Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000110 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Konection(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
I have 100k and I want to start importation business by importing human hair or weave. Pls guide me through, will the exchange rate affect me? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yettyasim: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good evening my good people Please help me beg this man called JessNigeria to pay my money ... I used his company to deliver goods to abuja last two weeks ( which the goods as been confirmed by customers it has been delivered and has been paid for ) believing he will pay in on Monday last week till now l didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my calls and doesn't respond on what'sapp ......please help me beg him to pay my money
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estilo(f): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
yettyasim:
Good evening my good people Please help me
beg this man called JessNigeria to pay my
money ... I used his company to deliver goods
to abuja last two weeks ( which the goods as
been confirmed by customers it has been
delivered and has been paid for ) believing he
will pay in on Monday last week till now l
didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my calls
and doesn't respond on what'sapp ......please
help me beg him to pay my money

My dear, you are not the only one. I have close to #90,000 with him. I guess you are Yetunde because when I called him yesterday he said is this Yetunde.
My own is over one month. Do you know his office in Agege?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yettyasim: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 4:24am On Aug 23, 2016
Konection:
I have 100k and I want to start importation business by importing human hair or weave. Pls guide me through, will the exchange rate affect me? Thanks
I will advice you not to import.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:50am On Aug 23, 2016
onatisi:
Oga onatisi Wetin make him use d 100k do? Plant it? Save it? Or Make him dash baba God for miracles. Lols
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Because high of high rate of naira to dollar exchange rate. I am asking if there other alternatives of making payments online. I have try gearbest by choosing chinese ¥{yuan) as my default currency but I was surprised that when gets to PayPal account it changes to US dollar ($) instead of Chinese yaun (¥). Is there any way the transaction ID remain in ¥ yaun without changing it to dollar.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2016
So sorry to hear this...
But I'll like to ask...what terms and conditions did you agree on before you started this nation wide delivery contract with JessNigeria?
Has the time frame for remittance of cash collected on delivery in the contract elapsed?
His this your 1st transaction with him?

If the time frame has elapsed, I think you people should spam his thread and ask him for your money. But if it hasn't, I suggest you exercise little patience and see if he'll remit the moneybefore the deadline in your contract.

JessNigeria, please come clear the air

yettyasim:
Good evening my good people Please help me
beg this man called JessNigeria to pay my
money ... I used his company to deliver goods
to abuja last two weeks ( which the goods as
been confirmed by customers it has been
delivered and has been paid for ) believing he
will pay in on Monday last week till now l
didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my calls
and doesn't respond on what'sapp ......please
help me beg him to pay my money

estilo:

My dear, you are not the only one. I have close to #90,000 with him. I guess you are Yetunde because when I called him yesterday he said is this Yetunde.
My own is over one month. Do you know his office in Agege?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2016
My advice to you is this: make inquiry about the price of what you plan to import. Be sure it's not more expensive than the prices in Lagos after your hAve considered the current exchange rate, your cost of goods, shippong fee aND coSt of sending down to your location (if you are not in lagos)

If you find them cheaper in Lagos, please buy from lagos.

Konection:

Lol....this is very relative.....I intend buying a phone, it's 95k here in Nigeria but the total cost to my doorstep is $150 direct importation.

onatisi:

Lol....make the guy invest in my business cheesy
Infinitikoncept:

Oga onatisi Wetin make him use d 100k do? Plant it? Save it? Or Make him dash baba God for miracles. Lols
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estilo(f): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=Bookiemart01 post=48722927]So sorry to hear this...
But I'll like to ask...what terms and conditions did you agree on before you started this nation wide delivery contract with JessNigeria?
Has the time frame for remittance of cash collected on delivery in the contract elapsed?
His this your 1st transaction with him?

If the time frame has elapsed, I think you people should spam his thread and ask him for your money. But if it hasn't, I suggest you exercise little patience and see if he'll remit the moneybefore the deadline in your contract.

JessNigeria, please come clear the air

Thank you so much bookiemart01.
The normal time frame is 48 hours after the delivery has been made. However, he doesn't pay within that 48hours he pays mostly 8-10days,the last payment he made to me took 3weeks. This 90,200 that he is owing me presently is going to 2 months now.
He sent a mail last week that he has suspended his delivery service till further notice and I called him immediately I got the mail he said he will send my money. Since then he hasn't been picking my calls but on Sunday he picked and said he will call me back till this morning have been calling him but no response.

JessNg, please pay me my money
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Looks like the guy's business has folded up....

Rather than come here to complain (you can't really get help here)...go to his address or involve the police

[quote author=estilo post=48727454][/quote]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estilo(f): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Looks like the guy's business has folded up....

