Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Should Men And Women Of The Nigerian Police Force Be Blamed For Their Actions? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Men And Women Of The Nigerian Police Force Be Blamed For Their Actions? (715 Views)

Nigerians Are To Be Blamed For Fuel Scarcity - Kachukwu. / Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. / ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Men And Women Of The Nigerian Police Force Be Blamed For Their Actions? by Akwenukemarho(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2013
I used to be at the fore front on the war of tongue lashing the Nigerian police, being a victim of police harassment and brutality, but after watching the video of the police college in ikeja, I have now had a change of mind, how do we expect the police to behave properly when where they are being trained is not even fit to train dogs, not to talk about training police men, should the police man/woman be blamed for soliciting for bribes? Should the police man/woman be blamed for behaving in an uncivilized way? I think the answer is obvious, I believe it is time we realised that men and women of the Nigerian police force are human beings like us, and they don't deserve to be treated like animals, the federal government should be held responsible for the actions of the police force, because they have failed in giving these people the basics for policing, and at such should be held accountable for the actions of the police, next time you see a Nigerian police man dancing azonto/alingo and drinking beer on duty, don't blame him, blame the failed system, because believe it or not, they are also victims of the failed system. #inmyhumbleopinion.
Re: Should Men And Women Of The Nigerian Police Force Be Blamed For Their Actions? by Akwenukemarho(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: Should Men And Women Of The Nigerian Police Force Be Blamed For Their Actions? by Akwenukemarho(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
nairalanders una no go comment put for dis thread?
Re: Should Men And Women Of The Nigerian Police Force Be Blamed For Their Actions? by Akwenukemarho(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: Should Men And Women Of The Nigerian Police Force Be Blamed For Their Actions? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
Of course they shouldn't be blamed, but passing the aggression towards innocent Nigerians as if we are the cause of their predicament is uncalled for.
Re: Should Men And Women Of The Nigerian Police Force Be Blamed For Their Actions? by Akwenukemarho(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
berem: Of course they shouldn't be blamed, but passing the aggression towards innocent Nigerians as if we are the cause of their predicament is uncalled for.
I agree with u, but it still falls on the shoulders of the government for failing to instruct them properly,

(1) (Reply)

So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa / Ex-boko Haram Leader, Kabiru Sokoto In Abuja Court Today / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL CONTEST: Obasanjo Intensifies Plot Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.