Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Im Seriously In Need Of Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Seriously In Need Of Help (656 Views)

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / I Am In A Complicated Dilemma In Need Of Help From Matured Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Seriously In Need Of Help by jemecks(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
i am a guy of 29 yrs and doing preety well in my biz,but i have this one challenge in my life that often get me confused,it all started after breaking up with my first love who got impregnanted by another guy after we dated for 6 months without making love bc she told me she wz a virgin.i have tried to fall in love again without success,i have dated about 5 girls bt have never loved any of them or more than 2 months, at the expiration of two months i will find out that i hate her with passion so i thought it was bc we use to make love so i stopped making love with the 3rd girl but d same thing happened to the 4th and the 5th girl, right now all i want is to settle down but my challenge is that i cant love any woman,.so plz pals i need ur candid advice n solution
Re: Im Seriously In Need Of Help by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
U must nt be one to luv in a relationship luv have to be mutual 4 relationship to work I will suggest u look for a gal that luv u and also make u regain the trust u lost cus of ur fail relationship
Re: Im Seriously In Need Of Help by LadyTC: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Simple you are a misogynist you have deep hatred for women. You do not realise it. This stemed from your ex getting pregnant for another man, you have deep mistrust for women. You don't value them. You need to work in yourself you need therapy marriage should be the last thing on your mind. Do you wash yourself after you have s*x with women? Are you arrogant and think women are beneath men? Do you think that only mothers and virgins are good women? Do you feel disgusted with yourself after sex with a woman? There are many more questions. The 4 questions I have asked are the more serious traits of serious misogynist. This can lead men to be r*pists, chauvinistic e.t.c
Re: Im Seriously In Need Of Help by LadyTC: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Does your masculinity depend on dominating women to you.
Do you feel you have to control women
Do you devalue women's opinions in public
Do you feel the need to make women less powerful
Do u intimidate women by constantly finding fault with them.

Jut think about these. Marriage should not be on your agend you have to be whole and you are not. Seek GOD seek therapy.
Re: Im Seriously In Need Of Help by seunfly: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
My guy just take ur eyez and mind from the wrong the girl do to you and focus on the sweet memories u had together. Anticipate those good memories and look forward to even better relationship in ur next catch. Now try to focus on the good side of ur latest relationship, open up to ur new girl and erase ur betrayal girl from ur mind.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Christ Okotie In New Relationship Bans Journalist For Exposing It / Why Did Omosexy's Get Tattooed For Her? / Man With First U.S. Face Transplant Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.