Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Have You Given Your Firstfruit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Given Your Firstfruit? (1199 Views)

Have You Given Your Life To Christ? If Not Please Read This. Thanks / Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! / The Firstfruit Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by ProPastorChris(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2013
Last sunday for me was a glorious one as i joyfully gave my firstfruit for this year 2013.

it was such an awesome service where i experienced the unlimited outpouring of the Spirit on me like never before.

hope you have done yours cos you may be short-changing yourself if you have not.

this is my testimony and my year is set with the best lined up for me cool cool cool
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by Akshow: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2013
first fruit kor, fresh mango ni. if I want to help the less privileged I go to the orphanage to sow my seed to those who truly need it. aside offering in church, count me out of any money issue.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by ProPastorChris(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2013
Akshow: first fruit kor, fresh mango ni. if I want to help the less privileged I go to the orphanage to sow my seed to those who truly need it. aside offering in church, count me out of any money issue.

very funny but i wish well in your chosen path smiley
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by fyneboi79(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2013
ProPastorChris: Last sunday for me was a glorious one as i joyfully gave my firstfruit for this year 2013.

it was such an awesome service where i experienced the unlimited outpouring of the Spirit on me like never before.

hope you have done yours cos you may be short-changing yourself if you have not.

this is my testimony and my year is set with the best lined up for me cool cool cool
‎u r nothing but a fool!!!enriching d already rich pastor.How many times have ‎u given τ̲̅ȍ d poor and needy ?But ‎u will rather contribute τ̲̅ȍ d exorbitant lifestyle of a man who has brainwashed ‎u.MUMU!!
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by ProPastorChris(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
@ fyneboi79

u r nothing but a fool!!!enriching d already rich pastor.How many times have ‎u given τ̲̅ȍ d poor and needy ?But ‎u will rather contribute τ̲̅ȍ d exorbitant lifestyle of a man who has brainwashed ‎u.MUMU!!
it is evident that you an alien to the commonwealth of Israel, so your matter is of no import. how can you make any meaningful contribution to something above your understanding

Pro 18:6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.
Pro 18:7 A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.
Pro 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
ProPastorChris:

very funny but i wish well in your chosen path smiley

Obviously ur own path is rotten and full of ignorance. At this day and age you are still sacrificing orange and mango......rubbish!
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
ProPastorChris: @ fyneboi79

it is evident that you an alien to the commonwealth of Israel, so your matter is of no import. how can you make any meaningful contribution to something above your understanding

Pro 18:6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.
Pro 18:7 A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.
Pro 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Those quotes mean nothing but empty words written by some drunk racist bastards.

You better upgrade ur level of thinking. I pity the poor children you already dragged into this bullshit !
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by ProPastorChris(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
@ ifeness
Obviously ur own path is rotten and full of ignorance. At this day and age you are still sacrificing orange and mango......rubbish!
confirmation that Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Pro 6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

Pro_14:3 In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
ole !!
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by ProPastorChris(m): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
frosbel: ole !!
frosbel: ole !!
meaning what?
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
ProPastorChris: @ ifeness

confirmation that Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Pro 6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

Pro_14:3 In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.

Brainwashed !!!
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by JIL(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
ProPastorChris:
meaning what?

Ole is a Yoruba word which means THIEF in English.
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by PastorKun(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
ProPastorChris:
meaning what?

Meaning you and your Idol are thieves.
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by Candour(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
ProPastorChris: Last sunday for me was a glorious one as i joyfully gave my firstfruit for this year 2013.

Good job my Brother.while you're at it also remember the feasts of 1.sabbath 2.passover 3.weeks 4.trumpets 5.day of atonement and 6.feast of Booths.these are all listed in leviticus chapter 23 together with feast of first fruits.dont just single out first fruits or you'll be in danger of Deut 27:26.

God bless you as you obey fully
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by ProPastorChris(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
JIL:

Ole is a Yoruba word which means THIEF in English.
what did i steal? your money or what? do you so easily run your unguarded mouth cos you are ignorant of this matter?
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by ProPastorChris(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
Candour:

Good job my Brother.while you're at it also remember the feasts of 1.sabbath 2.passover 3.weeks 4.trumpets 5.day of atonement and 6.feast of Booths.these are all listed in leviticus chapter 23 together with feast of first fruits. dont just single out first fruits or you'll be in danger of Deut 27:26.

God bless you as you obey fully
Pro 3:9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
my dear, there are some things i do that need not to be explained to people but are secrets that many christians have failed to understand cos many of us ignore the Holy Spirits' ministry in their lives.

thank you for the advise but i know what to do and have been doing this over many years with undeniable results in my life.
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
^^^

You preach a gospel of greed and indulgence.

