Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha (761 Views)

We Formed APC To Stop Nigeria From Going Under – Buhari / Balarabe Musa: APC Will Turn Nigeria Into A One-Party State / Conference Won't Stop Nigeria's Break-up - Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by truth4meal(m): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2013
Imo State Governor, Okorocha debunked allegations that his party, APGA, was not involved in the merger process, saying that he and his party were very much committed to the progress and development of Nigeria.

“This is not the first time I am appearing, perhaps you have not seen me before, but listen, the merger has become very necessary in order to save our democracy and the likelihood of turning Nigeria into a one-party state does not augur well for democracy. Therefore, I personally and fully endorse this movement and this new merger at least to rescue the nation, and we say we are on a rescue mission and to make sure Nigeria gets better, the essence of this whole merger is to make Nigeria a better nation.
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by papadenzel(m): 6:25am On Feb 06, 2013
Rochas knows he has no hope 4 presidency slot in d pdp so his best bet is 2 source 4 it anywhere possible and dats y he is going with this merger plans! because Rochas' sight and aim is @ d presidency! Time will tell
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by MrGlobe(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2013
Rochas is a clown. I have lost every respect I have for him. These folks never learn. He has no support in alaigbo on this. He is more or less becoming the awolowo who will do anything to become president. Unfortunately they are bad schemers and repel the people.
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by truth4meal(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2013
@Mr Globe
You are political clown - your stance amazes me; you lost respect for a man because he aspire to be greater? You lost respect for a man because he dares to be ambitious? Do you have a dream? The kind that is so tall you almost tag impossible? Okay if yes - how will you feel if I "lost respect for you" because you aspire to be great and you are ready to "be desperate" to achieve that dream? Okay on the flipside - let's assume u don't have a dream; can you just let pple that has be? Its same you that thinks Yoruba will not vote Buhari in one post - here again alaigbo you profess will not vote Rochas; what's your problem gan sef? And to Awolowo - his desperation makes him a blazing star in the country - try tell ur dad to be desperate; its not too late

1 Like

Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by MrGlobe(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2013
^
You are unbelievable. You bring two different things and try to point it like its the same. ambition, selfishness, ignorance and foolishness are all different things. There is what is known as principle.If you don't have it you wont go far. If Rochas thinks aligning with a party without any foundation will make him become president then he is even a bigger clown than I thought. He is being too selfish and thus will lose all support in the SE. We have seen how awolowo's uncommon desperation made him president.
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by Mcdondayan: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2013
Op where is ur source, i hope you are not feeding us with crap?
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by truth4meal(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Mr. Globe:
^
You are unbelievable. You bring two different things and try to point it like its the same. ambition, selfishness, ignorance and foolishness are all different things. There is what is known as principle.If you don't have it you wont go far. If Rochas thinks aligning with a party without any foundation will make him become president then he is even a bigger clown than I thought. He is being too selfish and thus will lose all support in the SE. We have seen how awolowo's uncommon desperation made him president.
What is selfishness in a man wanting to be greater? What is ignorance in a man wanting to be grander? what is foolishness in a man wanting to aspire to the zenith of his political career? What principle is against the right of a man to desire the president of Nigeria - his right as a Nigerian? you are just incoherent with modern realities. let me ask you want is selfish in Rochas wanting to be President? Is GEJ selfish to jettison the zoning arrangement which he is a signatory to - to contest for the president? What did you mean by foundation and above all which part of this thread did Rochas tells you he wants to be president by all means? where did he say he is in the party so he can be president? And you are just a negligible fraction of the SE you can speak for everybody - you only own a vote. Awolowo has surpassed in visible achievements than anybody in the SE - having said that i will want to encourage you to DREAM BIG even if you did not achieve being a star you will be up there in the cloud; he wanted to be president and he ended up as vice - Am sure if you at least achieve that feat you THANK GOD

2 Likes

Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by holyvirgin: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2013
Even if all the political parties in nigeria form an FFA party(fools for all parties) they would surely loose cos come 2015 jonathan will emerge as the winner.
Yep as a northerner jonathan has given me what no northern president has and that is 'hope'. He has performed well and his works are seen littered around in my state.
No christian northerner likes buhari, and none will vote him but the 'arne's'(yorubas) are slaves to the north so they have no choice.
Okorocha has killed his political ambition, cos hausas will never vote the igbos and no yoruba will do same....:okorocha has made a mistake that he will keep regretting all his life time with the merger

Don't quote me
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2013
Any body properly educated with Ngierian politics will know that Okorocha has shot himself on the foot.
The man would have kept quiet for now.
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by Dede1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
Most Nigerians are power-hungry sons of bit.ches. They only aspire to flaunt the essence of being a governor or president. And worse than these sons of bit.ches are the readily abundant and moronic praise singers.

If one wants to be “greater” as one deluded praise singer attested, whatever he\she meant by “greater”, I do know and believe great men were not churn out through the merger of political parties. Greatness does not flow from the amount of capital one embezzled from the coffers of public fund. Baring none, Nigerian presidents and governors have no place in the corridor of greatness.
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
truth4meal: What is selfishness in a man wanting to be greater? What is ignorance in a man wanting to be grander? what is foolishness in a man wanting to aspire to the zenith of his political career? What principle is against the right of a man to desire the president of Nigeria - his right as a Nigerian? you are just incoherent with modern realities. let me ask you want is selfish in Rochas wanting to be President? Is GEJ selfish to jettison the zoning arrangement which he is a signatory to - to contest for the president? What did you mean by foundation and above all which part of this thread did Rochas tells you he wants to be president by all means? where did he say he is in the party so he can be president? And you are just a negligible fraction of the SE you can speak for everybody - you only own a vote. Awolowo has surpassed in visible achievements than anybody in the SE - having said that i will want to encourage you to DREAM BIG even if you did not achieve being a star you will be up there in the cloud; he wanted to be president and he ended up as vice - Am sure if you at least achieve that feat you THANK GOD
WORD!!!
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Rochas is a clown. I have lost every respect I have for him. These folks never learn. He has no support in alaigbo on this. He is more or less becoming the awolowo who will do anything to become president. Unfortunately they are bad schemers and repel the people.

Seconded, Truly it shocked me to see Rochas whom i respect and love so much involving himself into this kindergarten merge. Anyway he shouldn't allow himself to be fooled. As long as thiefnumbu and bloody buhari is parading their self's as lords over others in that merge, i see nothing good coming out from them.
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by Ejine(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Chief Okorocha should kiss his presidential dreams goodbye, cuz he sure ain't giit'n nutt'n from me.

If you don't respect your people enough to even consult them before going on such a foolish deal, then don't expect their votes cuz they certainly ain't sheep like the Northerners.

Good day smiley
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by MrGlobe(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ejiné: Chief Okorocha should kiss his presidential dreams goodbye, cuz he sure ain't giit'n nutt'n from me.

If you don't respect your people enough to even consult them before going on such a foolish deal, then don't expect their votes cuz they certainly ain't sheep like the Northerners.

Good day smiley
cannot be better said! I just saw the photo and Rochas was dressed in Hausa attire. cheesy
I have not seen a bigger clown. Obviously he represents the hausas so no biggie.
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by onatisi(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
rochas dey fool everybody and everybody dey fool themselve.this man caled rochas is stil coming back to pdp.
Re: We Want To Stop Nigeria From Becoming A One-party State— Okorocha by drnoel: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Fashola
Rochas
Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Faces Arrest, Prosecution Over Publication Of Classified Documents In N / Nigerian Want All Oil Block License Revoke. / Nigeria Will Be 100yrs Come Jan.,2014 - Worthy To Celebrate Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.