Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding (5994 Views)

Should I Accept This Big Job Offer? Pls Advice! / He Wants To Quit His Job As A Chemical Scientist For Music.Pls Advice Him! / Urgent!!! Pls I Need Where To Learn Cisco Datacenter In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by leo2008: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Good evening
Please am about to enroll for a two months training course on pipeline welding in benek engineering school of welding port harcourt, the program is going to cost me about 350k(which took me almost a year to save), my question is that, will this course and training increase my chances of getting a job,I don't mind working as a contract staff and work my way up,I graduated from the university with 2.2 in civil engineering,I have been on job search since I graduated bt have nt been lucky yet,pls advice me, is this pipeline welding training worth my 350k?, if yes is benek engineering the best place to do it,this money is a big money to me ooooo, I can't afford to waste it....tanks 4 anticipated response (pls ignore the typos....am typing from a phone)

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by gbagelat(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
You can do the tranning
Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by leo2008: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
gbagelat: You can do the tranning
this is doesn't look like advice to me, anyways tanks....
More advice and opinion needed please
Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by Greatken007(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2013
My secondary sch mate did same bt he said his was 300k,nw i wil assume you ar my brother or close pal,there is this welding training organize by FG(for 1 yr and u wil be under monthly pay and easy to get) u can patiently wait for that or put ur eyes on ground 2 look for other cheaper ones(if 1 yr training is too far),My close pal is doing an hot cake prog wit API(American Petroleum Institute) and it goes 4 400k,oil companies wil drag 4 u if u can obtain this(u wil b given materials +CD to study for 2months b4 u nw meet them in PH for practical),go and do some investigation about them b4 u drop any amount(300-400k no b small money ooo),try also to be involve wit HSE course wit Nigerian instistute of safety professionals,less than 60k you wil get d required knowledge such as General HSE and Level 3 for supervisory level.i am nt asking u 4 any penny,just do ur home work well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by leo2008: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2013
Greatken007: My secondary sch mate did same bt he said his was 300k,nw i wil assume you ar my brother or close pal,there is this welding training organize by FG(for 1 yr and u wil be under monthly pay and easy to get) u can patiently wait for that or put ur eyes on ground 2 look for other cheaper ones(if 1 yr training is too far),My close pal is doing an hot cake prog wit API(American Petroleum Institute) and it goes 4 400k,oil companies wil drag 4 u if u can obtain this(u wil b given materials +CD to study for 2months b4 u nw meet them in PH for practical),go and do some investigation about them b4 u drop any amount(300-400k no b small money ooo),try also to be involve wit HSE course wit Nigerian instistute of safety professionals,less than 60k you wil get d required knowledge such as General HSE and Level 3 for supervisory level.i am nt asking u 4 any penny,just do ur home work well
Tanks for your advice, please you didn't mention the name of the course your friend is doing with API, so that I can properly research on it,thankyou once a more

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by iamosamede55: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pls how do I get more information on the safety course and. API? I'm very familiar with their codes and standards will like to develop myself more on API training becos I served with a design engineering firm.
Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by practikal(f): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
Pls im interested in the Benek training. can i have a number for the school?
Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by Cemman: 7:42pm On May 18, 2016
The truth is you can never be a pipe welder in two months...I am a proffessional combo pipe welder here in the United States and I can you that naija training centers don't care about your success they only want their business booming...wicked people

3 Likes

Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by Saryea83: 10:00pm On May 18, 2016
S
leo2008:
Good evening
Please am about to enroll for a two months training course on pipeline welding in benek engineering school of welding port harcourt, the program is going to cost me about 350k(which took me almost a year to save), my question is that, will this course and training increase my chances of getting a job,I don't mind working as a contract staff and work my way up,I graduated from the university with 2.2 in civil engineering,I have been on job search since I graduated bt have nt been lucky yet,pls advice me, is this pipeline welding training worth my 350k?, if yes is benek engineering the best place to do it,this money is a big money to me ooooo, I can't afford to waste it....tanks 4 anticipated response (pls ignore the typos....am typing from a phone)

Google skytraine inter'l offers pipeline welding at 60k but buying Ur total expenses may be up to 150k for welding tools, still in PH. Pipeline welding is very lucrative especially getting a job in oil coy. U are paid b/w 650 to 750k per month. The only problem now Nigeria current situation on pipeline vandalism
Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by jidowu84: 11:42pm On May 18, 2016
Chai! I which I never married. I love this pisis
Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by ojmaroni247(m): 1:11am On May 20, 2016
I did pipeline fitting (pipe fitter) in Sky Traine international located in PortHarcourt, but in my case we were sponsored by Federal government. But truth been told I havnt gotten a job yet, even after the company dat won the contract to train us set exams promising us four slots out of the 10 pipe fitters trained. I came out the best with an A+. After den we were told stories. My broda the truth is life na man knw man, tho try to be the best in all u do so wen u get opportunities u don't waste them. I am still expectant...Generally getting jobs ain't easy funny tin is u spend ur money to be trained u will see pple dat company brought to the schl to also be trained too. Hw u go cum get the job na!
There is no assurance wen u do any course if u like go and study subsea engineering in the UK, the truth is pple have certificates to present if na dat one. I also have certificates in electro-mechanical (i.e HVAC systems, P&id...). So if u love pipe welding jst go for it, be the best and get ready for any opportunity Dat cums out. Success broda.#teampipefitters#

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by weldersmind(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2016
Doing a pipe welding training program or any training program related to welding doesn't guarantee you job. Am a trained and certified welder by Hyundai heavy industry, up till now am still searching for a job but I found out that getting a welding job anywhere requires some years of experience not just the training. you need to be able to work with little or no supervision on any industry platform that requires the service of a welder. I will advice you add some little money to what you have and start a business rather than wasting such huge amount on welding training that doesn't guarantee you a job afterwards. nevertheless, there are various ways to get trained free of charge without paying any money but u need to be on the look out to know when there is any advert placed in respect to such. but if u insist on getting trained on pipeline on any of the top welding training centre check out my blog on http://weldingfact..co.ke/2016/05/top-5-welding-training-center-in-nigeria.html?m=1.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by santos247(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hello guys,
i know this thread is a little old but i need your advice.
I have a very close cousin who has only a NTC certficate after finishing technical school but am sure his practical skills is very limited. He had agitated to travel to dubai to hustle but i have adviced him to acquire skills that can help him survive anywhere. I thought about learning industrial welding. If he finishes, he may secure a means of living for himself here in Nigeria or even in Dubai where his mind is.
Please advise on a good training centre around and the likely cost (cheaper...money will always be the major limitation).....I am really determned to help my cousin get a good start.
Thanks
Re: Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding by Ewucanbeer: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cemman:
The truth is you can never be a pipe welder in two months...I am a proffessional combo pipe welder here in the United States and I can you that naija training centers don't care about your success they only want their business booming...wicked people

Benek engineering is an irreputable company. sex is in the air.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

November Inductees (ican) / How To Be Productive At Work Today / 7 Signs Of A Toxic Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.