Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED (4622 Views)

OMG!! Who Else Heard And Saw What Happened In Paris Yesterday? See Rihanna And… / PHOTO: Rihanna Celebrates Her Grand Pa's 85th Birthday + See Rihanna's Gran Pa / A Must See!!! Rihanna Expose Herself In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by honeypie143: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Rihanna was at the club last night, Partying as usual, but later on. Some dude with a cam. caught her sniffing some stuff off a guys head, and the camera got a close up on it, and it certainly looks like Hard Drugs (Cocaine).

Check out the picture below

Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by noskeybaba: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
Instrument of the devil. Good to see her with some clothes.

3 Likes

Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by goldfish80(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
Not α surprise she's on crack.Such α pretty lady, looks like she's on α personal self destruction mission. Someone plz show her pictures of Majeck fashek *Bless her soul*

1 Like

Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by heed101(m): 4:01am On Feb 06, 2013
That's cowbell milkangry
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by Yeoal: 6:04am On Feb 06, 2013
heed101: That's cowbell milkangry

Loool!! @ Cowbell milk. Not surprised she takes "crack". Not with the erratic way she behaves.
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by honeypie143: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2013
heed101: That's cowbell milkangry

We all know that she get siko siko now after the beaten breezy gave her she still went back to him big dick tingz
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by cigaricon(m): 6:54am On Feb 06, 2013
Wait oh, na that dude head she use do table? shocked
See the lad dey even smile like roasted goat sef SMH sad
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Whitney junior.[/size]
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by stelywhite: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2013
Datz her own cup of tea
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2013
The side effect of too much wealth.

1 Like

Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2013
everybody still lauds her cos she's still hot.

Give her 10 years sad
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by cigaricon(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2013
joeydozzy: everybody still lauds her cos she's still hot.

Give her 10 years sad
Did I hear you say everybody? sad
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by honeypie143: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2013
joeydozzy: everybody still lauds her cos she's still hot.

Give her 10 years sad
She go come be like majek fashek grin
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by Noali: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
Why she no go sit down take am before. She come dey use the guy's head as table, and his neck as chair.
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
na today...always knew dis gal is into drugs.
God help her

1 Like

Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
cigar icon: Wait oh, na that dude head she use do table? shocked
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
cigar icon: Wait oh, na that dude head she use do table? shocked
are you not birds of the same feather cheesy whats the difference between a cocaine junky and a 'cigar icon'.one sniffs it while the other smokes it grin
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
Noali: Why she no go sit down take am before. She come dey use the guy's head as table, and his neck as chair.
grin grin
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
honeypie143:
She go come be like majek fashek grin
lol she has always been skinny so i dont know how she will look when the drugs start having full effect on her like majek.fashek her teeth will all be shocked,her eyes will pop out then her bones will be showing

no wonder she displays erratic behaviours sha.fine innocent looking girl when she started,now shes something else.smh.i just wonder what is it with musicians/entertainers and drugs sef.nawa o
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by sweetfreshboy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Send me aan email @ ogunadetb95@
gmail.com. And get the magic sim ebook
for free with some life changing ebook on
how I make over 200k online with some
common sites that accept
Nigerians....hurry now!!!

I bring to you a proven method I use to pump in $300dollars a day ffrom markethealth.com using my mini sites that make money for me while am even asleep....in my ebook..u will get a 38paged ebook with step by step processes on how to startup dis business in 5hours yes 5hours and and you will also get 18video tutorials where I show you one on one how I do my thing to make money withjust 3hrs of work a day....this course will cost 3k for those interested who order before friday the 7th and will rise to 5k after friday....I will even show you screen shots of my accountand how I generate my income....shoot me a mail at ogunadetb95@gmail.com hurry now!!! And gain the financial freedom you deserve!!!

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by daviide: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
Riri of life :* #LoveyoU if yu lyk smoke grass or wateva
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Whitney junior.[/size]

Junior or senior?
Re: See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED by free2ryhme: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
what else do you expect from a devil worshiper

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Hubby Regret Their Lavish Wedding / South African Church Where Pastor Strips Members During Prayer (photos) / Omg!! Our African Ladies Have Sp0ilt See The Photos The Share Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.