Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community (1337 Views)

Man Nabbed For Stealing 52 Women’s Underwear / Robbers Arrested In Ogun As They Shared Their Loots (pictured) / Man Nabbed For Stealing Bridge Rails (Picture of suspect & materials) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by Abagworo(m): 5:11am On Feb 06, 2013
ABEOKUTA — A herbalist identified as Chief Dandola Owotomo aka Amuludun Isese  has been reportedly caught with human tongue, arm and a woman’s private part in Ijebu-Igbo, in Ijebu-Igbo North-East  Local Government Area of Ogun State.

He was said to be one of the  three  suspected ritualists arrested by police in the state in connection with the  disappearance of a 70-year-old Kehinde Rabiu, who was declared missing at Idode-Imomo in the area.

Vanguard findings revealed that Owotomo,65, was  arrested at his residence in Oke Agbo, Ijebu-Igbo in Ijebu North Local Government  Area by policemen from Atan Police Division following a tip- off.

A police source from Atan Police Station, who pleaded anonymity, told Vanguard that the man was picked up by policemen after his house was searched where a shrine was uncovered with  fresh  human parts.

The source further  said the police got a  tip-off from  a member of the Idode-Imomo Community Development Association, CDA, in the area.

It would be recalled that a kidnappers’ den was uncovered in the same area recently after the mysterious disappearance of the aged man which led to the arrest of three suspects.

According to the police source, ”we went to Ijebu-Igbo with the support of the CDA member after we got a tip-off from the people. When we got to the man’s house, it was an eyesore. We discovered a calabash in one of his rooms where a fresh human tongue, human palm and a woman’s private parts were kept in a shrine drenched with blood assumed to be human blood.

“We transferred him to Eleweran on Sunday and the Commissioner of Police has shown much interest in the case and had ordered that investigation should commence into the matter and he has promised to get to the root of the matter.”

When contacted, the police spokesman in Ogun  State, Muyiwa Adejobi, who  confirmed that some people had been arrested, said he was yet to be briefed on the latest happening.

Meantime, residents of the area have  begun deserting their houses to neighbouring towns such as Atan, Eruwon, Odosimadegun and  Ijebu-Ode following the fear of kidnappers and ritualists in the area.

Vanguard gathered that the  residents believed their lives were no longer safe in the town following the  discovery of  the underground kidnappers’ den.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/herbalist-nabbed-with-fresh-human-tongue-arm-in-ogun/
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by SlyIg(f): 6:24am On Feb 06, 2013
Wonders shall never end in a land where most lazy beings wants to turn rich by fire by force!

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by SlyIg(f): 6:25am On Feb 06, 2013
Poor Herbalist, he couldn't even display his juju to charm the policemen. Fake juju man!

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by Pizzanatty(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2013
Herbalist dont run 4rm cell ooo,am coming 2 comment...
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by bmasz(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2013
There are all ripple effect of 'you steal big you are not a thief syndrome!" I love my country, I love Nigerians.
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by Tolexander: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2013
SlyIg: Poor Herbalist, he couldn't even display his juju to charm the policemen. Fake juju man!
^^^ tribe basher on a thread intended for tribe bashing forgetting that there are many similar cases in her region.
One of the funny things is that some of these people patronising those ritualists are from other regions. i.e igbo patronizing yoruba ritualist and vice verca.
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by chi3280(m): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2013
misleading headline! Abagworo is high on ethanol. smh
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by Abagworo(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2013
chi 3280: misleading headline! Abagworo is high on ethanol. smh

No. I modified the title to what they would love to see. Omeela ha voom n'anya.

2 Likes

Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by chi3280(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2013
Abagworo:

No. I modified the title to what they would love to see. Omeela ha voom n'anya.
hehehehe ,ha bu ndi ara! lekwa ha! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by oboy3(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2013
Change the location to somewhere in yiboland for it to make frontpage
anything yoruba is "sanctimonous"

3 Likes

Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by strangest(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2013
Chei!! Ndi a na-eri anu mmadu.... ara ga agba ndi ara
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by cooltone: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2013
;DYorubas would have been here saying rubbish assuming this happened in Igboland. I can see they are all hiding in shame without coming out to condemn in totallity these acts. They are been patriotic i think.
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by Dede1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
I wonder why those loudmouthed ingrates have not shown up on this topic. The type of kidnapping found in Yoruba land is ridiculously inhuman indeed. Why kidnapping for ritualistic reasons? A 70-year-old, possibly a grandmother, Kehinde Rabiu, was kidnapped and certain vital parts of her body stolen.
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by Geomac: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
cooltone: ;DYorubas would have been here saying rubbish assuming this happened in Igboland. I can see they are all hiding in shame without coming out to condemn in totallity these acts. They are been patriotic i think.

All of you in the Southern part of Nigeria are the same.
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by SlyIg(f): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
Tolexander: ^^^ tribe basher on a thread intended for tribe bashing forgetting that there are many similar cases in her region.
One of the funny things is that some of these people patronising those ritualists are from other regions. i.e igbo patronizing yoruba ritualist and vice verca.
Sorry?
What has my comment got to do with tribe Pls?
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by free13: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
Abagworo: ABEOKUTA — A herbalist identified as [b]Chief Dandola Owotomo aka Amuludun Isese[/b]  has been reportedly caught with human tongue, arm and a woman’s private part in Ijebu-Igbo, in Ijebu-Igbo North-East  Local Government Area of Ogun State.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/herbalist-nabbed-with-fresh-human-tongue-arm-in-ogun/

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by juman(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
I believe there are more ritualists (kidnappers) den.

They are stupiid people. How much is human parts??
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by abouzaid: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
Wickedness get level o, while others are kidnapping for money, this ppl are kidnapping for human parts. Moderator frontpage asap.
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by abouzaid: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
FRONTPAGE PLEASE
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by Abagworo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
abouzaid: FRONTPAGE PLEASE

We are waiting
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by Freewilly(f): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
This story still has not made it to the front page ?
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 07, 2013
[size=38pt]This wan no fit make front page?[/size]

Dem never see am?
Hehehehehe

E dey for dungeon and they are still cleaning it
Is it because they are not Igbos?
Re: Man Nabbed With Fresh Human Tongue, Arm In Ogun As Kidnappers Sack Community by Ejine(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2013
The thread hasn't made the frontpage because Abagworo made a 'typo'. The name of the culprit was supposed to be "Ifeanyi Chukwuezi".
'Correct' this and the thread would get to 17 Pages.

(1) (Reply)

Rapist Were Forced To Exhume The Corpse Of The Lady Buried / Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses / Graphic Photos: Depressed Farmer Commits Suicide At Oke Farm, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.