Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

How Do You Feel When A Man Cries - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When A Man Cries (7537 Views)

“my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by zangiff(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
i just want to hear your opinion on how you feel when you see any grown up man either a cousin or dad, uncle, neighbour etc. I signifies great pain. I saw a man cry and i ask him to takecare and that it is well but i'm too young ask him what happened. What do you think?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by eyenCalabar(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
A man cry? C'mon. Real men don't cry. I can't imagine myself crying. You wanna ask eventhough I lost a loved one? Yes. I won't 'cos my tears won't bring the person back to life. I may feel touched to the marrow, but to cry? No sir! However, anytime I see a man crying, I'll just say to myself that this one is not a man, rather a boy.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by eriegua83: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
Everybody express their emotions differently. There is nothing bad when a man cries, I will console him.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by uboma(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
eyenCalabar: A man cry? C'mon. Real men don't cry. I can't imagine myself crying. You wanna ask eventhough I lost a loved one? Yes. I won't 'cos my tears won't bring the person back to life. I may feel touched to the marrow, but to cry? No sir! However, anytime I see a man crying, I'll just say to myself that this one is not a man, rather a boy.

A man who cries is never a boy but only expressing his emotions outardly which is only natural. Some men have the ability to contain their emotions while others can't. For those who can't are no less man enough. Scientifically, its even heathy to cry. So stop bottling up ur feelings and let out a good cry. Its natural and healthy.

14 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by greatgod2012(f): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
Seeing a man cry is no big deal, doesnt grown up women cry too? The way we handle emotion differs, if someone is really emotionally robbed and feels like crying, pls, let him do, its even healthier like that than bottling up one's emotion, but what will make a man cry must be very weighty and highly challenging, however, i will prefer d man to be left alone without being consoled, when he is thru, he will think strait and be consoled from within.
Personally, when im crying, i dont like pple consoling me, i love expressing my emotion that way, and by d time im through with my crying, an ocean of ideas would have flown on my head as regards d next line of action.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by zangiff(m): 5:44am On Feb 06, 2013
these are real ideas from real men...thanks
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by slimyem: 5:55am On Feb 06, 2013
Nothing wrong with a man crying if he has to.
Doesn't make him less of a man that he is.undecided
Even most of these men that act all toughened up cry when alone with themselves.grin
...and how do I feel?
Indifferent mostly.Emotions need to be let out not bottled all up inside.undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2013
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2013
chaircover: I feel like putting my church hands round him cheesy lipsrsealed grin

Christian Mother arms you mean tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Poster, nothing wrong with a man crying, when we go through loss or hard times we cry and comfort each other, better than bottling up, forming fake bragado and falling down dead one day from over load of emotions. Better than going to "drink" ya sorrows away.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2013
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by chidyke77(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2013
eyenCalabar: A man cry? C'mon. Real men don't cry. I can't imagine myself crying. You wanna ask eventhough I lost a loved one? Yes. I won't 'cos my tears won't bring the person back to life. I may feel touched to the marrow, but to cry? No sir! However, anytime I see a man crying, I'll just say to myself that this one is not a man, rather a boy.
i just feel like boxing u direct on ur nose nw wt this ur reply.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by hbabe(f): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2013
It depends on why he is crying. If he is crying because he doesn't have money to meet up his financial responsibilities, I don't feel pity instead I feel like dragging him off his feet and taking him to a construction site to carry cement.
Men have learnt how to cry for silly reasons so one has to be very careful, look beyond the tears; look at the real reason.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2013
^^^^Holy christ, where have you been? smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2013
hbabe: It depends on why he is crying. I[b]f he is crying because he doesn't have money to meet up his financial responsibilities[/b], I don't feel pity instead I feel like dragging him off his feet and taking him to a construction site to carry cement.
Men have learnt how to cry for silly reasons so one has to be very careful, look beyond the tears; look at the real reason.

Please shed more light on the bolded, hehehehheeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Sagy and Dayo have been formally invited to this thread.
I am trying to imagine the kain jazz wey you dey use wey man go dey cry because pepper no rest. Please explain am so lost. What kind of financial responsibilities? School fees for kids? House rent or mortgage? Money for food? Wetin?
What will get so bad over money that a man will cry? You only cry about what cannot be replaced, money is just an item, people cry over real things like loss, failures (real failures), terminal illnesses, but to cry because money for pampers no dey haba

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 06, 2013
I have only seen Two men i know cry! Infact three...

The first was on the phone, if i had been around him then, he could have murdered me..but thankgod na for phone him do the thing...

The second was in my presence, i wanted to laugh but then i discover its no joke...human feelings sha embarassed. I respected myself and help dry his tears.

The third also was on the phone, he couldnt talk for almost 5min, trying to calm down, but the cattarh(I always dont know how to spell this, no time for dictionary) no gree am as he was just sniffing...

Dont ask who they are, they could be anybody!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by tunapawizzy: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2013
like commiting murder
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by yuzedo: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2013
I feel good... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by jhydebaba(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2013
Water don pass garri be dat
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by yuzedo: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2013
chaircover: I feel like putting my church hands round him cheesy lipsrsealed grin
debrief08: Christian Mother arms you mean tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin

hbabe: It depends on why he is crying. If he is crying because he doesn't have money to meet up his financial responsibilities, I don't feel pity instead I feel like dragging him off his feet and taking him to a construction site to carry cement.
Preach!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2013
I will never cry. cool
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Redmosquito(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2013

Huh!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2013
Whatever will make a grown man cry is really worth the tears. #candidme

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by MadCow1: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2013
Any man who dosent cry or cant cry when in seriuos pain is susceptible to high blood pressure and stroke..

Things that can make a man cry;

1. Hunger.

2. No money

3. Mopol or Army slap.

4. Woman.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by nice247(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2013
u get ur mouth to yarn shaa, jst pray dat such temptation no go reach ur side,real man indeed.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by KINGwax(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2013
yuzedo: I feel good... undecided
saddist
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2013
I never seen a man cry never seen a man die, I wonder why man cry
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2013
If you minus the nonsense tears Nolly actors shed in films and I'm faced with a real man crying,it will surely evoke my empathy. I'll really want to console him becos I know men usually don't cry. I once went back on my words when a man I knew cried because he needed something I had even though I knew he was a jerk(couldn't stand it). Men in tears seriously touch.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2013
I'll b sorry 4 him
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by neksummi(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2013
I feel normal cos there's nothing wrong when a man cries to express his emotions.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by lekkie073(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2013
a man crying is emotionally a communication to his Creator since his burden for crying cannot be carried by any human being. man is a spiritual being....
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by sushieater: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2013
And I aint too proud to tell ya that I cry sometimes
I cry sometimes about it
And girl that shiit hurt
And aint nobody perfect, still we can make it work but you doubt it - J.Cole
Well, guess i'd just say ''cry cry man, i want to see ur mummy, SHAME!!!''
but seriously, it's very sad to see a man cry
Re: How Do You Feel When A Man Cries by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2013
DEPENDS ON THE KIND OF CRY. LOL @ DENZELS CRY WHEN HE WAS IN PRISON IN THE MOVIE MALCOLM X. HE SOUNDED LIKE A HOWLING WOLF. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Like To Have Male Child As First Born? / Elepaq Constant Or Sumec Firman 4.5kva / Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.