Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter (3172 Views)

CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Sugarbear007(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2013
It was a strange day for members of a community in delta state when a man was caught while having canal knowledge of his daughter.The man who is said to be around 50 years of age was caught by some community youths while having sex with his 18 years old daughter.he was dragged out naked from the uncompleted building where they call thier home,after which he was beaten seriously by the angry mob.after much beaten,it was found out that he started having sex with her when she was just 7 years old.when the mother of the girl was questioned,she said she did not notice such thing going on between her husband and the daughter,and that the daughter has a child whose paternity is yet to be known.
The man was later asked to move from the house,when he entered the compound he tried to escape through the back fence but was caught and brought back for more flogging.my dear readers this is proof that these are the last days.and indeed strange things are happening.
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by abiki(f): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2013
*Spits* God forbid.
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2013
shocked
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by hbabe(f): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2013
Na real wa!
At 18 the girl should be old enough to cut off the evil relationsip.
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2013
tufiakwa!!!
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by mrbyron(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
what is all this? sad
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by PATTIBAT10(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
Wetin dey there? After all, some cousins sleep together. Why can't a Father sleep with his daughter?
Kudos my brother jare..... grin
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by greatgod2012(f): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
PATTIBAT10: Wetin dey there? After all, some cousins sleep together. Why can't a Father sleep with his daughter?

this is a joke? Right?
An expensive one for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by greatgod2012(f): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
News like this make me wonder where this life is heading to......no more fear of God, no more fear of humanity, no more sanity everywhere. Sick pple everywher. May God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Jellitah: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=20pt]ABEG WEY THE LINK TO THE TORI? MAKE WE SEE IF NA IGBO DELTA OR URHOBO DELTA. . .SHIIIIIIOR! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/size]

This na common thing for Nigeria na. . . NO SURPRISES. . . 18 year-old must be h-enjoying it gaaaaaaaaaaan. If na me. . .I for don strangle my papa tey tey. . . shioooooooooooooooooooor!!! SHE SIDDON FOR THAT SAME HOUSE DEY PHOCK HER PAPA WITH HER MAMA HUH?

[size=20pt]WELCOME TO H-OPIN MARRIAGE IN NIGERIA!!![/size] cheesy

Thain awa h-ancestors. . .no be 2-5 year old like for the North, East and West. . . where SHARIA LOVERS AND POLITICAL EXCHANGE BRIDES BETWEEN IKEMBAS AND BASHORUNS DEY REIGN. . . .While their NAMAS OF MAMMAS look on like the ijjjiots of mothers they really are! cry

Mu che che che che che che

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by zayhal(f): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
The man has a mental illness, sure. But what about the daughter. Is she some dunce or also suffering from some mental disease? Why did she not report to her mother? And assuming the father had frightened her not to report when she was a child, at age 18, she still goes through such?! She can't report, run away or even injure the stupid man?

It's indeed the end time.
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by greatgod2012(f): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
Even d child that d girl has must be from her dad.........terrible things are indeed happening in this life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by gramci: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
Unbelievable
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Jellitah: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=20pt]I DON SEARCH O. . . I NOR SEE LINK. . . ![/size] tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/sugarbear007

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Viewing: rafhell(m), Ujujoan(f), eureka, BakersWorld, Jellitah

Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
SIGN OF END TIMES
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
Jellitah: [size=20pt]I DON SEARCH O. . . I NOR SEE LINK. . . ![/size] tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/sugarbear007

Viewing: rafhell(m), Ujujoan(f), eureka, BakersWorld, Jellitah

YOU WILL BE BANNED. TRUST ME
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Jellitah: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
rafhell:

YOU WILL BE BANNED. TRUST ME

Do I need an 'oracle' like you to tell me that? grin
Like I am shaking in my boots. . .
ARE YOU NOT THE ORIGINAL OP! grin
Please, go and supply the link and stop playing your usual games on NL and beyond!
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiior!!! angry
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Sugarbear007(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Which kind link u de find:/
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Jellitah: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Sugarbear007: Which kind link u de find:/

DID YOU MAKE UP THE 'TORI' OR DO YOU HAVE A LINK . . .SIMPLE! kiss
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Sugarbear007(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
It happened in effurun delta state.around p.t.i road
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by trendystuf(f): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
PATTIBAT10: Wetin dey there? After all, some cousins sleep together. Why can't a Father sleep with his daughter?

Joker
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by trendystuf(f): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
Its a shame
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
see another filthy incest propagating nigerian man that should have been channelled for menstration. waste.tufiiaaakwa.i pity your daughter(s) thank God for my father and thank God i wasnt brought into the world via this beast.tufiaaaa
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 07, 2013
Beasts Like this should ‎​be castrated.
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Jellitah: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2013
Still no link? cheesy 'Ofege' thread! wink
Re: Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter by Mamaflex(f): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2013
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again / Look What He Found Under His Bed (pic)! / Now my watch is ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.