Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (17529 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by grandstar(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me was when I was coming from CMS heading To Ikeja.

I was seated at the back of the bus and we got stuck in a traffic jam around Gbagada side. I was so miserable because we were stuck in traffic for so long. And it was evening and you can imagine the stuffiness.

I had bought a pure water which I had drank. After drinking, out of boredom, I blew air into it until it expanded fully. I then held it tight and started hitting it on the chair in front of me as if to let out my frustration.I was so restless.

I must have been hitting it for about a minute until it exploded like a balloon-Gbow!!!!

My goodness! Imagine blowing up an empty pure water sachet and banging it together with both hands for it to make a loud bang. That's basically how it sounded in the bus.

I was hoping the ground would swallow me but at such a time it never does. The man in front of me looked back and when he saw me- a 30something year old man, he turned to his front and really shook his head.

Now it was the turn of others to have a go. Those at the back row with me started teasing me..(I thank God it wasn't worse-anyway they no dey fear?). A lady said he still thinks he is in school. Another one said maybe that is how he plays with his little kids at home.. and many other things.

After a while I just started laughing. What else could I do? They later all faced their biz, accepting the miserable ride we were all in.

If you don't think it was embarrassing, pls do likewise in a packed bus.

Now whats your most embarrassing moment?

17 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Lagusta(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2013
My embarassing moment is very simple...

I was reading a textbook while the lecturer was giving notes, the lecturer seized the book, called me to the front of the class and told me to repeat the last 5 sentences he uttered, boss I no fit talk a single letter, come see yabbing, see my cousemates dey yab me, he didn't return the book till after I wrote the exam....
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by lovetterrison(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
2nd

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Burger01(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nairaland ehn!!!
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by uzeba(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
I wan spin one gal!! Has am about to reach where the gal was sitting,then i mess oo!! And na only me and the gal dey the class!! The gal know sey no be her!! And i know say na me do am!! Am almost unstable throughout the day!!

5 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by ABsI1: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
i was peeping on my neighbours doing it,and was spotted by their son and anoda co tenant who reported d discovery to the couple. they came and made hell for me infront of my fiancee then/wifey now.

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by condralbede(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mine was so embarrassing ....my letter''I'' signing a national anthem in a juction after viewing a sexy letter''0''
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Kaxmytex(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by yuzedo: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
AB$I:
i was peeping on my neighbours doing it,and was spotted by their son and anoda co tenant who reported d discovery to the couple. they came and made hell for me infront of my fiancee then/wifey now.
LMAO! What a vo'yeur! grin

@OP: My church said we should do seven (7) days fasting and prayer but on the seventh day, while we were praying fervently inside the church, i vomited Pounded Yam, Egusi Soup & Goat Meat with Fanta... undecided undecided
................ I am in a new church now. cry cry cry

12 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by xxyz17(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Alabiojoski(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
Embarass is embarass whe u feel u re embarased. I've never be embarrased. Gheto boy boy to bad
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
Would update it in a Bit!!!

Omo the story is about how shit take hook me when i dey travel for road!!!

Stay tuned!!!
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by HectorTroy: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
The day I voted for Jonathan..

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by pure123: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
only the people that knows this place........closed late @ work entered bus from obalendde.. i was going to sabo busstop and i slept off by the time i woke up the bus was already @ obanikoro..and it was around 9:@0pm

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by yeye4live(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Wen I did 2 rounds wit budget of 2k I had in mind n waz told its 10k wen I finis, I waz so embarased by her n her felow friends dat dey started singin 4me ( u get dick but u no get money shocked ) wat a day I can't 4get

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by greatgod2012(f): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
Many years back, i fell down in a motor pack with my high heel shoes.........come see eyes mehnnnnn, some saying sorry, some laughing...... i wanted to enter d ground that day but d ground refused to open, but sha......what could i do.....nothing than just to say thank you and move on.

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Asis(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
Emmm mke I check
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by timpaker(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
1. The day I was walking with my then girlfriend (in 2002) at the Store, when blood started dripping off her panties staining the tiles on the floor, I almost turned invincible.
2. While on the queue one day my Di.c.k got erected in the banking hall for no reason

4 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
I was cheating on my gf with an unlocked bedroom door......just imagine what ensued.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by clemmonce(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
here is mine. one day in church after vigil waitin for my sis so we can go home together but she was not in a hurry like i was so i started shouting that we should be goin home nah. guys u hav to see the insult i received that day from her to make matters worse in front of fellow church members especially those that cal me broda. it was so bad. i dont like remembering that day at all because me and sis fought wen we got home and i did not like how it ended.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mmmmmmm... This was quite recently, last xmas day as a matter of fact. My ex and i wer going to visit a couple of frnds, we couldnt get fuel and were running late so we decided to take a cab. Now i was looking my usual sexy self wit a natty white shorts on. Imagine my mortification wen we got to the estate gate n my ex whispers 'baby ur stained badly o.' OMG! And i had just sashayed across a major road!, thinking dose bus load of ppl wer staring at my hot legs, not knowing dey wer probably gasping in disgust...long story short, we took a taxi back home immediately. Lesson learned- never take a cab anywer. Drive! Lol.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by icygee: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
There was this pretty babe i was eyeing back then in secondary school & she sef dey take style dey eye me. One day inside the school lab during a chemistry lesson, i felt the urge to let off some gas, as i bend yansh small make i release the the gas, the next thing i heard was a loud noise, choi! and the babe was sitting very close to me. Meeeeen it wasnt funny at all ooo! i was so embarassed, but the babe took it in good fate but my very good friend made a very big deal out of it by laughing out so loud that the teacher had to ask what was happening. Anyway, as a sharp boi i still went ahead and dated the girl and weneva that issue comes up we just laugh over it.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by lafuria1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
mine was my final year project presentation. i didnt like my project topic because it was very simple, so i modified it to something big but made mistakes. after i presented, the first question was who was my project supervisor? that my presentation was rubbish as in it made no sense. i was regarded as a 'guru' in d class by my colleagues , so the embrassment was something else i cant describe, till date, i have a little presentation phobia due what happ that day, my moral was very low. i was told to go and prepare another presentation and stick to the original topic. the only reason they didn't ask me to to repeat the entire project was the respect they had for my supervisor who is a prof.

