Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Can You Give This Man A Lift? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can You Give This Man A Lift? (2316 Views)

Which Tool Can Activate The VW GOLF MK7 Lift Fuel Pump In The Tank? / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) / Why Are Cars Still Costly In Nig. After The Lift Of Ban On Tokunbo Cars By Fg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give This Man A Lift? by Idriswhite(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Can you give this man a lift in your car?

Re: Can You Give This Man A Lift? by chucky234(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2013
I can offer him a lift but he has to sit in the open cargo cab of my toyota Hilux because his wait will render my car seats useless and non-repairable
Re: Can You Give This Man A Lift? by herkeym001(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
Wonder shall never end
Re: Can You Give This Man A Lift? by Chrixsmithrock(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
4 wat nah?....car dat ah suffer'D 2 buy dat he'L cum nd render useLeZ 4 mie.... N0'0h
Re: Can You Give This Man A Lift? by segebobo: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
LMAO! A keke (tricycle) man just gave this type of guy a ride & immediately the guy dropped off @ his busstop, the tricycle man practically went to check his tyres
Re: Can You Give This Man A Lift? by jamace(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin Funny! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Panel Beating Job In Enugu. / Think You Know Cars?...name This Brand. / Can Someone Help With My Vin Number Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.