Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Special This Will You Do On This Special Day 11-12-13 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Special This Will You Do On This Special Day 11-12-13 (887 Views)

What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? / Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Special This Will You Do On This Special Day 11-12-13 by BluStreak(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
This year will see us all (God's willing) witnessing a special date 11 - 12 - 13 (Eleventh Day of December, Twenty Thirteen).
What special thing will you like to do that you are most likely never gonna repeat again in your lifetime just like this special date? Or what achievement will you want to attain before the arrival of this special day?

For me, I want to move into my own house and buy the 2013 Acura ZDX.
Re: What Special This Will You Do On This Special Day 11-12-13 by ihedioramma: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
BluStreak: This year will see us all (God's willing) witnessing a special date 11 - 12 - 13 (Eleventh Day of December, Twenty Thirteen).
What special thing will you like to do that you are most likely never gonna repeat again in your lifetime just like this special date? Or what achievement will you want to attain before the arrival of this special day?

For me, I want to move into my own house and buy the 2013 Acura ZDX.
WITH OUT JESUS? GOD FIRST .MY IS TO OBEY THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS .

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping Chicken Released On Bail / What Topic Brought You To Nairaland The Very First Time??? / HRH Aliyu Ohere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.