cant forget that day, the all class was quiet as if someone died.

well na my oversabi cause am grin

All well and good, had a B in the project smiley....
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by ad84ada(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
I visited a friend in the evening and someone was sitting in front of the house who I took for his younger brother, so I placed my hand of his head and was like "olisa where is okey". I was rubbing the head with my hand while talking to him. When the person turned it turned out to be his dad who is way way older than my dad. I just blanked out. Lol. Will never forget that incident.

54 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Tallest9(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
i was 20 then bt an undergraduate,my family attended a trad. Marriage. I sat close 2 a family friend who i had crush on back then. Wen it was tym 4 refreshment,i requested for a bottle of beer *cos if i drink malt,e go b 4k up*

while i was drinkin n having a chat wit d gal, my mum showed up ..this what she told me 'come tallest, if i gve u a hot slap,u wil drop dat big green bottle(star) and request 4 wat ur mates are drinking'...chei! d multitude of people arnd jst turned dia attention 2wards me. Una nid c d kind sweat wey i sweat dat day.

d annoyin tin b say d gal wey i dy form 4,chuckle as my mumsi dy hala.

Am stil frnds wit d gal sha,bt she stil dy use dat incident pull my legs til 2day

5 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
timpaker: 1. The day I was walking with my then girlfriend (in 2002) at the Store, when blood started dripping off her panties staining the tiles on the floor, I almost turned invincible.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by xxyz17(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
cheesy abeg laugh don kill me o cheesy
ad84ada: I visited a friend in the evening and someone was sitting in front of the house who I took for his younger brother, so I placed my hand of his head and was like "olisa where is okey". I was rubbing the head with my hand while talking to him. When the person turned it turned out to be his dad who is way way older than my dad. I just blanked out. Lol. Will never forget that incident.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
Oh yes! Dis one takes the cake! Just last wk, took a bus on my way to an interview. Sat down at the rear end of the last seat, then dis rough looking fellow hurries to sit next to me,ignoring all the other available seats. Im nonplussed, but decide to mind my biz. Halfway into d journey dis guy starts makin suspicious movements, like adjusting his sittin position to face me. I shrug it off cos iv more imp things on my mind like d interview. A few mins later, i notice dat his hands wer in his fly and he had shut his eyes as if in rapture. So im like WTF? I turn my head immediately and face the window and then he says 'busstop'! As he comes down i notice that his trouser is soaked wit whitish liquid like melted icecream. He sees me noticing and gives me a grateful smile and a wink! Imagine! I almost puked!
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by mikedore: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
grandstar: The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me was when I was coming from CMS heading To Ikeja.

I was seated at the back of the bus and we got stuck in a traffic jam around Gbagada side. I was so miserable because we were stuck in traffic for so long. And it was evening and you can imagine the stuffiness.

I had bought a pure water which I had drank. After drinking, out of boredom, I blew air into it until it expanded fully. I then held it tight and started hitting it on the chair in front of me as if to let out my frustration.I was so restless.

I must have been hitting it for about a minute until it exploded like a balloon-Gbow!!!!

My goodness! Imagine blowing up an empty pure water sachet and banging it together with both hands for it to make a loud bang. That's basically how it sounded in the bus.

I was hoping the ground would swallow me but at such a time it never does. The man in front of me looked back and when he saw me- a 30something year old man, he turned to his front and really shook his head.

Now it was the turn of others to have a go. Those at the back row with me started teasing me..(I thank God it wasn't worse-anyway they no dey fear?). A lady said he still thinks he is in school. Another one said maybe that is how he plays with his little kids at home.. and many other things.

After a while I just started laughing. What else could I do? They later all faced their biz, accepting the miserable ride we were all in.

If you don't think it was embarrassing, pls do likewise in a packed bus.

Now whats your most embarrassing moment?

dat was really funy.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
ad84ada: I visited a friend in the evening and someone was sitting in front of the house who I took for his younger brother, so I placed my hand of his head and was like "olisa where is okey". I was rubbing the head with my hand while talking to him. When the person turned it turned out to be his dad who is way way older than my dad. I just blanked out. Lol. Will never forget that incident.
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Somebody plz help me laugh. Can u imagine dis guy!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mention Some Character In People That Shock You. / Millionaire Works As A Street Cleaner To Set A Good Example For Her Kids / Waec 2019/2020 Timetable Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.