Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

: Compaq CQ56-112SA Right Speaker Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / : Compaq CQ56-112SA Right Speaker Problem (462 Views)

Compaq Cq56 Amd / Clean Hp Compaq Cq56 Laptop For Sale 33k / Compaq Cq56 For Sale In UYO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

: Compaq CQ56-112SA Right Speaker Problem by donbig: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2013
hi guys i really really need your help please, i have just recently bought an compaq CQ56-112SA and a couple of weeks later i strarted to get some crackling noise now and then on the right side of the speaker , this is sooo irritant i really anoying and i wonder what it is iv tried so many forum links and settings to change it but nothings change : please help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ooooooooO!
Re: : Compaq CQ56-112SA Right Speaker Problem by deji2009(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
donbig: hi guys i really really need your help please, i have just recently bought an compaq CQ56-112SA and a couple of weeks later i strarted to get some crackling noise now and then on the right side of the speaker , this is sooo irritant i really anoying and i wonder what it is iv tried so many forum links and settings to change it but nothings change : please help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ooooooooO!

I am please to offer you a wireless remote support. go to google and download teamviewe install
it by choosing non commercial use and let me kow once it is once. I'd remote see what I can do for you.
It entirely up to you if you want to. I am a computer professional not a nigerian 419

I am deji2009 A winner of computer section 2012. let me asap. I am free tonight at 10pm Nigerian time 11pm

1 Like

Re: : Compaq CQ56-112SA Right Speaker Problem by adetwin(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
keep it up bro if it needs hardware things contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT

(1) (Reply)

New Laptop Screen / My Tablet Pc Is Not Connecting To The Internet / Acer Laptop Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.