Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

How Can We Eliminate Corruption In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can We Eliminate Corruption In Nigeria (4486 Views)

How To ELIMINATE ANTS From Your HOME Naturally / US Report: There’s Massive Corruption In Nigeria / The Card Game: A Satire Of Corruption In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Eliminate Corruption In Nigeria by Labo: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2008
Hi,
I was having a chat with a mate last night about how Nigeria is not improving on all aspect of live. We both agreed that the main problem with Nigeria is corruption. As long as their is no fair system of justice and lack of accountability there is little room for improvement. My mate also mentioned that, alot of Nigerians do not want the system to get better because their main aim is to occupy a position that will enable them to take from the national cake.
Any suggestion on how we can stop this corruption in our society.
Re: How Can We Eliminate Corruption In Nigeria by chrisoml(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2008
we have just turned 'the fight against Corruption' into a song
for me i believe we all need to be disciplined first.
we got to change our individual character, its only when we got this right first then other things could follow such as conscience and the rest of them
Re: How Can We Eliminate Corruption In Nigeria by Trevelyan(m): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2008
Nigeria is our country: The country most corrupt, split by ethnical differences, characterized by chicanery and nepotism so if you think of changing the country which is humanly impossible, you will always sound quixotic and of cause, u'l neva win!
Re: How Can We Eliminate Corruption In Nigeria by Labo: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2008
tanx Trevelyan and chrismol for your contribution.

Indiscipline amongst most Nigerians is quite a big issue, you will agree with me that indiscipline equals corruption and corruption equals poverty. How can we improve discipline when the people that are meant to maintain discipline are corrupt. My brothers and sisters what am thinking of is a way we can expose all this corrupt people at the top affairs of our dear country that are taking our money and making the vast majority of the country population to be living in poverty. A thousand miles starts with a step, don't be discourage about the daunting task. Lets find a solution what do you guys think!
Re: How Can We Eliminate Corruption In Nigeria by sistajay(f): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Trevelyan
You are damn right.

@Labo
Alas, no one can save Nigeria from the deep dodo their in, but hey make una no give up hope for a betta Nigeria.
Re: How Can We Eliminate Corruption In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
Sorry o

But Corruption in Nigeria will be eliminated
When We eliminate Ants and mosquitos
Re: How Can We Eliminate Corruption In Nigeria by chrisoml(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2008
Corruption in Nigeria can be eliminated if you yes "U" can help d situation and do what you can at any giving time or place u that find ourself in.
Thats d first step. we have 2 cum out first clean b4 looking 4 who 2 chase about.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:nkem Owoh (osuofia) Kidnapped, Abductors Demand N15 Million Naira / Your Garri Dey Throway! / Translate "them Born You Well?" In English.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.