Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000847 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Use free shipping nah

danbincike:
Please I want to buy from alibaba pls which logistic company is reliable.. that can ship to the North
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
didymario7:

Hello bro,

How do you import from China to Ghana, do you go through Nigeria first? I import and sell in Nigeria presently but I have one eye on the Ghana market.

Nature of business- e-commerce marketplace merchant.

Thanks
let me refer you to someone in Ghana,I left Ghana sometime back . Will that be ok?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by didymario7(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
onatisi:
let me refer you to someone in Ghana,I left Ghana sometime back . Will that be ok?

That's cool bro. I would like us to connect on whatsapp also coz I will benefit from your experience as a Nigerian who once lived in Ghana. Hope you don't mind?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 4:54am On Aug 27, 2016
didymario7:

That's cool bro. I would like us to connect on whatsapp also coz I will benefit from your experience as a Nigerian who once lived in Ghana. Hope you don't mind?
I have sent u a mail from zoho.
You are most welcome

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
@Bookiemart01 and others. I thank you all. I've finally collected my goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pinkyni(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please house I want to ask if anbody has dealt with a chinese guy name rony said he sells uk new phones.I need your advice if the guy is good to deal with.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
pinkyni:
Please house I want to ask if anbody has dealt with a chinese guy name rony said he sells uk new phones.I need your advice if the guy is good to deal with.

Let's buy and ship for you from US. No service charge
www.nairaland.com/3289673/buy-ship-usa-laptop-40
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
pinkyni:
Most of their stuffs are clone even from the price you should know
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Will they clone up to 90%? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Infinitikoncept:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by babz510(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

He now deals in original phones... Twas dose 14k samsung dt brot him nd mr lee to the world sha ...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by danbincike: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2016
From Alibaba Does they have free Shipping
Bookiemart01:
Use free shipping nah

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2016
oh... sorry, I thought you said aliexpress...alibaba has too though...they now sell retail too minimum of 10 pieces though...ask your seller or send me a mail

danbincike:
From Alibaba Does they have free Shipping
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by danbincike: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:
oh... sorry, I thought you said aliexpress...alibaba has too though...they now sell retail too minimum of 10 pieces though...ask your seller or send me a mail

How can i have you mail?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2016
i've replied your PM

danbincike:

How can i have you mail?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pinkyni(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2016
babz510:

He now deals in original phones... Twas dose 14k samsung dt brot him nd mr lee to the world sha ...
have you dealt with him before.if you have,how do you find dealing with him in term of honesty,delivery of items,sort of?thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pinkyni(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

ok but have you dealt with him before.if you have,how do you find dealing with him apart from the fact he sells clone?thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by imagefixer: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2016
My brother I bought phones from the Lee and Rony Group their stuff is clone I can't tell if it is 90% . Now that is not the point what is most important is that they have a poor customer service if something goes wrong, one time and the last time I bought from them he didn't deliever one phone and we argued over the phone it took a lot of shouting and I think God for him to accept it wasn't sent . So my brother from experience I will say don't buy much at a time if possible 1 item or else you will get wrong items or incomplete order that is from my end but just try 1 item so see first
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
babz510:

Ehn ehn. Cox those clone phones of Samsung s5 for 20k back them make many people labelled them scam back then
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
pinkyni:
ok but have you dealt with him before.if you have,how do you find dealing with him apart from the fact he sells clone?thanks
Never had any dealings with him but my friend that did then complained of getting shoes different from what he saw on the website and a case of one watch missing from the five pieces he bought
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by babz510(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Ehn ehn. Cox those clone phones of Samsung s5 for 20k back them make many people labelled them scam back then

They made it known its clone ...na marketers spoil d game!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2016
abbeyforex:

Like Bookiemart01 pleaded, pls @Obynolee give a helping hand to this importer. I appreciate your good gesture,pls complete it .

The guy has collected his goods from Arise and Shine but he will not come here to tell the house because his aim was to discredit me not necessarily getting his goods,that was why he came here to tell lies that I refused giving him his goods as if I have it.It's a pity that his type makes it impossible for others to get help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Lol bros.... he actually said something like that here.
Thank you for helping

Obynolee:

The guy has collected his goods from Arise and Shine but he will not come here to tell the house because his aim was to discredit me not necessarily getting his goods,that was why he came here to tell lies that I refused giving him his goods as if I have it.It's a pity that his type makes it impossible for others to get help.

austinosita:
@Bookiemart01 and others. I thank you all. I've finally collected my goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2016
Obynolee:

It will do you no good to tarnish my image for nothing. I never lied against you. I appreciated your effort and thanked you for it.

Though my goods was already opened, but I wouldn't like to disclose the negative things you tried to do with my goods, which I was told when I got to Arise and shine(I don't tarnish people's images)

Thanks all the same.

Wish you well
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2016
austinosita:

It will do you no good to tarnish my image for nothing. I never lied against you. I appreciated your effort and thanked you for it.

Though my goods was already opened, but I wouldn't like to disclose the negative things you tried to do with my goods, which I was told when I got to Arise and shine(I don't tarnish people's images)

Thanks all the same.

Wish you well

**** I challenge you to disclose the negative thing I tried to do with your goods which you was told when you get to Arise and Shine with evidence.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
austinosita:

Thanks all the same.

Wish you well

If you had said this earlier, I would have blocked you at Arise and Shine office and give you some punches on the face.Idiot.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
austinosita:

Thanks all the same.

Wish you well

Had you said this earlier I would have blocked you at Arise and Shine office and give some punches on the face.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chief Obynolee abeg free this dude. Let it slide. Its one of those shits that happens. Let your conscience be your judge in this case.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pinkyni(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Never had any dealings with him but my friend that did then complained of getting shoes different from what he saw on the website and a case of one watch missing from the five pieces he bought
tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pinkyni(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
imagefixer:
My brother I bought phones from the Lee and Rony Group their stuff is clone I can't tell if it is 90% . Now that is not the point what is most important is that they have a poor customer service if something goes wrong, one time and the last time I bought from them he didn't deliever one phone and we argued over the phone it took a lot of shouting and I think God for him to accept it wasn't sent . So my brother from experience I will say don't buy much at a time if possible 1 item or else you will get wrong items or incomplete order that is from my end but just try 1 item so see first
tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wonder1844(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
who has used this logistics coy before pls.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
warrenweste:

Since your in Ibadan you will see tons of weavon n attachment in aleshinloye market and agbeni.. Also ogunpa and akilapa.. U can start from there and buy in small quantities to test the waters..
Chief
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Chief

M good bro smiley..

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.