Rather than come here to complain (you can't really get help here)...go to his address or involve the police

Definitely. I quoted the lady so that people will be aware. There is always a way out.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Konection(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Pls and pls, I shouldn't import now is that what you experts are telling me?

I should go for it in Lagos?

Pls any Idea of what to Import that I will make my profit here in Ibadan. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Konection(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2016
onatisi:

Then what will you have me do
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Konection:

They are advising u now, u don't want to hear "word".......u want to do gra gra and enter abi!!? OK o......kwantiniu

If u must import in this hard times with dollar increase, look around you(your locality), what is lacking? What can u import that will sell? What do they need most and they have it less? Is it sold in Lagos? How much? Check howmuch it is on aliexpress, Alibaba etc. If it's far cheaper in China and you're sure of selling it......then you can start. Nobody will tell u what to import and sell. You just have do some work........research!
If not, you'll just go and import goods higher than the price in Lagos, and it'll be difficult to sell, or you'll go and import goods that people will not be interested in.

Money don go be that o!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Fedric(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
i wonna buy DIGITAL BIOMETRY SCANNER, i price it at ikeja and i was told it will cost me #25,000 naira to have one. please would you advice me to buy it online? and what exchange rate will be use?

please advice me. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
A wise man once said something on the season 1 of this thread that you don't have to import anything to be in the importation business,those that keyed into this have gone far today.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Konection:
Pls and pls, I shouldn't import now is that what you experts are telling me?

I should go for it in Lagos?

Pls any Idea of what to Import that I will make my profit here in Ibadan. Thanks

Since your in Ibadan you will see tons of weavon n attachment in aleshinloye market and agbeni.. Also ogunpa and akilapa.. U can start from there and buy in small quantities to test the waters..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Konection(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
austinosita:

They are advising u now, u don't want to hear "word".......u want to do gra gra and enter abi!!? OK o......kwantiniu

If u must import in this hard times with dollar increase, look around you(your locality), what is lacking? What can u import that will sell? What do they need most and they have it less? Is it sold in Lagos? How much? Check howmuch it is on aliexpress, Alibaba etc. If it's far cheaper in China and you're sure of selling it......then you can start. Nobody will tell u what to import and sell. You just have do some work........research!
If not, you'll just go and import goods higher than the price in Lagos, and it'll be difficult to sell, or you'll go and import goods that people will not be interested in.

Money don go be that o!

Thanks I appreciate your help. I will do as you said
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fedric:
i wonna buy DIGITAL BIOMETRY SCANNER, i price it at ikeja and i was told it will cost me #25,000 naira to have one. please would you advice me to buy it online? and what exchange rate will be use?

please advice me. thanks

Buy it there in lagos.. It will be to expensive to ship
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Konection(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
warrenweste:

Since your in Ibadan you will see tons of weavon n attachment in aleshinloye market and agbeni.. Also ogunpa and akilapa.. U can start from there and buy in small quantities to test the waters..

Thanks for your time
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Akilapa is the place...Aleshinloye is expensive

Konection, try Lagos...Akilapa people buy from Lagos (if it's weavon and attachments)

Be sure to go to where the wholesalers are ooo.....

warrenweste:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Konection:

I have a proposal for you. Send me ur email,someone will get in touch with u.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
angelsola1:
Please, who can recommend someone or a company that can help me purchase goods from China, apart from Infinitikoncept.

I can be of help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Amazon check out at #340/$ available. Check my signature for contact
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bookiemart01:
obynolee please help her in anyway you can so that the help you rendered will be to the end

I understand people sometimes take good gestures for granted and you may be angry that she's stressing you. Please do what you can do to at least get the goods out considering that austineosita was ill when the goods came from China, it can happen to anybody

Biko
Ejor
Ndo

Cc
Aleairhub
BDavis
InfinitI concept
Egohsa
Dragnet
Entropro

Every importer in the house

Like Bookiemart01 pleaded, pls @Obynolee give a helping hand to this importer. I appreciate your good gesture,pls complete it .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Obynolee:

I have preached to her about it but she doesn't want to include it in her payment options. She told me that she doesn't have it.

@Obynolee,PM me on whatsapp to help out and that's if and only if I will handle the shipment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by danbincike: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Please I want to buy from alibaba pls which logistic company is reliable.. that can ship to the North
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbemiga1(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2016
please let somebody give me arise and shine thread. thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Crixie(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Good day everyone,Pls which bank/banks have the lowest dollar rates as of today.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by didymario7(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
onatisi:

Hello bro,

How do you import from China to Ghana, do you go through Nigeria first? I import and sell in Nigeria presently but I have one eye on the Ghana market.

Nature of business- e-commerce marketplace merchant.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.