Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Checkout Naija Wife And There Mean Husband-very Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Checkout Naija Wife And There Mean Husband-very Funny (977 Views)

Checkout Naija's Apple Laptop / Checkout Naija Wives Text Message & Their Husbands Reply / Checkout Naija Wife & Theirmean Husband - Very Funnythread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Naija Wife And There Mean Husband-very Funny by osram(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
9ja husbands r mean & Cool. Recently, A pastor was with a women’s congregation and he made these requests of them:
Pastor (question): Can those with husbands raise up their hands?
Ladies: (They all raised their hands).
Pastor (question): How many of you love your husbands?
Ladies: (They all raised their hands)
Pastor (question): Are you sure ladies before God? Can I prophesy?
Ladies: Yes!!!
Pastor (question): When did you last tell your husbands that “you love him?"
Ladies: (Various answers but some of them said)- “today whenleaving the house”, “last night”, "when we went to bed”, “This morning when I woke up”, etc...etc...
Pastor: Each one of you should send a message of “I love you” to your husband right now.
Ladies: They all sent thetext message “I love you” 2der hubbies
Pastor said: Now exchange your phones pls
Ladies: They all exchanged their phones
Pastor: Read out loud the replies from ur husbands pls.
Below are the replies to the messages from theirvarious husbands:
1. Is this message lost
2. Aaaah who is this Sori wrong number pls.
3. Am I dreaming??
4. What is the matter!!??
5. What exactly do you mean??!!
6. You need money again abi!!?
7. Hey! Did you smash my car!!!
8.The message should be sent back to the intended owner!!!!
9. To hell Jor!!!!!!!!!
10. I will beat you to death today until you tellme for whom the message was intended!!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Naija Wife And There Mean Husband-very Funny by ovalrose(f): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
Very funny o. C wahala! cheesy
Re: Checkout Naija Wife And There Mean Husband-very Funny by osram(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
ovalrose: Very funny o. C wahala! cheesy
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Husband / Examination / Amaechi Takes The Stupidest Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.