Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) (41384 Views)

Onoba-meh Ltd Swimming Pool Construction Ongoing Project(pictures) / IN NEED OF A SWIMMING POOL? / Contact Me For Your Swimming Pool Construction (PICS Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 5:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Faith is the trust we place on others or things without giving a thought of doubt. Faith has the power to go to any extent; it gives immense self confidence and courage when you place utmost faith in your action. Faith gives you hope. “Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother “said Kahlil Gibran. Faith sees no reason or season. It is belying when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. Interestingly faith is the easiest way and the safest course that anyone can take. When all hopes have faded and life appears to be gloomy, we tend to place faith on the Omni present almighty. This gives a feel of lightness, hope and the best and easiest way to get rid of our problems. Faith is blind, faith is secure, faith gives courage, and faith gives self confidence. #joepoolwave you con call us on 08068973777

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2015
#joepoolwave "Do not allow the pain of loss, to stop the process of living." call us on 08068973777

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2015
It's funny how time flies. Where I was is not where I am today and it's sure not where I am going to. I know He's taking somewhere great so I have learnt to trust Him and take one step at a time with Him cos it's not of him that Willth or him that runneth, but of God that showth mercies..... So I'm ever grateful to Him.#joepoolwave
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2015
The word self is used to describe every individual as a separate identity. Self indicates a human being as the object of his own reflective consciousness. When you think of self, you think of an individual who is the subject of his own feelings, manages all his activities, possesses capabilities, character and competencies and has a full-fledged personality. In the words of Kahlil Gibran, “Knowledge of the self is the mother of all knowledge. So it is incumbent on me to know myself, to know it completely, to know its minutiae, its characteristics, its subtleties, and its very atoms.” Self help is the best help as said by our forefathers. You need to be your best friend and understand yourself to the maximum. Knowing one’s self, one’s desires, aspirations, strengths and weaknesses is quite an uphill task. Benjamin Franklin had said in this regard that, “There are three things extremely hard: steel, a diamond, and to know one's self..#joepoolwave call us on 08068973777

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 4:29am On Oct 08, 2015
hi
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 6:18am On Oct 08, 2015
A life lesson is any lesson that is taught to a person that can be used and more than likely will be used in various aspects of one’s life for the rest of their lives. Life lessons can come in all shapes and forms, and may come unexpectedly or knowingly by some. Life lessons present to us useful knowledge and wisdom that may or may not have been otherwise learned if we weren’t able to experience the things we experienced in order to learn the lesson. A life lesson is best learned from experience many would say, and without getting out into the world and experiencing life as we know it, the probability of a person being less knowledgeable and less wise when it comes to what to do in certain certainly is increased. All of our victories and all of our failures should be kept in our minds as life lessons, we must use the past as a sort of blueprint in order to best build our future..‪#‎joepoolwave‬ you can call us on 08067973777

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2015
#joepoolwave "Dont mix bad words with your bad mood. You'll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you'll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke."

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2015
#joepoolwave 'Life Journey' refers to the beautiful journey of life. Life of human beings is often termed as a journey which sees them grow and transform from young infants to fully grown adults. Life is a strange humdrum affair where even a few moments of peace snatched should probably be gratefully acknowledged. 'Life journey' or the journey of life is not always a bed of roses but one of thorns at times. The essence of life is much beyond playing, dreaming and merry making as there are all sorts of struggles and challenges that one has to confront and overcome in our lifetime. 'Life journey' begins at birth and the ultimate destination is the heavenly abode after death. For what is born as a mortal, death is certain and for the dead, birth is certain. Hence, it is believed that the cycle of life continues even after death.

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2015
hi
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2015
#joepoolwave "Dont mix bad words with your bad mood. You'll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you'll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke."
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by targus: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hi,

I have a space that is 3 metres in width from the fence to the buikding but the length is long, Can i put a swimming pool in that space?.

Regards

Alex
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by engrwilliam5000: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Onoba-meh ltd is into swimming pool construction too,stone coated step tiles roofing n water collector installer.contact 07056249935

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by targus: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
@ Joepool

Hi,

I have a space that is 3 metres in width from the fence to the building but the length is long, Can i put a swimming pool in that space?.

Regards

Alex
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 12:49am On Nov 06, 2015
No you can't build swimming pool there because in structure terms it is not possible.

Thanks
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2015
#Joepoolwave test running the pool

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 5:54am On Nov 14, 2015
#Joepoolwave test running the pool.

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2015
Do you take young men (students) maybe for I.T or other purpose(s) such as an apprentice
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Contact me for that on 08068973777
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
The phrase “live it for today” emphasizes the importance of living in the present. Past is history, future is mystery and present is the present or gift of God. One should live the moment and cherish the present. Savoring the present and living in the present is what counts and matters. Make the maximum of your present so as not to regret in the future. Life is an uncanny and monotonous affair where even a few moments of fun, enjoyment and adventure snatched should be gratefully acknowledged. Life is uncertain and truly unpredictable. You have no idea as to how your future will unfold or what will happen next. So, your aim should be to live the moment and stay blissful and happy. Life is brief, a little hope, a little dream and then goodnight. Before the goodnight strikes, you should be content with your life and have no regrets. So, live it for today and get the maximum out of your present. In the words of Albert Einstein, “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2015
#joepoolwave A life lesson is any lesson that is taught to a person that can be used and more than likely will be used in various aspects of one’s life for the rest of their lives. Life lessons can come in all shapes and forms, and may come unexpectedly or knowingly by some. Life lessons present to us useful knowledge and wisdom that may or may not have been otherwise learned if we weren’t able to experience the things we experienced in order to learn the lesson. A life lesson is best learned from experience many would say, and without getting out into the world and experiencing life as we know it, the probability of a person being less knowledgeable and less wise when it comes to what to do in certain certainly is increased. All of our victories and all of our failures should be kept in our minds as life lessons, we must use the past as a sort of blueprint in order to best build our future.
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2015
hi
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2015
#Joepool wave working at sapele Delta state call us on 08068973777

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 5:21am On Jan 13, 2016
You cannot expect to stay on the right path if you are walking with the wrong people.

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joepool wave working at imo state call us on 08068973777

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joepool wave working atmonobis hotels okigwe imo state call us on 08068973777

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 6:13am On Feb 03, 2016
#joepoolwave Joy is a state of extreme happiness and elation that you experience when something pleasant happens. It might be some sort of an achievement or the joy after meeting someone after a long time. There are several reasons when you can experience joy. Jolly people are those who find joy and happiness in almost everything in their vicinity. They are the ultimate in optimists. Moments of joy should be savoured and cherished because life is a strange and humdrum affair where even a few moments of happiness and joy should be gratefully acknowledged. In the words of Kahlil Gibran, “Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy.”

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 7:03am On Feb 03, 2016
#joepoolwave Joepool wave working at monobis hotels okigwe imo state call us on 08068973777

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Joepool wave working at monobis hotels okigwe imo state call us on 08068973777

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Joepool wave working at monobis hotels okigwe imo state call us on 08068973777.

Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 5:40am On Mar 15, 2016
Do not allow the pain of loss, to stop the process of living.
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2016
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen
Re: JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) by joepoolwave(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Joepool wave working at monobis hotels okigwe imo state call us on 08068973777

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics / Tenants To Pay 6% Stamp Duty - FIRS Tells Landlords & Property Agents / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.