you want to import goods from China at a very low price? Are you still looking for a good supplier? Please free feel to contact us, you will find what you want from us. All business starts from first communication!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ozycy: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Johncrown80:
Hey guys

Please I order some series of stuffs on aliexpress but all the seller use china mail e-packet plus to ship
It's over 20days now and when I track it it only showing when it left china .. I went the post office I do collect my stuffs but they told me post office don't receive package sent by epacket plus I don't really know cis have not used epacket plus before

Please wat can I do? Or

Please where can I receive package sent by epacket plus

Pls help a brother

Thanks
Check the address you checked out with to know if it's correct cos most times, it's package going to US they use epacket for.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johncrown80(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
A
ozycy:

Check the address you checked out with to know if it's correct cos most times, it's package going to US they use epacket for.

Boss I used my address have always being using

Will I still get it or I should quickly open dispute
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ozycy: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Johncrown80:
A

Boss I used my address have always being using

Will I still get it or I should quickly open dispute
Contact the seller first to know what solution he will offer, if nothing reasonable, open dispute.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by realone2012: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hello Everyone, Please I need help and advice on Mini Importation. Im jut about to start (the high exchange rate isnt encouraging tho) and I have read the threads on Nairaland concerning it.
But I need guidance and someone that can help me with one or two more tips.
I will appreciate you guyz contribution. Thanks!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sha be careful who contacts you.
If you have really read this thread, I don't think you need any special guidance. All you need is here.

Ask questions here if you are confused.

realone2012:
Hello Everyone, Please I need help and advice on Mini Importation. Im jut about to start (the high exchange rate isnt encouraging tho) and I have read the threads on Nairaland concerning it.
But I need guidance and someone that can help me with one or two more tips.
I will appreciate you guyz contribution. Thanks!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by realone2012: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Sha be careful who contacts you.
If you have really read this thread, I don't think you need any special guidance. All you need is here.

Ask questions here if you are confused.

Thank You! I will be.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by leoblaze(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

What do you mean here ?
" Tablets $18(with carton) and 16$ without carton "
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tjmc: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
I want to buy a radio on Ali express and the cost is 4.47dollars.please who can help me with the purchase. what I have is N300/$.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tjmc: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
I want to buy a radio on Ali express and the cost is 4.40dollars.please who can help me with the purchase. what I have is N300/$.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Be careful who contacts you. If you use sterling bank, you may try to use their master card

tjmc:
I want to buy a radio on Ali express and the cost is 4.40dollars.please who can help me with the purchase. what I have is N300/$.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by youngpilotHO: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Have you guys heard about okrikah.com. Sellers and Buyers of Pre-Owned Fashion and Domestic home items.

Check them out for very cheap Designer collections for Men, Women,Kids and Accessories.
@ https://www.okrikah.com/

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by youngpilotHO: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
okrikah.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samcathe: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is this page still active?

Pls I need someone to help me with a reliable agent ...its been a while that I import from China.

I don't know maybe nonikings; Fafalux; Chriavicmall etc are still reliable.
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Use infiniticoncept

Samcathe:
Is this page still active?

Pls I need someone to help me with a reliable agent ...its been a while that I import from China.

I don't know maybe nonikings; Fafalux; Chriavicmall etc are still reliable.
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samcathe: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Use infiniticoncept

Thanks..Am very grateful.
Can you please give me their contact details?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3223154/de-signatures-logistics-order-ship-usadubai

Cc infiniticoncept

Samcathe:

Thanks..Am very grateful.
Can you please give me their contact details?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3223154/de-signatures-logistics-order-ship-usadubai

Cc infiniticoncept

Thanks madam Bookiemart01

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.