The Holy Spirit is not made available for accumulating material possessions and stacks of money.

The Spirit is made available for birthing children into God's kingdom, perfecting them unto holiness, healing the sick, setting the captives free etc.

I do not think you know the real JESUS , you worship another JESUS.

"men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain." - 1 Timothy 6:5
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by Goshen360(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
First, you will need to go back to the original context and institution of firstfruit in the Torah. Do you people ever study or understand God's word or you just want to see money in every book of the bible rather than see Christ in every book of the bible? The firstfruits in its original context was pointing to Jesus Christ.

The firstfruits is not and was never money but a foreshadow of Christ's resurrection whereby Christians also are resurrected with Christ. I hope to do some intensive teaching on how Christ fulfilled this firstfruits types and shadows someday. In the meantimes, enjoy these verses that unveils the revelation of Christ being the firstfruit, not people whole month's salary.

New International Version
But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. - 1 Corinthians 15:20

King James 2000 Bible
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. - 1 Corinthians 15:23

You people should stop twisting every scriptures to part with people's money every year. When have you become the Old Testament High Priest that does sacrifice year in, year out. Unlike Christ, His sacrifice is ONCE AND FOR ALL! That's why you people cannot please God with yearly repetition of what Christ had already done and fulfilled.
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by JIL(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
ProPastorChris:
what did i steal? your money or what? do you so easily run your unguarded mouth cos you are ignorant of this matter?

Please reread my post carefully and show me where I called you a thief. All I did was to tell you what olé meant in English. It's shows that you are either dumb or lack comprehension skills.

So you think the best way to receive from God after paying your "first fruits" is to announce it to the whole wide world.

From you posts you are either innocently ignorant or a thief. There you go. You finally succeeded in forcing me to call you a thief. Now listen to those who know the scriptures more than you or shut up

1 Like

Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
Goshen360: First, you will need to go back to the original context and institution of firstfruit in the Torah. Do you people ever study or understand God's word or you just want to see money in every book of the bible rather than see Christ in every book of the bible? The firstfruits in its original context was pointing to Jesus Christ.

The firstfruits is not and was never money but a foreshadow of Christ's resurrection whereby Christians also are resurrected with Christ. I hope to do some intensive teaching on how Christ fulfilled this firstfruits types and shadows someday. In the meantimes, enjoy these verses that unveils the revelation of Christ being the firstfruit, not people whole month's salary.

New International Version
But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. - 1 Corinthians 15:20

King James 2000 Bible
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. - 1 Corinthians 15:23

You people should stop twisting every scriptures to part with people's money every year. When have you become the Old Testament High Priest that does sacrifice year in, year out. Unlike Christ, His sacrifice is ONCE AND FOR ALL! That's why you people cannot please God with yearly repetition of what Christ had already done and fulfilled.

i wonder a lot at many people on this forum claiming to know so much but always refusing to read before posting.
firstfruits in the old testament was God's way of taking the first place in the produce of the israelites, meaning He should take preeminence in what they own and what they work for.
the reason i give my first fruit (being my first salary for the year)is with same motive and it has nothing to do with seeing money on every page of the bible. meanwhile, "your" money represents you and if you can part with it, that says a lot cos where your treasure is, your heart lies.
furthermore, people that have business like livestock do come to present the first and best to God as their firstfruit.

Gen 4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
this action is not an indication that your money is needed but that your love for the Master made you give Him your first earning for the new year.
i wonder how you look, why must you always look at the side of trying to steal or take money from you? have you ever stopped to think about this; as much as you have been a bitter critic of prosperity, don't you see that the work is moving at such a speed that your money's absence is hardly noticed?
your giving is to God and not to any man! if you are crossed at MOGs for reasons best known to you, you have not been appointed by God to be His EFCC personnel, i believe God can deal with them if they mess up.
please, stop these accusations against prosperity cos you are only displaying your ignorance of the Word to the world you are supposed to save.
so give Him your first and best, simple!
Re: Have You Given Your Firstfruit? by inspiredbyGOD(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
Firstfruit is for firstborns only right? Thank God I am the firstborn of my father. Oya everybody, start paying your firstfruit to me oo. Don't give me banana & agbalumo Because it is called firstfruit oo. Firstfruit= your first pay of the year. So pay up dudes/ladies.

(1) (Reply)

KAKA:A Footballer Impacting Millions / Strange Images Of Dead Islamic Clerics Appear On Mosque Wall / Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.