Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

How To Jailbreak An Iphone Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Jailbreak An Iphone Device (821 Views)

How To Transfer Files Between An Android And Iphone Device / How To Jailbreak Iphone Ios 7.1.1 And 7.1.2 / How To Jailbreak Your Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s On Ios 7.11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Jailbreak An Iphone Device by thundey95(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
there has been a good and easy way where you can Jailbreak your iPhone devices or any other iDevices, this method is easy and will take as short time as 10 minutes, however some people dont know what jailbreaking means it simply means to unlock,, follow this link to know how you can jailbreak your iDevices http://www.kulhead..ro/2013/02/how-to-jailbreak-ios6-devices.html

Re: How To Jailbreak An Iphone Device by thundey95(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
well if you need to jailbreak an iphone feel free to contact me or send message to my mail at
Re: How To Jailbreak An Iphone Device by quinSonia(f): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2019
thundey95:
well if you need to jailbreak an iphone feel free to contact me or send message to my mail at

I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Browse With My Bb Without Bis Subscription / Phone Call Charging Rates May Drop From Next Month / Mtn Smooth Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.